Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

High-Tech Luxury Smartphone To Sell For N6.9m - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / High-Tech Luxury Smartphone To Sell For N6.9m (633 Views)

Please Help Me Decide Which Smartphone To Buy / Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For / Is There Anyone Want To Sell Android Phone For N6,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High-Tech Luxury Smartphone To Sell For N6.9m by Adesiji77: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
A new smartphone with advanced technology and security is launched by British-Israeli start-up Sirin Labs; with a price tag close to $20,000. Start-up Sirin Labs launches high-tech US$20,000 luxury smartphone...

http://m.tv.guardian.ng/science-tech/high-tech-luxury-smartphone-to-sell-for-n6-9m/
lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: High-Tech Luxury Smartphone To Sell For N6.9m by opeyehmmy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Money speaking! POVERTY na BASTARD ooo!
Re: High-Tech Luxury Smartphone To Sell For N6.9m by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Can the phone pound fufu and make banga soup? undecided

Can it do laundry?

Can it haggle the price of tomatoes from N500h to N350h?

Can it stand guard at the gate to chase away those pesky kids always provoking my darling, gentle Ruggedman?

Can it switch on the gen and help it conserve fuel?

Can it drive me, Vin Diesel style, through Lagos traffic?

If it can't do any of the above then it is a blaaady waste of money. angry

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Mobility Wins Best Mobile Brand Of The Year At Boict 2016 / Block All Ads From Your Android Device Without Using Any Adblocker / Advantages Of Using Craigslist.org To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.