Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,599 members, 7,941,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed (9672 Views)

Why President Buhari Is The Best For Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / "Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by kingarizona1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Here he comes again!! angry
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Peacetemi: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
At this juncture, the devil should be worried about this lies!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by eyekaynoble: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Are u sure?
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by jojothaiv(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
cycline404:
This man should be tied and flogged, I don't even know how many strokes of koboko
56 Should be enough....
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by mmsen: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
He lives up to his name.

Just as well Buhari can't read so he doesn't know how his spokesman embarrasses him daily.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Kekeiyke(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Federal Excuses Council...Linus Mba iz not GEJ again is Boko Haram...
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by fransixe(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
He has started again oh....is it only in borno they grow tomatoes? ....lailai...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by ubaobi: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yet another lie
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Realhommie(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
jojothaiv:
The strange thing is those above me got no likes,

Important notice; Na to book space make sense be that....
Lolz..

But the thread just landed on FP, patience bro for the likes/shares will definitely roll in.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by nasty45(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
This statent makes me hate the cUntry the more... Lai please stfu
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Simply put it, this man is so dumb

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Rilwayne001: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lie Muhammad
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
I thought they said it was Tomato Ebola?

It has left Tomato Ebola to Boko Haram.

But there was BH during GEJ regime and even they were strong before yet Tomato was also much then.

Using style to blame GEJ.

Lai.. .Lai.....Try and listen to yourself before talking

Abeg. It's not by force you talk. All ministers can't be relevant. Don't force it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Pyno30: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Liar at it again.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Smartanthony: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
na lie!
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by blaquemyc: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
this man should learn hw to keep quiet when he has nothing reasonable to say. Always coming up with flimsy excuses on why things ain't what they should be.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dis man studied medicine and LYINGboratory science in school
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Positivemind1: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
I disagree Sir. Boko Haram activity in the North was there during GEJ regime and Tomato was not expensive then.

We need the Truth Sir

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by sapientia(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Its Official

This man is not fit to be a minister.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by kiltoko1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
lie lie everyday.. from tomato Ebola to boko boys, if not that PMB IS Fulani there next lie will be... Hausa /Fulani is responsible for tomato scarcity... ndi oshi, ara gbagbukwagi Dia

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by IamSpeakdaTruth: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Something is coming up, don't 4get d name, IVYY

dis lie guy can lie

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Praktikals(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
It is commonsensical that farming cannot take place where there is insecurity. But waillers are very predictable: they reason with their anus.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by jordinsparkles(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
You are a very big IDIOT!! For saying that nonsensical sentence.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by loomer: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who I go blame for all these yeye talks if not our useless media house wey no dey fit ask questions when them supos to, or challenge govt officials with facts

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
I never knew people can live up to their name. I hail this man o

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by thespokenword: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Another blunder by Lai again. My Agric teacher taught me that North East farms legumes... The Like's of cowpea, beans , soy beans, date plant, grandnut etc. THEY DO NOT FARM TOMATO, except in subsistence condideration. Please somebody should be doing damage control for Alhaji Layiwola Mohammed by now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by drizzymadbet(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
must this niggur spree rubbish from his mouth, Bokoharam has always been there since 2009 and were even more deadlier last two years than it has been this year, so what the f**k is this dude talking.

Nigeria has always had it bad, the last administration desecrated the office of the first lady by getting a comedienne as the wife of the first lady, this administration had it wrong by combining a comedian and a serial liar into the same man heading the information ministry. To tell you how bad this guy lies, you don't even need a lie detector to know he's lieing.

The earlier he's showed the way out of the ministry and replacing him with a diplomat, the better it is for the over battered image of the Buhari's led administration

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by Walelavender(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
This really cracked me up. Media outlets won't let this man be. You just want to be privy to newly released bombshell from the stables of Alhaji Lai....I won't change his name to Lie Mohammed coz I have been taught to respect elders
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by sirgbeja(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Don't know which one to believe again. Some said it's Dangote that's buying all the tomatoes from the northern farmers to produce his tomato paste. now, oga Lai is blaming the bokos. Ok, I will blame seun for not becoming a farmer

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed by jojothaiv(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz..

But the thread just landed on FP, patience bro for the likes/shares will definitely roll in.
Great news; Am on FP, soon na FTC...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso To Declare Presidential Ambition In Abuja Wednesday / Simon Bako Lalong Inaugurated Into Office For Second Term (video) / FG Sets Up Two New Satellite Companies Under NIGCOMSAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.