Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,901 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

"My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious (40193 Views)

Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Meet 21-year-old Up & Coming Rapper, 2 Short, Who Wears Size 32 Bra On His Neck / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Bamz(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldbim:
ijebu toh badt! grin.

I doubt my origin sef cos I still struggle to eat that Ikokore of a meal lmao
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by goldbim(f): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bamz:

I doubt my origin sef cos I still struggle to eat that Ikokore of a meal lmao
you are missing o.i'm not from there but it's a delicacy I can't miss cheesy
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Bamz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldbim:
you are missing o.i'm not from there but it's a delicacy I can't miss cheesy

You better start confessing now hehe
And to worsen it Friday nights and moimoi oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin cheesy
shumuel:

Lol grin but, you know you are a bit wicked cheesy
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Giwman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
LaurelP:
Everything is God.
So na God reduce the weight?
Very soon we go hear "God helped me to bleach my skin".
U be big fool, what she just meant is dat without God it wouldn't have been possible. I thought wat she said is easy 2 understand. N how does it have 2 do wit bleaching?
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by shumuel(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettysolid:
grin cheesy

kikiki Lol grin wink

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by neighbourhud: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldbim:
I see a "FOCUSED and DETERMINED"woman !!! ..i need this grace cry cry..I bind every spirit of sharwama and hollandia yoghurt in me.. grin
The combination of sharwama and yoghurt sure know how to make the pocket lean and body fat grin grin
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by goldbim(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
neighbourhud:

The combination of sharwama and yoghurt sure know how to make the pocket lean and body fat grin grin
grin I tell you.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Jaegar: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
LaurelP:
Everything is God.
So na God reduce the weight?
Very soon we go hear "God helped me to bleach my skin".

Appreciate someone's achievements, and maybe when you have something worth celebrating, you just might have people share in your joy.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Lepacious, while on it remember to ask God for small facial beauty. You worwor no be small.

O ma ti gbi se
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Tiobi84: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
who the reduced weight epp?
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Yungwhy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettysolid:
Eniola badmus should follow suit, undecided I had to go and buy a TV with bigger screen cuz of her. undecided

Damn.... That's cold

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Yungwhy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettysolid:
Eniola badmus should follow suit, I had to go and buy a TV with bigger screen cuz of her

Damn.... That's cold

1 Like

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Baroba(m): 2:28am On Jun 06, 2016
wayne4loan:
Am curious, being fat is it a disease?

No, but it comes with a lot of problems both physical and psychological.. low self esteem and image problems.. ( its a mental health condition that can affect someone's life in so many ways) diabetes, heart problems, hypertension, Joint problems, high cholesterol, low sex drive, high risk of cardiac arrest..

Its one of the major contributor of the conditions I mentioned above.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by Jimi23(m): 6:18am On Jun 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
Lepacious, while on it remember to ask God for small facial beauty. You worwor no be small.

You need to work on ur over worwor life of envy, jealousy and frustration first though.
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by wayne4loan: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Baroba:

No, but it comes with a lot of problems both physical and psychological.. low self esteem and image problems.. ( its a mental health condition that can affect someone's life in so many ways) diabetes, heart problems, hypertension, Joint problems, high cholesterol, low sex drive, high risk of cardiac arrest..

Its one of the major contributor of the conditions I mentioned above.
thanks bro ... U must be a good medical student @ school
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by lyndysino(f): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Eniola badmus.... What are u still waiting for?

Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by ArcToyin(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2016
doublewisdom:
which one can you create. mtchew
Re: "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious by usibengate(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Looking good nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo / Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.