Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,364 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation (1610 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / "Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Lenny5k: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
The world is now a global village thanks to technology, Fact! And Nigeria is a part of this global Village, Fact! Nigeria also parades a good number of smart, educated and intelligent people, Fact! So how come a people with such a resume would allow themselves to be reduced to an uneducated and an unintelligent bunch simple because of Hate, Politics and Tribal sentiments that they are currently a laughing stock to the rest of the world? The hottest Nigerian news that is currently Trending today is “President Buhari is a Coward for not going to Ogoni Land” “President Buhari is a Chicken that is scared of Dying” And the entire world falls apart laughing at this myopic way of reasoning even as they ask the inevitable “We thought these people are actually intelligent”?

Buhari is no longer an ordinary person but rather an Office! When there is an intelligence report that his safety cannot be guaranteed at any place, he must listen and cannot force his way through otherwise he will be putting the OFFICE at risk! He will be putting the jobs of the security operatives at risk! The number one Job of the security operatives in charge of guarding and protecting the President is not just to protect him against harm no! The number one Job is to make sure he doesn’t come to harm in the first place! That is how it is all over the world, but to some Nigerians it must be different when it comes to their President. They see it from the viewpoint of “President Buhari and the Niger Delta Avengers must fight let’s see who is stronger” And when President Buhari did not show up, they declared the Niger Delta Avengers winners. This might have been okay if it was only coming from some uneducated teenagers, but grow ups, professionals, even people in the public eyes joined this childishness and celebrates that their President is a Chicken all because of political party, tribal sentiments and religious affiliations.

Sadly this childishness has caused a blockade in some that they fail to see the real Danger here that was cleverly averted by the President and his security team. If President Buhari ignores the advice of his security details, went ahead and was Killed or even wounded, here is what may happen. The Nigeria Military would have Unleashed it’s full Military Might and probably Wiped the entire place out of Nigeria’s Map. They might have employed ten times the force they are using on Boko Haram. The Military might even seize power temporarily and no, the international community will not step in as they are weary of Nigeria’s internal problems. Before anyone say it’s not possible, please think of what Olusegun Obasanjo did to Odi just because they Killed 5 Soldiers. He wiped out the entire place including the chickens, Goats and nothing happened! Till date nobody questioned him! That is the story behind Timaya’s hit song “Dem Mama” He had to document that piece of history in a Song for generations unborn.

Whether you like or hate Buhari as a person or not, you must never transfer that to the Office of the President of Nigeria. President Buhari made history today by becoming the very first Nigerian President to start the Cleanup of Lands badly damaged by Oil spills which affects the daily lives of the ordinary people, and instead of Nigerians to Commend and Celebrate this achievement (which doesn’t necessarily mean you should celebrate the President if you don’t like him personally) so that the entire world will notice the Cleanup work, instead they are celebrating unintelligent rubbish that is making the world wonder. Thank heavens for the many that are raising their voices to kill this childishness and stop the shame these people are spreading all over the world with their outburst!

More.. http://.com/2016/06/02/buhari-obasanjo-timaya-niger-delta-avengers-and-the-shame-of-a-nation/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by PMBfirstson(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some have brain but don't have sense and some have sense and don't have brain.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by haliruali(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think he made a smart move by nt goin jst to avoid further bloodshed. May Allah (God) set right d affairs of ds country. Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Slitman: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
I pray and hope they listen to this glaring manners you're trying to inculcate in their sleeping brain . I just hope they detest and stop celebrating evil . What baffled me more is the fact that this sets of negative minded recalcitrants still attends Sunday services every blessed weekends .
The Bible preached Love
yet they're practicing Hate.
The fear of God is truly the beginning of wisdom . .
I sigh !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by coldFLARES1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Someone had to write this long piece n a bid to rationalize cowardice? This is weak!

I have been seriously embittered by the showmanship of these groups, but for a C-in-C to have cowered, either because he wants peace or love his life or doesn't want to put the life of his guards in danger is totally unacceptable!

Was it not reported that 50 soldiers drowned while in the trail of these saboteurs? was it not also reported that some soldiers on routine patrol were gunned down by those same militants? So what's it about leading from the front? You expect someone else's child to die securing the country when you are unwilling to stand up to a group of untrained 'generals'. And such a person would have the conscience to approve death sentences for mutinous soldiers.

