Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies (96913 Views)

List Of Email Contacts Of HRs In Nigerian Companies / Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by AustineD(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2010
Thanks for the post.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by afrokid(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hi there,

are you tired of waiting for your dream job, then read this. I want to show you little money making tips, but it only works for those who follow it delligently. You can be a proud owner of your own company if you are willing to work hard, so just keep tabs with me as I roll out the drums very soon. Also for our job seekers, we have a package for them. For futher info or inquiries you can send them to tundedmillionaire@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by wildbello: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
Nice job @ d poster, Keep it up,
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Internetcash1(f): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2010
Get the job You've been looking for (Be Your own Boos)http://icashsys.com/websiteplus.htm
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Internetcash1(f): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2010
Get the job You've been looking for (Be Your own  Boos)http://icashsys.com/websiteplus.htm
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by jonoptimis: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2010
This infomation is really helpful. It is really loaded with good job options. Keep up the good work.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by ikegil: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
this is nice
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by hafa01: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2010

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by LAGOS1976: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2010
try first bank.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Payday2day: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
Payday 2 day is an TV Game Show with an online version borne out of lessons learned on the streets of Nigeria from individuals, who have one way or the other faced hardships and turmoil as a result of unpaid bills, unpaid goods, unpaid services, unpaid personal effects that have come back to haunt them into tight holes.

It also caterers for Companies and businesses by taking their marketing from meaningless messages to meaningful connections through relationship marketing that is trully valueable to their consumer/clients lives.

The show brings to people the one great opportunity to say goodbye to a stubborn dept, win cash prizes, product and services playing simple games,quizzes etc sponsored by specific businesses,

Basically it's a marriage of people and businesses! It’s a (game)show a whole family can (play)watch together as there is a lot of learning and brain cracking to do.

Payday 2 day has come to stay….in years to come, we wish to take it to a higher level.

Pls send your CV to payday2day@tvstar.com or jeritage32@yahoo.com

Nsikan Benson
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by afrika(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
I am a student of Electrical Electronic Engineering from the famous Federal University of Technology Owerri. I'm in my 400Level. I am searching for a place to do my 6months IT.

gr8 futite, happy to hear u echo,

where re ur dream areas
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by studio115: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
Jobs available for Marketing Executives at a minimum of N90,000 per month. Send your C.V to jobs@studio115integratedservices.com, or

74 Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.
http://www.studio115integratedservices.com.

Applicants must at least be undergraduates and have a good command of English Language and presentation skills.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by 808: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
what job.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by johnadey(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2010
Thank you Seun this is a great thread, it makes the work easier. I will add some links soon.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by mechury(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hello,
Hi are you guys doing.I storm across some Ebooks that will blow your minds away of which i paid for but i will be given it for FREE over here since i know that we are trying to earn something at the end of the day. I have some books written by professionals and great writers,likewise i havee some one that are audio but u hav to show interest for it.OK.
just mail me on this mechuryreal@gmail.com or send it to this 08135205601.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by babaene: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2010
i am a graduate of Computer Engineering from FUTO. i need a job in any Computer firm, i have 6yrs working experience
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by oboski: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2010
nigerian youths coalition against electoral fraud and violence,best group on face book
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by PrinceNuel1(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2010
hey! greatest futoite never give up keep searching your day will surely come
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by ykmotors(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
Hello in the house I am a student of Mechanical Engineering from the Federal Polytechnic Ilario Ogun state I'm in my 200Level. I am searching for a place to do my 1 year IT, any one who can help me out should please contact me on my phone 08038647373 thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.