Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,972,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:17 PM

Heartbroken But: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken But: (1593 Views)

MY Friend Is Heartbroken / Heartbroken And Need Advice / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken But: by zealplus(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
beep me on 07038217955,we cud chat
Re: Heartbroken But: by lacidrupie(f): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
@zealplus: y does ur profile write Female when u are actually a guy?
Re: Heartbroken But: by sexybabes(f): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
@lacidrupie

Gal letting go is the hardest thing one got to do but its just one of those things u have to do. I'm talking from experience but when u reach that stage that now its not working for u, u need to let it go & try ur best to 4get & move on no matter how difficult & impossible it might seem right now but time is the greatest healer & in time u will start 2 see things clear(cnt blv i jus said all of dt). Thats it.
Stay strong!
Re: Heartbroken But: by lacidrupie(f): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
@zealplus: if i knew u were a guy, i wouldnt hv called at first. pls can u just stop the flashing. its so annoying. Praise God u've changed it to "male". thanks.
Re: Heartbroken But: by zealplus(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
hi,let me state this clearly that the profile i am using was created by my girl and i jst decided to continue with it as sh is no more interested cos of some annoying threads.i do also want u to know that i aint a man without honour,i just use this thread and fora to spice up mylife as somethings arent taught in schools,churches and what have u, having said that i hope u are enjoying urself and getting over ur status, i live in ur almamata, takea and forgive my persistent calls,i wanted to talk to u and maybe have fun, have a nice day
Re: Heartbroken But: by TYTAN(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
i feel u, pick up the broken pieces and move on, with time it will become whole again.
Re: Heartbroken But: by ubongekpe(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2009
if u rilli want to make friends, just sign up in face book,then u can as well chat, reads profile, so as to know de kind of friends u made. u can as well drop your yahoo addy here 4 hook up. All de best
Re: Heartbroken But: by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2009
Sweety you don't have to cry; you've come to the right place Nairaland is one of the most intresting sites rumor has it that it's even more intresting that Facebook.

So cry no more; I sure that someday your Mr.right would come knocking.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Found Lover On The Internet. The Lover Turned Out To Be Her Husband ! / Old Flame Rekindled, Is It A Possibility? / Is It Wise To Surrender My Virginity To Him Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.