Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

"My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious (40195 Views)

Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Meet 21-year-old Up & Coming Rapper, 2 Short, Who Wears Size 32 Bra On His Neck / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
God helped you abi plastic surgery helped you? Continue lying there.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by JuanDeDios: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Lepacious, while on it remember to ask God for small facial beauty. You worwor no be small.
Not true.

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by nonny400(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vickyydera:
I like the way she is now. don't over do something.

Me, I like the way you are.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by ovoko111: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
hmmmmn

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Taiwo20(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why does her pictures always look like she's suppressing mess(fart as you call it) ?
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by davoremix(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
wayne4loan:
Am curious, being fat is it a disease?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Richydos(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Lepacious, while on it remember to ask God for small facial beauty. You worwor no be small.
Lolzzzz grin who spoil u like dis??.... U just wan scatter my ribs with laff

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by JuanDeDios: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
obagangan:
pls tell us the recipe used, hope u won't turn us to vegetarian. nice thou
Being vegetarian is actually good.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Burger01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldbim:
get thee behind me jor grin grin..
cheesy
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Zico5(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Haba, take it easy nah. Are u her creator. Can u create a single pen. That is how God made her unless u want her to change her destiny
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by rollywise(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
doublewisdom:

Still finer than your babe
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by tens4real(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
have u eaten today? y hating?
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by daddyrich: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
smiley cheesy
goldbim:
I see a "FOCUSED and DETERMINED"woman !!! ..i need this grace cry cry..I bind every spirit of sharwama and hollandia yoghurt in me.. grin

I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING grin
goldbim:
I see a "FOCUSED and DETERMINED"woman !!! ..i need this grace cry cry..I bind every spirit of sharwama and hollandia yoghurt in me.. grin

I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by chrisskynet(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
if u wan find her trouble, jst try giv her fried chicken. Hehehehe
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by LEXYCOM: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Chai, u have bad mouth.......

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by shumuel(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettysolid:
Eniola badmus should follow suit, I had to go and buy a TV with bigger screen cuz of her.

kikiki Lol grin this is very funny, but with a bigger screen you are only making her look bigger tongue buy a smaller screen if you want to encourage her cheesy.

Lepacious Bose would soon need surgery, her arms are flappy, if she ask me, i would tell to stop at size 14, that she is already at, she looks good by the way, saw her YourView TVC last week Friday.

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Solitude101: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldbim:
If I hear! What else will I be spending my money on?
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by lepasharon(f): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
wayne4loan:
Am curious, being fat is it a disease?

It is like smoking, toxic to the body
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by IGWISE(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bt y do we keep bringing meaningless topics to fp
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by lepasharon(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
fellis:
God helped you abi plastic surgery helped you?
Continue lying there.

You don't think she lost weight naturally?
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by HomeOfMe(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Musquareney:
Comedian Lepacious-Bose says she can't wait to get her body size reduced to size 12 which has been her long time target after God in His infinite blessings and mercies Has made her get to a shocking size of 14 from size 32.

The 2016 AMVCA nominee shared these photos and wrote

"Sometimes on this tedious weight loss journey, it can be daunting and frustrating especially when the scale refuses to bulge. I have been on size 14 for weeks, yet my target is 12, it's very annoying but I look at the scale every morning and say this too shall pass, YES! It shall and must pass. The God that helped me from size 32 to 14 is still working, 'This Too Shall Pass' "

See the photos below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGRSqjPuFOe

An inspiring success story!
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Dhotseal(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
doublewisdom:

Small minded people will always project their emptiness at others. We know her....who are u again?
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Taiwo20:
Why does her pictures always look like she's suppressing mess(fart as you call it) ?
she's probably sucking in her tummy. grin

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Solitude101: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettysolid:
Eniola badmus should follow suit, I had to go and buy a TV with bigger screen cuz of her.
RTFLMAO!! Babe you wicked oo.. See as my buddies just dey look me like mumu!

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by HomeOfMe(f): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldbim:
Sharwama is not healthy at all.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Well , i remain a fan chubby girls. I love it chubby and i have nothing to do with slim.love meat on the body.not fat like eniola badmus.but chubby .will never be a fan of slim ladies.slim makes me throw up
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
lepasharon:

You don't think she lost weight naturally?
It's not physiologically possible to go from size thirty something to size fourteen in few months with only diet and exercise.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Bamz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldbim:

I can imagine you typing this with a big bowl of eba for three people... except that you're the only one to devour it all cheesy
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Chinatownm(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Musquareney:
Comedian Lepacious-Bose says she can't wait to get her body size reduced to size 12 which has been her long time target after God in His infinite blessings and mercies Has made her get to a shocking size of 14 from size 32.

The 2016 AMVCA nominee shared these photos and wrote

"Sometimes on this tedious weight loss journey, it can be daunting and frustrating especially when the scale refuses to bulge. I have been on size 14 for weeks, yet my target is 12, it's very annoying but I look at the scale every morning and say this too shall pass, YES! It shall and must pass. The God that helped me from size 32 to 14 is still working, 'This Too Shall Pass' "

See the photos below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGRSqjPuFOe

Hop say e no affect the backside
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by EOOJ(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldbim:
amen grin

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Emasel(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow, this is amazing.

She is looking so pretty smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.