Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers (66592 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by BABANGBALI: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Funjosh:

You need deliverance
e pain am tongue
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Dotman2210(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Bunch of jokers
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by syntekelite(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2016
wordychap:

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari-will-die-if-he-visits-ogoniland-1563078
it seems this guys dont know the constitution,kill buhari,osibanjo takes over,so whats their gain?pdp will never regain presidency till maybe 2019 and thats a future no one can see,now mr niger avengers,what did jonathan do for you guys?it was a fulani man that gave ur brothers amnesty not jona..ur state remains a waste throughout jonathans five years as president,yet u never threatened to kill him.guess its all politics..
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by thaoriginator: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2016
patchsk:

What eventually happened you bloody empty gong.
My sister, na rain cos am.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by thaoriginator: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Apelex:

Abi u don see say im don cancel am.... Your dullard coward old President.
him fall my hand, thete must a good reason not cos of some ragtags militants terrorists..
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Unblockable: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
him fall my hand, thete must a good reason not cos of some ragtags militants terrorists..

There's no way Buhari would cancel his visit because of those ragtag militants. I believe he canceled it due to the same reasons he canceled that of Lagos and Calabar so this shouldn't be different. I now believe he's somehow not fine but not as sick as the PDP peeps want us to believe.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by thaoriginator: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

There's no way Buhari would cancel his visit because of those ragtag militants. I believe he canceled it due to the same reasons he canceled that of Lagos and Calabar so this shouldn't be different. I now believe he's somehow not fine but not as sick as the PDP peeps want us to believe.
Exactly. Plus I heard he's to attend one security meeting in Dakar tomorrow. Baba no be robot o..
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by DaBullIT(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Who is ''WE'' ??
engrchykae:
this ur opinion due to ur attitude towards confrontations but u are not from the eastern region so u are not wired as the average easterner with respect to confrontations.
The northerners feed on fear and unfortunately for them we cant feed them because we dont have their food(fear).
If it comes to that,we will face it.
Who is fulani?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Unblockable: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
Exactly. Plus I heard he's to attend one security meeting in Dakar tomorrow. Baba no be robot o..

He may also cancel his visit to Dakar. Or he might send Osinbajo to represent him there. Baba is not that sound plus Ramadan begins next Monday.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by allhavesinned: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
These people are very funny.

Do you think PMB looks like the Drunken Master of Otuoke that Tompolo threatened not to come to Gbaramatu fo the launching of the Gas City and our then President chickened out too. MEND also threatened him not to come to Eagle's Square and our suposed C-in-C hid behind the walls of Aso Rock.

PMB will be there. DO your worst.

Abeg bros I wan ask u weather PMB finally enter Ogoniland

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Coolgent(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Empty threat

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by blackbeau1(f): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
zico530:
That threat is too shallow. There is no 'No Go' area for the President of Nigeria.
unfortunately , Buhari doesn't think it's shallow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Who is ''WE'' ??
those who made lagos no man's land

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by SuperS1Panther: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
allhavesinned:

Abeg bros I wan ask u weather PMB finally enter Ogoniland

Presidency entered, fully represented by VP.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
bamite:
You lots truly deserve to be oppressed, and you shall be for life.. Enemies of progress
another slave forming oppressor,are u better than igbos?ur support for pmb only vindicated saraki's calling the vp a mere commissioner.
we never contributed to apc but we got a position better than a mere commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
tdayof:

Who the hell said NAF uses F15... When you get some senses and you are ready to read my post again reply me.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.
so you were actually bragging with the f15 raptors that existed in your delusional mind or the one dasuki is supposed to buy.
Big fool.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrMcJay:

Whether Nigerians fly the planes or Israelis fly the planes, the important thing is that the planes are flown.
Whether Nigeria is a failed State or not is another matter entirely.
country without pride
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

so the gcfr of zoogeria chickened out.he
he should have danced the dance of vultures.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by bamite(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
another slave forming oppressor,are u better than igbos?ur support for pmb only vindicated saraki's calling the vp a mere commissioner.
we never contributed to apc but we got a position better than a mere commissioner.
And what position might that be You people will continue to be irrelevant politically and military wise as long as nigeria exists, and i assure you, there will still be nigeria in the next 200 years. Ps: not everyone that sees the criminality in you lots are yoruba
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
so you were actually bragging with the[b] f15 raptors[/b] that existed in your delusional mind or the one dasuki is supposed to buy.
Big fool.
And for your mind you went to school?? How is an F15 a raptor and no one in here mentioned F15 as one of the aircraft in NAF.
Stop quoting me if you can't read .
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by MrMcJay(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
country without pride

No, you guys are thes one without pride of any sort. Today Biafran, tomorrow Israelli, in 2019 U want to produce Nigeria's VP.

LMAO.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Viergeachar: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:

How can you compare no 5 to no 2 that's already an acting president?

Are you a dull@rd?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Viergeachar: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
those who made lagos no man's land

Wake up...
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Coolgent:
Empty threat

Lagos, Abuja and Niger Delta compared. Whodunit?
A. Alameiyesegha (and his likes).
B. James Onanefe Ibori (and his likes).
C. Goody Ebele Jonathan (Unrivalled
in ineffectual buffoonery).
D. Alhaji Indimi, Gen. T.Y. Danjuma,
Mike Adenuga Jr. (and their likes).
E. ENI, Shell, Chevy (and their likes).
D. We, The People.
Which is your answer?
Your time starts NOW!
ALL THE BEST!!!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Emimoney(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lols and you think that to kill a President is easy?
Do they know his tight security and sss.
Thats a suicide mission
have u heard about missles before? Even bullet proof can't protect him
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Voy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
We are coming tomorrow. I dare the Delta Avengers to come out and try shits.

We will destroy them all..

#ProudlyZombie #WalkingDead #Brainers
who are d "WE"
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by mindtricks: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
mumbasa:
It's nearly impossible for you to harm the President after making such open threat.

I watched Boko Haram try at Borno State in late 2014, they could not even enter Maiduguri despite being heavy armed and throwing all they got on Nigerian army.The media didn't report it - four hours gun battle , over 12 militarily helicopters deployed. It was on that day I knew that the Army , DSS and civil defence had special forces trained particularly for such occasion. The NSCDC has swat unit i wan mad dat day.

Bottom line they cannot touch a hair on the body of the President.

That is how it's meant to be. Sad defenseless citizens hardly get close to what is due them in this wise.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by mindtricks: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
blackbeau1:
unfortunately , Buhari doesn't think it's shallow.

Better safe than sorry.

Truth - It's not that easy for government to even estimate how much ground those guys have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by rozayx5(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
We are coming tomorrow. I dare the Delta Avengers to come out and try shits.

We will destroy them all..

#ProudlyZombie #WalkingDead #Brainers

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by rozayx5(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
zico530:
That threat is too shallow. There is no 'No Go' area for the President of Nigeria.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by rozayx5(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
mumbasa:
It's nearly impossible for you to harm the President after making such open threat.

I watched Boko Haram try at Borno State in late 2014, they could not even enter Maiduguri despite being heavy armed and throwing all they got on Nigerian army.The media didn't report it - four hours gun battle , over 12 militarily helicopters deployed. It was on that day I knew that the Army , DSS and civil defence had special forces trained particularly for such occasion. The NSCDC has swat unit i wan mad dat day.

Bottom line they cannot touch a hair on the body of the President.

cheesy angry grin angry grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

jokers you all ended up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Viergeachar:

How can you compare no 5 to no 2 that's already an acting president?
Are you a dull@rd?
u mean no:2 commissioner

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.