I truly don't care if it makes me/us come across as unintelligent, the President should have gone in the light of the threats to his safety-weather real or bluff just to pass a strong message. ...and should there be incidences, that area should be leveled.

I would reiterate: the President fall my hands well well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Slitman: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
I need someone to push this to the front page please. Some people need to enlighten about this

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Slitman: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
coldFLARES1:
Someone had to write this long piece n a bid to rationalize cowardice? This is weak!

I have been seriously embittered by the showmanship of these groups, but for a C-in-C to have cowered, either because he wants peace or love his life or doesn't want to put the life of his guards in danger is totally unacceptable!

Was it not reported that 50 soldiers drowned while in the trail of these saboteurs? was it not also reported that some soldiers on routine patrol were gunned down by those same militants? So what's it about leading from the front? You expect someone else's child to die securing the country when you are unwilling to stand up to a group of untrained 'generals'. And such a person would have the conscience to approve death sentences for mutinous soldiers.

I truly don't care if it makes me/us come across as unintelligent, the President should have gone in the light of the threats to his safety-weather real or bluff just to pass a strong message. ...and should there be incidences, that area should be leveled.

Though you communicated but you seems to must have reasoned with your anus.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by coldFLARES1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016

I truly don't care if it makes me/us come across as unintelligent, the President should have gone in the light of the threats to his safety - whether real or bluff just to pass a strong message. ...and should there be incidences, that area should be leveled.

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Lenny5k: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
coldFLARES1:

I truly don't care if it makes me/us come across as unintelligent, the President should have gone in the light of the threats to his safety - whether real or bluff just to pass a strong message. ...and should there be incidences, that area should be leveled.

And you obviously didn't Read everything and if you did you probably didn't understand what you read so lemme break it for you. Someone wrote this because Childish Sentiments is making Nigeria a Laughing Stock on the Global Scale! This is about the OFFICE of Nigeria's leader and not about a Man called BUHARI... You want to see two fighting? Look outside your Street and you will see more than enough. Obama, Bush, etc don't Travel once there is a Security Report that it is Dangerous, not because the United States doesn't have all the power in the world to protect their President, but rather they would never put hin at RISK in the first place and also what Might happen if anything Happens to him. Do you realize that if you Kill the President of the United States in any Country, no matter the Country, The United States goes straights to War with that Country? And I mean Real War like Hiroshima stuff...so in other to Prevent all that, they don't put their President at Risk.. Too Much for your to Grasp? Then maybe we shouldn't be having this conversation in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by coldFLARES1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Slitman:
Though you communicated but you seems to must have reasoned with your anus.
I feel sorry for your type that doesn't know what leadership is. You want to be there sermonizing about love and a need to avoid carnage when the powers of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces has been challenged without reply. Now that he has been demystified, just be patient to see how new splinter groups would come to challenge his authority.

I guess it is only right for officers and men to be sacrificed while the President enjoys the luxury of his comfort zone. Una try well well.

As for having reasoned with my 'anus', your brain would require multiple surgeries to reach the levels my 'anus' operates currently.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by idupaul: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Op so you know all this yet you were one of those that called Jonathan a coward from not going to Chibok

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by coldFLARES1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lenny5k:

And you obviously didn't Read everything and if you did you probably didn't understand what you read so lemme break it for you. Someone wrote this because Childish Sentiments is making Nigeria a Laughing Stock on the Global Scale! This is about the OFFICE of Nigeria's leader and not about a Man called BUHARI... You want to see two fighting? Look outside your Street and you will see more than enough. Obama, Bush, etc don't Travel once there is a Security Report that it is Dangerous, not because the United States doesn't have all the power in the world to protect their President, but rather they would never put hin at RISK in the first place and also what Might happen if anything Happens to him. Do you realize that if you Kill the President of the United States in any Country, no matter the Country, The United States goes straights to War with that Country? And I mean Real War like Hiroshima stuff...so in other to Prevent all that, they don't put their President at Risk.. Too Much for your to Grasp? Then maybe we shouldn't be having this conversation in the first place
I would have to concede that your analysis is way too much for my grasp, if it makes you feel good.

