Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,263 members, 7,904,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa (8541 Views)

Ayodele Dada Is Not The First Nigerian To Make CGPA Of 5.0. Why D Noise? / SAP SCM Online Training In Boston|brazil / First Nigerian University With Intercalated MBBS Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by H2O2: 1:24am On Feb 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Best Graduating Student in a High School shey? Ok. . .we don hear. . CONGRATS!. . . .next please.
hater
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 1:28am On Feb 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

Don't worry grin, a lot of them are on nairaland though. But it depends on whats the fad- during my time it was adesoye, olashore, Atlantic halls, loyola jesuits, vivian fowler and lagoon.

smart naija people seeing how nigerian parents select schools based on how expensive they are and not how good they are set up shop, and before you know it schools like lekki british international school, british international school, dowen college came up.
I was gonna cross out that question, like you would answer. cheesy You went to Adesoye!! tongue

H2O2:

i'm probably the nicest person on NL

undecided i couldn't hurt a fly, technically
On nairaland, No. Outside, sometimes. tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2010
I was gonna cross out that question, like you would answer. Cheesy You went to Adesoye!!

Ha know that's a private school and its not in lagos. Is it because of the yoruba name hehe, you thought it was a public school. grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

Ha know that's a private school and its not in lagos. Is it because of the yoruba name hehe, you thought it was a public school. grin
No, because it's the first name you mentioned. That's what I do - mention the name I'm most familiar with first. tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by THEAMAKA(f): 1:36am On Feb 23, 2010
GOSH!!! seriously?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 23, 2010
mama-gee:

Congrats to her but how can this be confirmed?
Like you usually say "why dont you ask Google?", ma loff kiss
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by TheSly: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2010
Oh. . . .Its me wife.
I just thank God that i have been dating her since the day she thought 1+1 = 11
Now that shes a star now. . . .I just hope she wouldn't leave me.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:37am On Feb 23, 2010
I went to Oluwole school of hard knock's. Then I graduate with my agbero degree with flying colors top of my class. Now I can jump on any bus in mid movements- no one can shout "Oshodi Oshodi, better than I can grin"
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2010
The Sly:

Oh. . . .Its me wife.
I just thank God that i have been dating her since the day she thought 1+1 = 11
Now that shes a star now. . . .I just hope she wouldn't leave me.
grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2010
The Sly:

Oh. . . .Its me wife.
[b]I just thank God that i have been dating her since the day she thought 1+1 = 11
[/b]Now that shes a star now. . . .I just hope she wouldn't leave me.
My husband. tongue
That was you though. 1+1 = 11. Remember? How things change, eh? embarassed

SEFAGO:

I went to Oluwole school of hard knock's. Then I graduate with my agbero degree with flying colors top of my class. Now I can jump on any bus in mid movements- no one can shout "Oshodi Oshodi, better than I can grin"
grin grin grin grin
I can see that. cool
Hey, you have to be good at something!
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 23, 2010
chiogo:

I can see that. cool
Hey, you have to be good at something!

rotfl grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chic2pimp(m): 3:26am On Feb 23, 2010
Chiogo should thank me jare.
When this thread was first opened, hardly anybody posted however once my magic hands re opened it, compliments are flooding in like there is no 2morrow cool cool

P:S Did someone just mention the name of my primary school? undecided(Chrisland)
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by 0hsisi: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2010
Chiogo as your auntie, I am very proud of you. kiss kiss kiss
Keep on reaching for the sky
I'm sure your mommy is very proud.
So you are from Hyde Park area
I used to work in Roslindale/Dedham area
I know how I feel at those award ceremonies to see my kids up there with the best of them.
A mother's proudest moment indeed.
Don't let anything stop you, girl
God's speed
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 3:46am On Feb 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

When this thread was first opened, hardly anybody posted however once my magic hands re opened it, compliments are flooding in like there is no 2morrow cool cool

P:S Did someone just mention the name of my primary school? undecided(Chrisland)

olodo undecided

Chrisland is an average school (SEFAGO is bored about all these lovey dovey stuff)
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chic2pimp(m): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

olodo undecided

Chrisland is an average school (SEFAGO is bored about all these lovey dovey stuff)

I never said that Chrisland was a top school however I willing to have a wager on chrisland being better than the school you attended  tongue  cheesy
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 4:02am On Feb 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

I never said that Chrisland was a top school however I willing to have a wager on chrisland being better than the school you attended  tongue  cheesy

Who cares, I want fight joor tongue. Pissing out of this thread- the thread/trouble ratio on the politics and romance sections is way higher than that on the education section tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 23, 2010
Get your book and read if you're bored.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 4:06am On Feb 23, 2010
^ multitasking darling
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 5:12am On Feb 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

Yea, thanks to you I'm popular on Nairaland, eh? tongue smiley

Chrisland for primary school? My cousins go there - High school, boarding.

