Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only (777 Views)

ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only by vybzkartel: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
It is obvious that this lady is crushing on me and I am too
She is giving all the green light
I sspeak with her
I sent for her last week which she hurriedly came
When she came I asked her to see me in the afternoon
She didn't turn up
I ssaw her later on and asked why she didn't see me as she promised and she said "I am coming"
Till now she has not come

Analyse this case
Why is she acting that way?
Or is she a winch?
Re: Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only by lathrowinger: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
He Jez pity in and change her mind. Probably, may be she don't wants share the virus give u... then use your head
Re: Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only by lilmax(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
she's a winch trust me
Re: Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only by joseo: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
no be only winch ......na mammywarer
Re: Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only by vybzkartel: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
joseo:
no be only winch ......na mammywarer

cool
Re: Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only by Pidginwhisper: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
She no need time waster ni grin grin..You say make she come, she run come.. you come dull her and you come dey expect her make she come again...You be enemy of progress ni grin grin

Re: Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only by ikp120(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
You are losing out already, and it's YOUR fault!
Grow some balls and lay that bìtch mehn! angry angry
Re: Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only by Young03(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
you no get mind, she came n u no fit tak

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Is Rejecting Her Because Of This. Pls Help! / #photos: Guy Was Beaten Mercilessly For Allegedly Having Sex / Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.