Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,421 members, 7,944,102 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (5136 Views)

Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) by alobright17(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
You don't need something,can't you just stand on it?
Prayer is good ooooooo,but all those who dey marry dey divorce them no pray?
Your choice and desire first,the feelings and love matters a lot since you don't have all these my dear just be on your own and wait for the right guy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
alobright17:
You don't need something,can't you just stand on it?
Prayer is good ooooooo,but all those who dey marry dey divorce them no pray?
Your choice and desire first,the feelings and love matters a lot since you don't have all these my dear just be on your own and wait for the right guy.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) by obyno1011(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Trina0936:

Ok. But I meant a relationship/marriage counsellor so you mustn't be married before doing that!

Yea. I help when there's need. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things All Women Want In Bed, But Won't Tell You / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.