Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,044 members, 7,883,613 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa (14686 Views)

It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari / Benue: Governor Says State Under Siege, Orders Herdsmen Out. / In Imo Unarmed Women Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by boome1: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
freeborn76:
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

You made such beautiful point and ended it with kudos to a governor who has redefined politics in Nigeria by sharing 500g of rice and N500 to indigenes of the state while eating amala worth N2000 on the street...a man who handed den guns and machettes to hunters as solution to the Fulani Herdsmen imbroglio and you say kudos? Kudos to you too for being a simpleton...

Wow! Simpleton? Never been called that before. Now to one of the issues you raised, Serious governments all over the world know that the best way to stem a persistent wave of violence is to come up with short term and long term solution. Short term as in the case of people in Ekiti the setting up of vigilante groups to forestall undue or outright slaughter of its indigene's by fulani Herdsman and long term by pushing a bill through the state house of assembly to criminalise grazing in the state to prevent a recurrence of this situation, and also to empower law enforcement agency to do their job with the full support of the law. Note that this step was taken due to lack of leadership on this issue by the Fg. By the way, I think the word 'simpleton should be redefined to include simpleton like yourself who peddle half truths and misinformation to score cheap political points.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by comodo: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
I tot its only humans that has freedom of movement. Since when did they put cows in d constitution??
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by tsdarkside(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Deadlytruth:

I agree completely with you.
In fact I get irritated each time I hear this perception that the Hausa and Yorubas have brainwashed the SS. That claim is pure rubbish and falsehood emanating from minds that are ignorant of genuine history. Which Hausa or Yoruba man can we point to as being responsible for brainwashing Okowa into uttering this rubbish now?
The SS has always been her own problem since 1914. If not, then how else does one explain this situational irony whereby while Yorubas and even some Northern states are seeking to ban grazing in their states, a SS state governor is talking of adherence to a dysfunctional constitution? I don't get it.
This whole rubbish is not difficult to decipher if one considers the fact that 67% of those areas now called SS were among those who invented the "one Nigeria" slogan despite warnings by the North and West to the contrary and for which posterity has vindicated them (North and Yorubas) today.
For goodness sake what is in this "One Nigeria" fraud that an average SS person is so ready to make sacrifices for? Jonathan was the biggest culprit of "one-Nigeria" pursuit and he got the repercussions. When will the SS just learn to face reality?

look at the guy sef...he looks like someone that want to become model.....

rubbish-people you have as leaders,indeed...........
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by COCKCROW: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
He is just as spineless as other Igbo leaders. Delta should elect an Ijaw man as governor next.

Whatever is your and locality, I perceive you are a prophet. Igbo leaders are spineless. And that is the reason bone spine nigeria should thrown out this good for nothing into their own enclave called Biafra and solves the zoo country problem.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by vRendoh(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin
Give us Gov Fayose , abeg
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
He is simply safe guarding his political ambitions
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by samsam2019: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Brain dead governor
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
LMFashions:
Then Delta indigenes have the right to defend themselves by taking these herdsmen off.

Your governor has spoken, it is final!! Dont drive any herdsman from your land again.\

Cows need to drink crude oil. grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by numericalguy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
This delta governor is a coward.
Where was the constitution when those evil fulanis were killing your people.

Fayose of Ekiti is the man.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by TheKingIsHere: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2017
God will forever punish Okowa for this evil he has brought on us. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit / "APC Amused By Pdp's Interest In Mode Of Primaries." Yekini Nabena / I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.