Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies (96912 Views)

List Of Email Contacts Of HRs In Nigerian Companies / Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by oolalekan: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2010
Another way to land a job, call 08050525675

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by oolalekan: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
While looking for a job, you might consider upping your salary by training in India. For more information, send a blank email to traininindia@gmail.com or call 08050525675

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by kayfad123: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2010
Hello everyon!
I am currently study Information Technology in Finland but i need to do my 6month intership in Nigeria.Can anyone give me any IT company that offer such a thing? Your reply will be much appreciated.

Kayode.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by donedeclan: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
The Nigeria retail sector is set to embrace a new trend as more and more shoppers migrate from informal retail to formal retail segment. The future outlook of the retail business in Nigeria will be greatly influenced by the fast growing formal retail sector. This influence is fuelled by the expanding middle class supported by a growing economy, relative political stability and a growing population. to read full article Click here
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by biyiwilly(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2010
Experienced Math and English teacher needed in a reputable consulting firm,

must be able to teach GMAT math the foreign GMAT, not the job aptitude test

must have some years of experience, same aplly for the English instructors

send CV to billbiyi@b2consultingng.com, billbiyi@yahoo.co.uk

or call 08023343047, 08063114931

Employment is immediate once qualified.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by daniel9ds: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2010
I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Daniel from Pennsylvania, US.

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by skido84: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2010
There's a new site for job openings at http://jobs.ama-nerd.com. You might want to check it out. grin
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by ellyspeed: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2010
My fellow Nairalanders Stop whatever you are doing right now and take few minutes to digest this information.Consider yourself lucky to be reading this information at this time of the year. Many have searched for a down-to-earth mentor like me who is ready and willing to reveal secrets to financial independence without charging money. If you doubt me, read my weekly column in Tribune every Saturday.
Click on the below website

http://www.workit.ewebsite.com/
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by oladijom: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2010
Work online and get paid in foreign currency @ http://project.Wazobiapage.com, a sub-division of http://www.WazobiaPage.com

WAZOBIA*PAGE is a Social and netwoking utility which links Africans all around the universe with their Friends and Families

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2010
more helpful and free facebook sites

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by peemesh: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2010
Get job vacancies posted straight to ur mobile phone daily
Call 08062927951
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by ictguru: 5:19am On Nov 07, 2010
I want to thank everybody in this section, I have really taken my time to study how we Nigerians feel about getting jobs and how we go about it.I really congratulate them,at least it’s a since of wanting to be self-reliant,its show that Nigerians are hard working.Keep it up.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by ictguru: 5:22am On Nov 07, 2010
I want to thank everybody in this section, I have really taken my time to study how we Nigerians feel about getting jobs and how we go about it.I really congratulate them,at least it’s a since of wanting to be self-reliant.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Jesyca: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2010
Manila Energy Group (Hiring Now)- Great Pay and Benefits

MANILA ENERGY GROUP IS HIRING NOW.THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR SKILLED AND UNSKILLED LABOR.VISIT CAREER SECTION ON OUR WEBSITE AND SEND US YOUR CV NOW.IF YOU THINK THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO EARN AN INCOME VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.MANILA-ENERGY.IS.COM AND CLICK ON CAREER TO APPLY NOW.

Head Recruiting Officer
Victoria Cadwell
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by tyangel: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2010
Guys, is nt customs recruitng dis year
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by mistermm(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2010
hello

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by tuns10: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hi jesyca,
i applied on the site for the careers.
is there any need for me to still email my cv to the company?
Kindly advise,thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.