Probably, emboldened by the successes of the previous activities of the NDA, one group has given ultimatum to the FG to release bodies of slain Biafra protesters. The deadline is tomorrow. Then again, another one emerged today to tell us that they would be testing their missile capabilities starting from 6th June or so, while placing all kinds of restrictions and issuing all manners of warnings, yet you want me to accept the president's decision to stay away from the commissioning as noble? God forbid!

If I was the President, a very big statement would have been made today. But as it is now, it may be safe to assume that we are seeing the beginning of the end of Nigeria, if all we do is preach love.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Slitman: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
coldFLARES1:
I feel sorry for your type that doesn't know what leadership is. You want to be there sermonizing about love and a need to avoid carnage when the powers of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces has been challenged without reply. Now that he has been demystified, just be patient to see how new splinter groups would come to challenge his authority.

I guess it is only right for officers and men to be sacrificed while the President enjoys the luxury of his comfort zone. Una try well well.

As for having reasoned with my 'anus', your brain would require multiple surgeries to reach the levels my 'anus' operates currently.
Is leadership all about chaos and unrest? If that is what you channeled leadership to be. . Then i have know other option than to insist on the fact you reasoned with your anus. You just proved to me that you're among the BLOOD thirsty people clamouring for war and unrest in this Nation . Secondly you're also weak to must have reasoned and acknowledged the President abolished his plan to visit ogoni land due to the empty threat the weak militants issued yesterday . .
Now is time to help you use your sleeping brain at least for a moment . . .
Try to figure out the reasons behind the cancellation of Buhari's proposed Lagos and Calabar trips. Was there any militant in Lagos? Is it a crime for the vice president to represent the president when they deem it necessary ? Please point out where it's written in our dear constitution that forbid the president to be represented by his vice . . . Even the great American president Barrack Obama self nor dey near battle field . . . You don't know what it takes to be a president . . . Anyway you appeared intelligent . . But not quite learned . .
I'm sorry .
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by smsshola(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lenny5k:

I pray they see from your perspective... like my ppu wl say agbo to feyin rin agbara nlo lo mu wa...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Slitman: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lenny5k:

Thanks man . Help inculcate knowledge in his weak brain . .
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by PMBfirstson(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
coldFLARES1:

Example of people with sense without brain
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by laststand: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lenny5k:
[s]The world is now a global village thanks to technology, Fact! And Nigeria is a part of this global Village, Fact! Nigeria also parades a good number of smart, educated and intelligent people, Fact! So how come a people with such a resume would allow themselves to be reduced to an uneducated and an unintelligent bunch simple because of Hate, Politics and Tribal sentiments that they are currently a laughing stock to the rest of the world? The hottest Nigerian news that is currently Trending today is “President Buhari is a Coward for not going to Ogoni Land” “President Buhari is a Chicken that is scared of Dying” And the entire world falls apart laughing at this myopic way of reasoning even as they ask the inevitable “We thought these people are actually intelligent”?

Buhari is no longer an ordinary person but rather an Office! When there is an intelligence report that his safety cannot be guaranteed at any place, he must listen and cannot force his way through otherwise he will be putting the OFFICE at risk! He will be putting the jobs of the security operatives at risk! The number one Job of the security operatives in charge of guarding and protecting the President is not just to protect him against harm no! The number one Job is to make sure he doesn’t come to harm in the first place! That is how it is all over the world, but to some Nigerians it must be different when it comes to their President. They see it from the viewpoint of “President Buhari and the Niger Delta Avengers must fight let’s see who is stronger” And when President Buhari did not show up, they declared the Niger Delta Avengers winners. This might have been okay if it was only coming from some uneducated teenagers, but grow ups, professionals, even people in the public eyes joined this childishness and celebrates that their President is a Chicken all because of political party, tribal sentiments and religious affiliations.

Sadly this childishness has caused a blockade in some that they fail to see the real Danger here that was cleverly averted by the President and his security team. If President Buhari ignores the advice of his security details, went ahead and was Killed or even wounded, here is what may happen. The Nigeria Military would have Unleashed it’s full Military Might and probably Wiped the entire place out of Nigeria’s Map. They might have employed ten times the force they are using on Boko Haram. The Military might even seize power temporarily and no, the international community will not step in as they are weary of Nigeria’s internal problems. Before anyone say it’s not possible, please think of what Olusegun Obasanjo did to Odi just because they Killed 5 Soldiers. He wiped out the entire place including the chickens, Goats and nothing happened! Till date nobody questioned him! That is the story behind Timaya’s hit song “Dem Mama” He had to document that piece of history in a Song for generations unborn.

