Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,508 members, 7,971,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property (1529 Views)

Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Hmm!!!mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property by queenstll(f): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2016

The Facebook billionaire founder has build a 6′ stone wall around his $100 million Kauai property that has blocked out the Pacific Ocean to neighbors and according to TMZ, many of them are livid.
“The Facebook founder bought the 750-acre estate in 2014 and now wants to shore it up, but a 5’8” neighbor for one is furious, because now she can’t see water.
Some neighbors claim they’ve tried reaching out to Zuckerberg, to no avail. TMZ contacted the zoning department in the area and we were told no one has lodged a formal complaint and there is no investigation.
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/mark-zuckerberg-builds-massive-wall-around-his-100million-property/
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property by queenstll(f): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
stinkingly rich abeg!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Waooooooooshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Waooooooooshockedshocked
"When hustling- no one gonna give a fuçk" "when you finally make it- they will be teaching you how to spend it" "when you die- they will finally share it" .....

now you wanna teach him how to spend his money.. go and hustle ur own ma and build bigger table

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Lexxyfund:
"When hustling- no one gonna give a fuçk" "when you finally make it- they will be teaching you how to spend it" "when you die- they will finally share it" .....

now you wanna teach him how to spend his money.. go and hustle ur own ma and build bigger table

”The Facebook founder bought the 750-acre estate in 2014 and now wants to shore it up, but a 5’8” neighbor for one is furious, because now she can’t see water.
Some neighbors claim they’ve tried reaching out to Zuckerberg, to no avail.

Why will you build something dat will affect others.. undecided
I'm not teaching him how to spend his money, he should have considered the environment before building the fence...Water is Life ....

*If it was a Nigerian Man, you will be dey first person to say he is wicked..SMH

*I'll hustle and build a bigger table not fence....

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property by idupaul: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Lexxyfund:

Don't mind people .when I give dash them 100k they call me a good man but I now use the same to buy myself a phone and they go behind saying I am wasteful and I am like when I gave the same amount to u in cash it wasn't wasteful shei
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property by Abubakrmusa(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
where is the massive wall gan sefangry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos -nawa Oo! This Man Claim To Be The S3xiest Man Alive / Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Broke The Guinness Book Of Records / Rapper Ice Prince And Actress Toni Tones Look Alluring On Top Nigeria Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.