Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa (14738 Views)

It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari / Benue: Governor Says State Under Siege, Orders Herdsmen Out. / In Imo Unarmed Women Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by shamecurls(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Thumbs up Okowa

A true democratic man

If the SE had a man with half of a quarter of your ideology, They would have been in a better place as they only adopt ill brains like Fayose and BMB
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by doublewisdom: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Okowa is a disappointment. Delta state now has a sissy for a governor! * spits
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Futureleader201(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Chimdiebere:

https://www.naij.com/848366-fate-herdsmen-finally-decided.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6022877227
Mr good governor, may Fulani herdsmen visit you and your family. If Fulani herdsmen truly need land for grazing, they should go to sambesa forest.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Onegai(f): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
So what is his solution? Yes it is unconstitutional but is it not a crime to commit murder, rape and pillage?

What is our governor saying? Let him explain how he is going to stop this madness because I'm getting worried.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by 3ples(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
[Must he reason like you to be intelligent?quote author=keally post=46313198] but it is lawful for them to keep killing ur people, I used to think that you are intelligent... [/quote]
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by DIVINE78: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Fulani already has a territory in the proposed Federal Republic of SS/SE.
Fulani should represent that region in the Senate come 2019. They seem to be more vibrant than the docile Deltans. grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by MadCow1: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

the constitution can not prohibite me to put a bullet in your skull when you try to enter my apartment by force....

you must strike a deal with me to enter my house....its self-defence...

of course its unlawful to kill you....i understand that....

Still Missing the point I see..

Its Unconstitutional to deny "NIGERIAN" Fulani Herdsmen access to any Parts of the State. Its is a right of theirs protected under the constitution. That is the Primary message of the Governor.

If a Fulani Herdsman and/or His Cattle enters into your Property without your consent, thats Trespass (as it violates your constitutionl right to Privacy).

Shooting a Fulani Herdsman just because he trespassed your property may land you in jail because the law that gives you the right to protect yourself is a tricky one. Thats how a Farmer in one of them States in the Middle belt ended up in Prison for shooting a Herdsman.

Just so You Understand..

MadCow..
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by bishopkay: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2016
mujaya1:
Please SE AND SS people before you comment on this forum, try to visit some northern city and find how many people of se and ss are living there,but you are here saying they must leave,come to my state and see your people how there living and comfirm it with your state.

Oga... are the southerners living in your state going about killing your people and trying to take over their lands Are there no peaceful ones in the state or have you heard people say all northerners in the state should leave? The Hausa guys all over Warri at Igbudu market and hausa quarter and the ones selling in Ughelli have they been asked to leave? angry angry

KIndly comprehend what people are saying before drawing conclusions. Thanks angry angry

shamecurls:
Thumbs up Okowa
A true democratic man
If the SE had a man with half of a quarter of your ideology, They would have been in a better place as they only adopt ill brains like Fayose and BMB

Your name says it all...SHAME! BTW Delta state is SS not SE...

MadCow1:

The Constitution says its unlawful.
The Constitution of Nigeria is the Paramount Law of the land which every other law is subject to.
That Constitution grants every Nigerian Freedom of Mobility.
Just So you Know..
MadCow..

The constitution also grants freedom to carry out mass murders abi?? I seriously don't know how some of you Abok1s think!

Anyways I no blame una. Na my foolish state people nai i blame cos na dem go vote that agbor 1mbec!le enter power.

Okowa If Nigeria remains till 2019, we shall see!

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by kingkator1: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2016
it is unlawful to send Fulani herdsmen out of Delta but it is lawful for Fulani herdsmen to invade the delta community abi?
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Adminisher: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Of course it is UNLAWFUL to send Fulani herdsmen out of anywhere in Nigeria. Only the dregs of the PDP like Fayose and their depressed, inferiority complex ridden supporters who are mostly products of Nigeria's defective university system THOUGHT it was OK to do that.

An ordinary secondary school student who is studying civics or social studies should not even say it.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Deadlytruth(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2016
YorubaHighness:
When we tell these people that they're the architect of their own problems, they blame Yorubas.

When the SW are tying to unite to rid Fulani herdsmen, the SS and their minion SE continue to defend Fulanis like slaves.

I agree completely with you.
In fact I get irritated each time I hear this perception that the Hausa and Yorubas have brainwashed the SS. That claim is pure rubbish and falsehood emanating from minds that are ignorant of genuine history. Which Hausa or Yoruba man can we point to as being responsible for brainwashing Okowa into uttering this rubbish now?
The SS has always been her own problem since 1914. If not, then how else does one explain this situational irony whereby while Yorubas and even some Northern states are seeking to ban grazing in their states, a SS state governor is talking of adherence to a dysfunctional constitution? I don't get it.
This whole rubbish is not difficult to decipher if one considers the fact that 67% of those areas now called SS were among those who invented the "one Nigeria" slogan despite warnings by the North and West to the contrary and for which posterity has vindicated them (North and Yorubas) today.
For goodness sake what is in this "One Nigeria" fraud that an average SS person is so ready to make sacrifices for? Jonathan was the biggest culprit of "one-Nigeria" pursuit and he got the repercussions. When will the SS just learn to face reality?