Whether you like or hate Buhari as a person or not, you must never transfer that to the Office of the President of Nigeria. President Buhari made history today by becoming the very first Nigerian President to start the Cleanup of Lands badly damaged by Oil spills which affects the daily lives of the ordinary people, and instead of Nigerians to Commend and Celebrate this achievement (which doesn’t necessarily mean you should celebrate the President if you don’t like him personally) so that the entire world will notice the Cleanup work, instead they are celebrating unintelligent rubbish that is making the world wonder. Thank heavens for the many that are raising their voices to kill this childishness and stop the shame these people are spreading all over the world with their outburst![/s]

More.. http://.com/2016/06/02/buhari-obasanjo-timaya-niger-delta-avengers-and-the-shame-of-a-nation/

F9

Clearly, this piece of sentimental trash was written by an Hausa Fulani. U dont need to campaign to us, advice Buhari to head down to the SS/SE and masacre everybody.

By the way, OBJ have not gone scottfree nothing, the story is not yet over. Stay tuned!
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Curlieweed: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mumuharri has always been a coward. It's common knowledge. That's why the 1985 coup plotters waited until Idiagbon was out of the country before asking young Dasuki to casually whisk him off to a well deserved stint in jail.

The no-nonsense sherifat meme is mostly undeserved. Any way more people are beginning to realize what we knew already, "the emperor is actually butt nakid."
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation by Lenny5k: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
laststand:

F9

Clearly, this piece of sentimental trash was written by an Hausa Fulani. U dont need to campaign to us, advice Buhari to head down to the SS/SE and masacre everybody.

By the way, OBJ have not gone scottfree nothing, the story is not yet over. Stay tuned!

Okay it's like this, I don't do that Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Hausa, Pdp, Apc Garbage... I am a grown up man that knows the difference between Right and Wrong... Traveled the world widely, Love Humans deeply regardless of Race, Color, Tribe or Location. I am a 100% Naija, also 100% European citizen and 100% World Citizen so I don't see things from the View point of others. I was here during the Bosnia War about 25yrs ago or so and I watched Live footage from CNN, I saw some of the Refugees here where I reside and interacted with a lot of them... I have watched "Platoon" "Saving Private Ryan" "Longest Day" and have so many collections of War movies and one thing I can tell you is this.. It is very easy to start a War but difficult to end and also nobody knows when or how it will end. I watched the Iraqis celebrating when they took out Saddam, but today Saddam's Iraq is like Heaven compared to the Present day Iraq.. The elite NAVY SEALS of the United State's are the best fighting Force ever known to man and yet they will Tell you War is not good. No Matured or Sane person Talks about War so Easily except Kids that knows nothing about the Realities of War. Many people in My second Country here still think there is a Country called BIAFRA with Improvised Kids starvig and dying of hunger, you know why? Because they use to send Money and Relief to BIAFRA and I have to tell them, that BIAFRA is part of my Country and their Mouth drops open...so I advice you to use Youtube and watch some Live Footage of the Horrors of War. You see when Japan was hitting its Chest believing the United States was Child's play they came in and Destroyed Peal Harbor even as they prepare for War to finish the U.S. but what happened? The U.S. dropped atomic Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and that was the end and till date you cant grow food there... I hope you grasp a picture now of what I am about. I will support an Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa Man against my Tribes man if he is in the right because am not blinded my Sentiments or Tribal Craze.. I believe Nigeria's problem can be solved without unnecessary fighting cos in Reality it's just the Rich against the Poor and not the Hausa vs the Igbo as the ordinary people never benefited from all the Riches and when War comes, the Rich will relocate to Europe here with their families and it's still the poor that will Die. I hope Nigerian youths are smart enough to know this. Stay Blessed

(1) (Reply)

Femi-fani Kayode: A Bigot In Jail, By Usama Dandare / Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) / Osun Got Zero Allocation After Debt Deduction In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.