Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,599 members, 7,885,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

"This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) (71985 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) / D'banj Reveals Plans To Join Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sukkot: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Well, that must be friendly fire in the homoerotic kingdom cos where I'm from, friendly fire is when you accidentally shoot a member of ya team. And that was exactly what happened with ya butt buddy that gave you a subtle PDA on the thread. grin That nyggah killed you with the cosign. grin grin grin grin

yeah nigga you are your own team and you shot yourself. simple logic lipsrsealed grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
yeah nigga you are your own team and you shot yourself. simple logic lipsrsealed grin

Lol. Nah, I spray nyggahs like young Hov. You're a victim - just take the Big L, my nyggah. grin

Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Adek15(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
cremedelacreme:
Mtschewww, wey the boobs nah? I see more exposed boobs almost popping out of the bra everyday on the streets of PH. That's why I love Nigeria. grin
correct ph guy!! You must be a uniport student or living around its environs.
Ph... home of boobs

1 Like

Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Destined2win: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
sirjakez:
Ur signature... I pray it comes to pass
ThANK YOU!
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sukkot: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Nah, I spray nyggahs like young Hov. You're a victim - just take the Big L, my nyggah. grin

Funny how JAY Z also look like that yo tranny chic. same huge lips. must be why you keep posting pics of JAY Z. he remind you of yo gurl. now thats real love cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
Funny how JAY Z also look like that yo tranny chic. same huge lips. must be why you keep posting pics of JAY Z. he remind you of yo gurl. now thats real love cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lool. This cracked me up and with all the Big Ls I've been giving you for months now, it seems you're becoming a tad creative/witty with ya shyte. But you can never get to that boss /Hova level where I rest my head. grin You done lost this battle already. grin grin

There's a difference...you've camel lips and luscious lips. While Jigga is the god of camel lips - black chics have full luscious lips. And as a black guy I love my chics with those quintessential luscious lips synonymous with black chics. You won't know cos you stay chasing manly looking transgendered females around lool. Real black men chase curvy black women with quintessential features synonymous with them. grin grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sukkot: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool. This cracked me up and with all the Big Ls I've been giving you for months now, it seems you're becoming a tad creative/witty with ya shyte. But you can't never get to that boss /Hova level where I rest my head. grin You done lost this battle already. grin grin

There's a difference...you've camel lips and luscious lips. While Jigga is the god of camel lips - black chics have full luscious lips. And as a black guy I love my chics with those quintessential luscious lips synonymous with black chics. You won't know cos you stay chasing manly looking transgendered females around lool. Real black men chase curvy black women with quintessential features synonymous with them. grin grin
Nigga you took the biggest L when you refused to give me my 50 pounds after you lost the bet. no L can rival that. in some parts of the world you get killed for shytt like dat. make a bet with a man and then when you lose the bet you start acting like a punk refusing to pay. you get killed for shytt like dat in italy or colombia or brazil, places were real niggas operate wink wink

1 Like

Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by obisdavinc(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
We didn't see any reason for loving them
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
Nigga you took the biggest L when you refused to give me my 50 pounds after you lost the bet. no L can rival that. in some parts of the world you get killed for shytt like dat. make a bet with a man and then when you lose the bet you start acting like a punk refusing to pay. you get killed for shytt like dat in italy or colombia or brazil, places were real niggas operate wink wink

Lmao...nyggah, why you switching lanes like Rick James again? Crack is wack, I swear down. Changing the topic, are we?

Anyway...............

...........but I need to microwave the pounded yam I got from mama duke earlier today and revitalise my body with that ol'good pounded yam power. grin grin Imma be back before I hit the sheets (the £50 is still on - we have an ongoing bet).

Darn! My wife gotta make pounded yam everyday, else her arse would've to go stay with her parents...no pounded yam, no peace. grin grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Btruth: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
......and that's why you are still been single. stupid and very irresponsible fellow. Mtheeeew!
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sukkot: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao...nyggah, why you switching lanes like Rick James again? Crack is wack, I swear down. Changing the topic, are we?

Anyway...............

...........but I need to microwave the pounded yam I got from mama duke earlier today and revitalise my body with that ol'good pounded yam power. grin grin Imma be back before I hit the sheets (the £50 is still on - we have an ongoing bet).

Darn! My wife gotta make pounded yam everyday, else her arse would've to go stay with her parents...no pounded yam, no peace. grin grin
50 pounds is still on ? what a joker. keep dat shytttt. if i lose a bet I pay up on the same day. if i dont pay up on the same day means i dont intend to pay ( either that or am broke so I know you are broke lolzzz ). so keep dat lol. oh yeah pounded yam is overrated lol. eba is where its at. or lafun. i hope i can stay awake for this GSW vs CAVS tonight lol. grin grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
50 pounds is still on ? what a joker. keep dat shytttt. if i lose a bet I pay up on the same day. if i dont pay up on the same day means i dont intend to pay ( either that or am broke so I know you are broke lolzzz ). so keep dat lol. oh yeah pounded yam is overrated lol. eba is where its at. or lafun. i hope i can stay awake for this GSW vs CAVS tonight lol. grin grin

Loool. Nah, it means you are hungry cos you stay crying over some money you never put any money down for. You just wanted to bet with words of the mouth and I obliged. Heck, you went ghost when I was winning 3-1, only to come back when the NBA rigged it for ratings Lool.

Look at the accums I played for tonight (I don't even gamble like I used to anymore...just wanted to play copa America and I believe Cavs would Nick one tonight) and each of the bet is more than ya £50. Stop crying - imma be back loool.
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by miketayo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
at-least he isnt a hypocrite like most of the people on this thread.. they all came to check the boobs

1 Like

Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Berrylite:
Bros grow up please.