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by misgab: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
dumbest southern governor, looks dumb and talks same
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Chukazu: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
it's very easy for us to come online and accuse Ifeanyi Okowa of betrayal.

it's very easy for you and I to make divisive comments and get away with it
...and that is why some of us can't get to such lofty position, because we are too brash with words

for the governor, he is a public figure, and therefore can not afford to be heating up the polity, even if he feels aggrieved by what the Fulanis are doing.

do you really want him to chase away fulani from Delta without Deltans been chased away from the north in retaliation?

am sure the governor is working behind the scenes to bring peace a checkmate the excesses of the Fulanis.

#SOLITUDE is not stupid.pidity
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by MadCow1: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2016
bishopkay:

The constitution also grants freedom to carry out mass murders abi?? I seriously don't know how some of you Abok1s think!

Anyways I no blame una. Na my foolish state people nai i blame cos na dem go vote that agbor 1mbec!le enter power.

Sentiments are for Biitches..

The Man did not justify Mass Murders.. He simply told you the hard truth.

If you kick the Fulani's out of Delta State, you have contravened so many Constitutional Laws that your State could be sued for heavy Damages.. (I'm sure you didnt know your state could be sued.. grin)

Lets not talk about the flood gate of discriminatory and Hate fhuckery that move will bring with it..

Rather than come out and vent on absolutely lawless grounds, Tell your House of Assembly members to pass an "Anti-Herding bill" in the state. That is a constitutional, lawful and non-confrontational way to go about it.

If Okowa is an slowpoke, you should be ashamed of yourself that whilst you were wasting away your life on Nairaland, an slowpoke became the Number 1 man in your state.

Don'tKillTheMessenger..

#MadCow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by shamecurls(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2016
[size=2pt][s]
bishopkay:

Oga... are the southerners living in your state going about killing your people and trying to take over their lands Are there no peaceful ones in the state or have you heard people say all northerners in the state should leave? The Hausa guys all over Warri at Igbudu market and hausa quarter and the ones selling in Ughelli have they been asked to leave? angry angry

KIndly comprehend what people are saying before drawing conclusions. Thanks angry angry

Your name says it all...SHAME! BTW Delta state is SS not SE...

[/s][/size]

Smh.....

Simple Comprehension
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by dumie(f): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Na wah for this orangutan governor..

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by williamsmankind(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Dis is my state, Okowa u dey krase ooooo . Send dose useless goro people out of d state.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by tsdarkside(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:

Still Missing the point I see..

Its Unconstitutional to deny "NIGERIAN" Fulani Herdsmen access to any Parts of the State. Its is a right of theirs protected under the constitution. That is the Primary message of the Governor.

If a Fulani Herdsman and/or His Cattle enters into your Property without your consent, thats Trespass (as it violates your constitutionl right to Privacy).

Shooting a Fulani Herdsman just because he trespassed your property may land you in jail because the law that gives you the right to protect yourself is a tricky one. Thats how a Farmer in one of them States in the Middle belt ended up in Prison for shooting a Herdsman.

Just so You Understand..

MadCow..

loooook...now you are missing a genetical point..

if a woman deny to have sex with you,would you force her??...isnt that a violation of self-well-being??...

what is diffferent in this situation,i ask you.. angry
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by dragonking2: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2016
I regretted voting this guy as my governor. ..
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by str8talk1: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2016
With Govt. Yakowa's stance,its obvious any contestant in d next election wt a diff. view will win d election.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by dragonking2: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
He is just as spineless as other Igbo leaders. Delta should elect an Ijaw man as governor next.
Inact he, I dey vex.. ..Imagine this man showed his cowardice even when the whole deltans are ready for fight.. ..Truely igbos and those bearing igbos names are just cowards!! Pure fact..

We need true deltans as governor not this idiot

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by bishopkay: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:

Sentiments are for Biitches..

The Man did not justify Mass Murders.. He simply told you the hard truth.

If you kick the Fulani's out of Delta State, you have contravened so many Constitutional Laws[b]that your State could be sued for heavy Damages.. (I'm sure you didnt know your state could be sued[/b] .. grin)

Lets not talk about the flood gate of discriminatory and Hate fhuckery that move will bring with it..

Rather than come out and vent on absolutely lawless grounds, Tell your House of Assembly members to pass an "Anti-Herding bill" in the state. That is a constitutional, lawful and non-confrontational way to go about it.

If Okowa is an slowpoke, you should be ashamed of yourself that[b]whilst you were wasting away your life on Nairaland[/b] , an slowpoke became the Number 1 man in your state.

