Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,624 members, 7,972,313 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:44 AM

West African Examination Council In Mistake With Ugwumsinachi Chinecherem' Resut - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / West African Examination Council In Mistake With Ugwumsinachi Chinecherem' Resut (1765 Views)

"How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / 40 Words Often Used In Mistake. / Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

West African Examination Council In Mistake With Ugwumsinachi Chinecherem' Resut by viviangist: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
West African Examination council in mistake with Ugwumsinachi Chinecherem' resut
The report goes thus:

I wrote my exam in 2011 and when my result came out, the birth date was changed from 14/11/1995 to 14/11/1976.
I have been going to their office for the change of the error but they insist that l pay 50,000. How can l pay for their error to my result and the bad thing is that my scholarship application were turned down saying l forged result.

WAEC please do something!!!!! Very urgent... pls

http://www.viviangist.com/west-african-examination-council-in-erroneous-mistake-with-ugwumsinachi-chinecherems-result

CC- lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. / Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived / Crescent University, Post Utme Form Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.