Life is more than seeing boobs

NB: For natural weight loss tips, check my profile
i sent you a pm.. il really love to get the clean 9.. im in calabar for now. check you pm
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sanusijoyjoy: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Destined2win:
...because of indecent dressing
he's talkng literally ni,, just being sarcastic
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 12:18am On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
oh yeah pounded yam is overrated lol. eba is where its at. or lafun. i hope i can stay awake for this GSW vs CAVS tonight lol. grin grin

I'm back, nyggah. Belly all sounding like I've got Thuglife tatted across my belly...revitalised with that pounded yam power. The power Anthony Joshua stays knocking nyggahs out of the boxes with loool.

Nah, pounded yam is the best thing since slice. Only full English, when well prepared can come close, based on how satisfied you feel after fixng yourself a plate. Then you can go for that Ghanaian basmati jellof. I'm teaching you some game, my nyggah. Eba is decent. What the fcvk s "lafun"? Some of you eat some nasty shyte. It's just like how I didn't know some naij groups eat fufu till I got on NL - I only know fufu with Ghanaian midgets and you know all Ghanaian houses smell of fufu. How someone can munch that nasty smelling fufu is still a mystery to me lool. I understand the Ghanaian angle cos most of them are midgets with stocky bodies...but Nigerians? FOH lool.

Imma stay awake till like 3am for the game...Cavs got this. Bron Bron is gonna be in beast mode tonight - triple double for the best player on the planet. Fvck a Curry - that's what Indians smell of and round here, we don't like curry. grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Princepoint(m): 5:26am On Jun 06, 2016
broken condom Un protected sex
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Eminentsaint(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2016
He can even get more here in Nigeria
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Codes151(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Go marry
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sukkot: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'm back, nyggah. Belly all sounding like I've got Thuglife tatted across my belly...revitalised with that pounded yam power. The power Anthony Joshua stays knocking nyggahs out of the boxes with loool.

Nah, pounded yam is the best thing since slice. Only full English, when well prepared can come close, based on how satisfied you feel after fixng yourself a plate. Then you can go for that Ghanaian basmati jellof. I'm teaching you some game, my nyggah. Eba is decent. What the fcvk s "lafun"? Some of you eat some nasty shyte. It's just like how I didn't know some naij groups eat fufu till I got on NL - I only know fufu with Ghanaian midgets and you know all Ghanaian houses smell of fufu. How someone can munch that nasty smelling fufu is still a mystery to me lool. I understand the Ghanaian angle cos most of them are midgets with stocky bodies...but Nigerians? FOH lool.

Imma stay awake till like 3am for the game...Cavs got this. Bron Bron is gonna be in beast mode tonight - triple double for the best player on the planet. Fvck a Curry - that's what Indians smell of and round here, we don't like curry. grin
buahahaha GSW up 2 - 0 . see when a PROFESSIONAL nigga like me talk - amateur niggas like shymmexx need to keep quiet. i said GSW will win THUNDER, and they did, and i said GSW will smash CAVS and they are doing it. a nigga like yourself gotta keep quiet when real G like myself speak. buahahaha go WARRIORSSSSSSSSS COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha GSW up 2 - 0 . see when a PROFESSIONAL nigga like me talk - amateur niggas like shymmexx need to keep quiet. i said GSW will win THUNDER, and they did, and i said GSW will smash CAVS and they are doing it. a nigga like yourself gotta keep quiet when real G like myself speak. buahahaha go WARRIORSSSSSSSSS COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lool.

Game is still open. grin

Cavs will even the series.

OKC whooped that arse, till it was rigged. grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sukkot: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool.

Game is still open. grin

Cavs will even the series.

OKC whooped that arse, till it was rigged. grin
and where is OKC now ? at home. case closed. you need to bow down to superior wisdom brah grin grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
and where is OKC now ? at home. case closed. you need to bow down to superior wisdom brah grin grin

what superior wisdom over a series that was rigged? grin

especially with all the blow outs. grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sukkot: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

what superior wisdom over a series that was rigged? grin

especially with all the blow outs. grin
the proof is in the pudding. you talk but produce no results. I talk and the results is there for the world to see. your OKC is at home and my GSW is still in the playoffs whooping your other team CAVS. bow down to a force thats greater than you - ICE CUBE cheesy
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
the proof is in the pudding. you talk but produce no results. I talk and the results is there for the world to see. your OKC is at home and my GSW is still in the playoffs whooping your other team CAVS. bow down to a force thats greater than you - ICE CUBE cheesy

Lol

Still celebrating a game that was rigged after two blow outs? You're a funny nyggah. grin
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by sukkot: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol

Still celebrating a game that was rigged after two blow outs? You're a funny nyggah. grin
rigged or not, your team lost. bow down to a force thats superior to you. thats all am sayin playa playa lol
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by Shym3xx: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2016
sukkot:
rigged or not, your team lost. bow down to a force thats superior to you. thats all am sayin playa playa lol

Say what? Bow down for a rigged series? grin

Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by gentts: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
[s][/s]
ryanmartini:
D’banj posted on Instagram today telling us the reason why he loves south Africa

"Thats why i love my South Africa"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGP8IGtoNmz/

shame, shame, and shame.
Re: "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) by phynofino: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Shym3xx:

nah, the thread is about ti.ts and I posted bouncing ti.ts. But cos ya gay arse loves 'em looking manly, you turned it into some homoerotic shyte with ya butt buddy. grin grin grin grin You just came out of the closet, you Afrika Bambaataa arse nyggah. grin grin grin

Now compare the chic I posted below in red with ya transgendered Yemi Alade:

Yemi Alade

Bwahahahahaha

Even the blind can see that you're fruity now and you like 'em built like men, sukkot the Chief butt pirate. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zfancy Pranks Bobrisky - Check Bobrisky's Real Face (No Editing) / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.