Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,484 members, 7,971,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:07 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother (1529 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by drakura: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
He shared this adorable picture of his mother on his instagram page and described her as his everything

Source:http://www.nuelsblog.com/2016/06/emmanuel-emenike-shares-adorable.html?m=1

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Well Nice Pics Why Their Teeth Outside sad
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by sinaj(f): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
His sugar mummy smiley
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by axortedbabe(f): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ehya
Luv of mum
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
He looks so humble beside his mum
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by Joygalore(f): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
kiss
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by Joygalore(f): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
angry
sinaj:
His sugar mummy smiley
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by sinaj(f): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Joygalore:
angry
huh

Aunty why d face sad
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by Joygalore(f): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mama,your talk no follow undecided
sinaj:
huh

Aunty why d face sad
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by sinaj(f): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Joygalore:
Mama,your talk no follow undecided

Lol like serzly?

Um... I guess u nt d one at dp

Coz u jux sounded like a tout.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by Joygalore(f): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Like you sounded like a disgruntled human being undecided

How could you have uttered such bollocks from the poo you call mouth

You managed to get subscribed and next you could do with it is to type bullshit from your hydrocephalic brain undecided
sinaj:

Lol like serzly?

Um... I guess u nt d one at dp

Coz u jux sounded like a tout.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by Flexherbal(m): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2016
She must be very proud of her son.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares An Adorable Picture Of Him And His Mother by lordcyl3(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lord, I beseech you, keep my parents safe and alive to eat d fruit of their labour. God bless all mums

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Wants Genevieve Nnaji As Side Chick [PICS+VIDEO] / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property / Photos -nawa Oo! This Man Claim To Be The S3xiest Man Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.