Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (47936 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? / God Can Turn Things Around In Your Favor (jeremiah 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by plaetton: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
optimismlaz:
No body should insult a man of God ooo. You can agree or disagree with him but should not insult Him, meanwhile he is saying the truth

A man who lives by Guile should always be mocked and ridiculed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by nlandone(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
lumydee44:
He bought a private jet worth over $70m, he's here lamenting, why didn't he use the money to setup a factory and employ at least 50, 000 of his congregation. Make I no talk too much. God is watching us in 7D
70mil dolar that can help employ many pple anyway they want to enjoy dis earth since it vanity

3 Likes

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by coolplanet: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
[b][/b]
ganisucks:
shameless pastor. After eating the chicken, you now want to clean your mouth. Yoruba pastors have no dignity or self control. Just 10k can make them turn to pasuma

You are such an idiot.u have no respect a bit. Daughter of jezebel.''touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm''

2 Likes

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Raypawer(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
lady, if it was a juju prist would u have the guts to speak like this to or against him? definatly u would'nt, how much more to the servant of Almighty God? well i would only advice you, fear God, that you can breathe and you are reading this post is his making, you are not better than those that passed on today, your life is in God's Hands, take it or leave it.

ganisucks:
shameless pastor. After eating the chicken, you now want to clean your mouth. Yoruba pastors have no dignity or self control. Just 10k can make them turn to pasuma

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by plaetton: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sweetlemon:

.. he didn't say anything different from what he always say which is that only God can help Nigeria.

..Which is the same inane , asinine nonsense that evangelical fraudsters of all shades tell their zombie followers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by fejicruz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Now, nobody is complaining that Pastor E. A. Adeboye is being insulted left, right & center. If it had being a cleric from one of the prominent religions in Nigeria, they will say it's blasphemy & behead someone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by plaetton: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Raypawer:
lady, if it was a juju prist would u have the guts to speak like this to or against him? definatly u would'nt, how much more to the servant of Almighty God? well i would only advice you, fear God, that you can breathe and you are reading this post is his making, you are not better than those that passed on today, your life is in God's Hands, take it or leave it.

This one turns on the fear and blackmail button.

Anything else to offer other than death threats?

Delusional people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by CXLVII: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
ruggedchap:
Pray to God while they steal tithes and offerings from the poor to live lavish lives of opulence and grandeur, hypocrites.

This is a word of God for these so called Men of God ;

[size=18pt]"Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.""[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by anonimi: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jirate:
How dare you call Adeboye names, does he looks like Bubu?, Face APC and Bubu, leave men of God alone.

How do you know that he is a man of God?
Or maybe, which god is he the man of?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Ezekiel68(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Oga drop the god matter joor
I think u need to format ur brain
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by anonimi: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ezekiel68:
I think u need to format ur brain

Why?
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by olaskul(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
I know you have brain fault but the particular type of fault is what I still don't know undecided undecided
ganisucks:

2 Likes

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by academics1: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:
Another food for zombies.

But wait! sad
Shouldn't someone remind this charlatan that every year since I can remember, he had been telling the same NIGERIANS that his Daddygod had wonderful plans for Nigeria.

Has he forgotten, or have his sheeple forgotten ?

That's the thing with lies. undecided

A charlatan simply cannot keep up with his many lies.

Lie Mohammed is responsible for this
Every body is now looking for who to blame.

According to the statement, every body is to be blamed except him.

From the records, he is a billionaire. How is he contributing towards solving the problems facing Nigeria? By just standing behind the pulpit and talk? And collect various categories of offerings from his members? How many members has he trained and helped to become gainfully employed?

In my candid opinion, he is the problem. Because he claims to be closer to God more than the FG. and has powerful influence over millions of his members. So if there's anything God is supposed to do in Nigeria that He hasn't done, then hold Adeboye responsible and not FG.

4 Likes

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
watch what you say. That is a man of God you called "shameless". Watch it

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by mancheeutd(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

Be careful what you wish for
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:
Another food for zombies.

But wait! sad
Shouldn't someone remind this charlatan that every year since I can remember, he had been telling the same NIGERIANS that his Daddygod had wonderful plans for Nigeria.

Has he forgotten, or have his sheeple forgotten ?