Don'tKillTheMessenger..

#MadCow..

Fistly you rightly said sentiments are for B!tches...thats why the man has to haul Ass and do the needful.

Let them sue Fayose first...

Lastly you don't even know me to conclude i spend all my time on NL. Instead i should admonish you to stop wasting your life trolling topics on NL like you haven't got anything else to do cos i see your posts littered all over NL like that's the only thing you do
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Deadlytruth(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2016
boome1:
I have always aligned myself with the agitation of the Ibos to secede from Nigeria, and with the SS for 100% resource control and a very weak ventral government. This has been my political standpoint since I was 17. Now in my mid 30's my opinion on issues of this nature is changing and becoming more passive as I see spineless and almost pacifist utterances of these so called governor's. From these regions against the betterment of their own people. Okowa, Enugu state governor, okorocha et al. A case study is the herdsman issue, although the larger % of governors in the sw are apc controlled, there was a unanimity in their call out against land for grazing. The call out against these menace informally spearheaded by fayose was generally lauded by people in the region though a larger percentage were not of the same political inclination.I thought to myself finally a road map to end these scourge as proposed by the Ekiti state governor will be implemented or at least adopted in part by the governors in his party, but like the ostrich that they are, they all burried their heads in the sand. Such a shame. The se and ss should take their destiny into their own hands and elect people who are genuinely after their welfare and who would agitate or champion their cause. Kudos governor Fayose really respect ur opinions and drive most of the time.

I used to feel like you too in my early cognitive years in life when I was made to believe that SS and SE are being unduly victimized in the name of this "One-Nigeria" by the rest of Nigeria. But in my university days I was able to lay hands on books which revealed to me that "one Nigeria" sloganeering was invented by this very SE and a larger part of today's SS at a time the rest of Nigeria (North and West) were in all honesty admitting the stark naked reality that Nigeria was a mistake and a mere geographical expression and therefore demanded that the country be de-amalgamated or broken down into states along tribal identity lines in order to forestall clash of cultures and its attendant bloodshed.
It was then it dawned on me that the SS and SE got into this mess because of their myopic optimism and short-sighted leaders who prided themselves as nationalists while actually suffering self delusion.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by amtaken(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2016
How I wish the Fulani Herdsmen can go to Gbaramaatu town to look for trouble.

Those avengers will crush them like kilode!
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Isong007(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Open ur eyes mehn,dis dudes are murdering ur family,wen will u knw dat d 9ja constitution z all flaws,u'v gat 2 defend ppl bruh....
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by cedeki(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2016
This cant be true, did my Governor really say this, Bros where do you belong. amidst the killings in some part of the state. you are saying is unlawful to drive them away. I guess when eventually one of your directly relative is involve you will say a different thing, how about the king that was killed in one of your neighboring clan, does that not call for total evasion of the so call Fulani herdsmen. Irrespective of the fact you are trying to maintain peace,i wouldn't agree with you on this
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by mujaya1(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2016
amtaken:
How I wish the Fulani Herdsmen can go to Gbaramaatu town to look for trouble.

Those avengers will crush them like kilode!
come and crush them before they go there,how a fulani with morethan 200 cow attack a community,think with reason before you comment,read the history of fulani,they are not violence or go to 17 west african country and find how peacefully fulani are with other people, but here you put hatred for muslim
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by dragonking2: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
YorubaHighness:
When we tell these people that they're the architect of their own problems, they blame Yorubas.

When the SW are tying to unite to rid Fulani herdsmen, the SS and their minion SE continue to defend Fulanis like slaves.
The SS are and will never be in support of the Fulani, read the write up again.. .every body in delta is ready to fight and die to protect our land but our greatest mistake is allowing the weaklings from the east to mix and settle in the SS too long...Seriously we are in regrets now.. .This is why Niger delta will never be part of biafra, a country that is filled with cowards

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by dragonking2: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2016
DIVINE78:
Na wa for Okowa o.
You can see who the real cowards are. Indigenes and the inhabitants of communities that were sacked by Fulaniherdsmen seem not to have rights too.
Cowards.
Ifeayin Okowa should be voted out or impeached, he is not fit to be governor of delta State
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by dragonking2: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Nusaf:

Illiterate. If u are as educated as the governor, u wouldn't have said otherwise but u are an illiterate and fortunately, u are not the governor.
Sharrap there. ..you and your Fulani blood suckers shall be flushed out of delta State
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by dragonking2: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Okowa is a *facking* coward. How did Delta get this buffoon elected?
Deltans need To Vote that coward out and send him back to where he belongs.. ..Deltans are not cowards!! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jummai Alhassan Confirms Release Of 21 Chibok Girls / Buhari Calls Obasanjo, Felicitates With Him On His 80th Birthday / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.