0hsisi:

Chiogo as your auntie, I am very proud of you. kiss kiss kiss
Keep on reaching for the sky
I'm sure your mommy is very proud.
So you are from Hyde Park area
I used to work in Roslindale/Dedham area
I know how I feel at those award ceremonies to see my kids up there with the best of them.
A mother's proudest moment indeed.
Don't let anything stop you, girl
God's speed
Thanks, aunty smiley
Yup, live in Hyde Park (SEFAGO, don't stalk me) tongue
Few minutes away from Dedham. Used to live in Roslindale too.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 23, 2010
Well done Chiogo. kiss
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2010
Thanks, aunty  Smiley
Yup, live in Hyde Park (SEFAGO, don't stalk me)  Tongue

HEHE, dont worry, I am the laziest person in the world- stalking needs a lot of effort. I never like to leave my laptop.

But seriously though cut down on the info you place online. Before we know it you would give us your phone number, then chic2pimp, H2O2, and even becomrich would be calling you asking you for dates so that they can have smart children.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2010
michelin89:

Well done Chiogo. kiss
Thanks. kiss

SEFAGO:

HEHE, dont worry, I am the laziest person in the world- stalking needs a lot of effort. I never like to leave my laptop.

But seriously though cut down on the info you place online. Before we know it you would give us your phone number, then chic2pimp, H2O2, and even becomrich would be calling you asking you for dates so that they can have smart children.
That's just like someone saying they live in Ikeja area of Lagos. HP is actually big, whoever is stalking can't find me. grin
I'm not even in Boston now. Phone number indeed. tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2010
I'm not even in Boston now. Phone number indeed.

So you no go drop number. I am asking for my brothers oh. Anyways I try sha.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by spoilt(f): 5:29am On Feb 23, 2010
Why the emphasis on her giving the valedictorian speech in English?
What was she supposed to be giving it in? Clicks of the tongue plus ululations?
I tire oh! Im sure she crossed the ocean from Nigeria "with her English in tow'
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 23, 2010
spoilt:

Why the emphasis on her giving the valedictorian speech in English?
What was she supposed to be giving it in? Clicks of the tongue plus ululations?
I tire oh! Im sure she crossed the ocean from Nigeria "with her English in tow'

Nor mind them. Afterall Tarzan didn't speak English. grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 5:39am On Feb 23, 2010
grin grin grin grin Seriously, I was mad at first 'cause the reporter was really nice during the interview. And I'd expect a reporter to know that Nigeria's official language is English.
I think she commented on how good my English was considering how long I've been here. . .and then she went and wrote that.

But after I thought about it, I had to laugh. She just had to give America credit - reason why she specifically called my cell phone a day AFTER the interview asking about my village.  I know the name of my village but not familiar with its population and such as I never lived there. She put village of 300 or some funny crap. lol so basically, this girl came from an uncivilized village in Nigeria and with America's help teaching her the English language, she became the Valedictorian! Yay! That was the whole point grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin grin Seriously, I was mad at first 'cause the reporter was really nice during the interview. And I'd expect a reporter to know that Nigeria's official language is English.
I think she commented on how good my English was considering how long I've been here. . .and then she went and wrote that.

But after I thought about it, I had to laugh. She just had to give America credit - reason why she specifically called my cell phone a day AFTER the interview asking about my village.  I know the name of my village but not familiar with its population and such as I never lived there. She put village of 300 or some funny crap. lol so basically, this girl came from an uncivilized village in Nigeria and with America's help teaching her the English language, she became the Valedictorian! Yay! That was the whole point grin

You should have told her you are the first person to have evolved into a homo sapiens in your entire village. Ode of a reporter.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2010
^lmao. grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 5:47am On Feb 23, 2010
michelin89:

You should have told her you are the first person to have evolved into a homo sapiens in your entire village. Ode of a reporter.

Some element of truth tho tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chic2pimp(m): 5:47am On Feb 23, 2010
chiogo:

Yea, thanks to you I'm popular on Nairaland, eh? tongue smiley

Chrisland for primary school? My cousins go there - High school, boarding.
Thanks, aunty smiley
Yup, live in Hyde Park (SEFAGO, don't stalk me) tongue

You are welcome wink

Also what Branch of Chrisland school do your cousins attend?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

Some element of truth tho tongue

I can't say the same of you tho tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 5:50am On Feb 23, 2010
michelin89:

I can't say the same of you tho tongue

Homo superior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heritage Polytechnic Admits New Students / Correct JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses In Nigeria University / Wake/wake-keep/wake-keeping -- Which One Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.