That's the thing with lies. undecided

A charlatan simply cannot keep up with his many lies.
you are a bugaboo for saying that
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Muyoatlanta(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
The statement is neither here nor there....while it is true that youth should seek to be learned in a trade,it shouldnt be forced on them in a system that works. We have over spiritualized everything in Nigeria....God will do it, in Jesus name,in allahs name. help me do am syndrome. Government should take responsibility. In other climes, they do less because everything works. Credit facility for schooling, purchases of any kind, mortgage facilities tax system etc... If people are financially responsible to the government then the government ought to be responsible too and not push the buck on innocent citizenry. God has given us the wisdom. Everybody is like God will do it and then what...excuse for mediocrity! It's so convenient for religious bodies to say that. Why do I need government if I have to do everything myself.

author=vargasvictory post=46323946]
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/06/government-is-helpless-does-not-have-power-to-turn-things-around-adeboye/

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Adeboye i am sorry to say is a criminal cool
am sorry for you, shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by CXLVII: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
academics1:

From the records, he is a billionaire. How is he contributing towards solving the problems facing Nigeria? By just standing behind the pulpit and talk? And collect various categories of offerings from his members? How many members has he trained and helped to become gainfully employed?

In my candid opinion, he is the problem. Because he claims to be closer to God more than the FG. and has powerful influence over millions of his members. So if there's anything God is supposed to do in Nigeria that He hasn't done, then hold Adeboye responsible and not FG

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by fascowilly(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by kenchizzy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well,the government is helpless and this is what liar mohammed have been saying since but other APC chieftian keep on denying and at the same time fooling the ZOMBIES.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nawa4nl:
what is this Freemason money minded crook talking about?

has he finished collecting money?

Una no see his money grabbing request here?

[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/See-The-Redeemed-Church-Sacrifice-Form-That-Shocked-EVERYONE-Photo-2.jpe[/img]

http://.com/see-the-redeemed-church-sacrifice-form-that-shocked-everyone-photo/

ADEBOYE IS FAKE PLEASE

The problem is not God but the deception coming from Adeboye.

Adeboye is a Freemason Crook
please respect your moronic self and stop insulting the man of God. Who are you to judge!! Are you high on drugs?

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
truthspeaks:
The same govt dat feels it is doing well?. Adeboye must be an ipod wailer grin
smh
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by moyogbemi: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
All of you insulting pst Adeboye shld ask God for forgiveness....things will not work out for you if you don't..

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by flamingREED(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

You might die young
If you continue this way.

Don't think you've not been warned.

2 Likes

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by menxer: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
If RCCG is a country and Daddy GO is the president, what are his economic policies and road map to better the lives of the people?

Preaching from a pulpit and governing from Government House are not the same.

Preachers are merchants of fear and hope but Presidents deliver governance.

2 Likes

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
themall:
ZOMBIES: GEJ. OBJ.APC.APGA.RCCG. BOKO H. NLC. SOCIAL MEDIA (Nairaland Zombies). PDP & GNLD Marketers.
nah u be the biggest ZOMBIE idiot!!
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by fascowilly(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Adeboye i am sorry to say is a criminal cool
Am not surprised on your comment coz you resemble zombie your father.

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by plaetton: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
academics1:

In my candid opinion, he is the problem. Because he claims to be closer to God more than the FG. and has powerful influence over millions of his members. So if there's anything God is supposed to do in Nigeria that He hasn't done, then hold Adeboye responsible and not FG.

Yes.
I do agree that Adeboye, others like him, and the millions of so-called pastors they train every year is one of the biggest cancers of Nigeria and the contemporary African society.

Adeboye's Redeem Church is surely one of the largest , most cash rich and fastest growing Christian denominations in the world.
As such, Redeem Church, by any moral standards, ought to also be one of the biggest CHARITIES in the world.

But he only an African, a CORRUPT Nigerian, simply incapable of living up to any higher moral thresholds.

He generates billions of Naira every week from the poor people, but offers them Stones and empty platitudes in return.

There surely must be a special place in hell or whatever it's equivalent, for truely wicked men like that.

2 Likes

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:

A man who lives by Guile should always be mocked and ridiculed.
stupid you
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
anonimi:

Why?
because u seriously need it. Compound he-goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.