Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,908 members, 7,876,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (47938 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? / God Can Turn Things Around In Your Favor (jeremiah 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by fortune1968: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Jirate:

Baby, Adeboye is an Old Man of God, though I not a Redeemed Member, I take his Words Seriously. You called Him Shamele**, and I think that is wrong. The Man can pronounce a Curse or a Blessing on You from his Bed Room and it will get to You where ever you are on Earth. So please watch it.
Beside that, Happy Birthday to You. You looks Lovely.
adeboye is a man not GOD .Dont be a religious bigot.He decieves you if he says he has such power.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2016
themall:
How can the most abusive robot recognize a Zombie? And how can a zombie be described as an idiot? Are u sure your not a ....?
mumu.. See d slap wey I go give you ehnn you no go understand am.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Kaykay(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2016
I do not blame all those that are blabbing here but the OP, the title would have better read 'Without God, Government Is Helpless, No Power to Turn Things Around'...So whatever insult on this Man Of God by anyone, OP be sure will bear of the consequences.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Kaykay(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2016
I do not blame all those that are blabbing here but the OP, the title would have better read 'Without God, Government Is Helpless, No Power to Turn Things Around'...So whatever insult on this Man Of God by anyone, OP be sure will bear of the consequences.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by coolplanet: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2016
mceze:

Shut up! She is right. Adeboye end his likes are nothing but shameless thieves..Who is anointed anyway?

Mind ur statement, hypocritical generation. Hope ur case will not be as those children that abused Elijah when he was on the mountain. No matter wat,u dont accuse the man of God.u can only advice.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by precious1967(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2016
anigold:

brother am a devoted Christian the truth has to be told, theres too much financial capitalism/ financial exploitation in our most of Nigerian churches, its getting out of hand..

Which one be ''Abundance sacrifice= full month salary'' like seriously... Thats unbelievable...
dont lets judge d men of God but we should allow the Almighty God to judge them. we should stop calling them names to avoid d wrath of God. cheers.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by juligon: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
shameless pastor. After eating the chicken, you now want to clean your mouth. Yoruba pastors have no dignity or self control. Just 10k can make them turn to pasuma
u nt making any point.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by pstboi: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
It`s unfortunate that youths of these days don`t fear God. Most of you on this platform open your mouth and insult men of God by calling them all kinds of name. Because we are in the era of Grace most of you tend to abuse it, please be careful all, don`t incur the wrath of God upon your life. if you think i am joking read 2 kings 2:23-24.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jackima: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Oga drop the god matter joor

Which matter is more important, God or mere man?
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Jerry2i(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
I think the topic is misleading. He said that the youths should look up to God for upliftment,that even the government they are looking up to cannot turn things around without God's help.
#that's if i read and comprehend the passage properly.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
jordinsparkles:
mumu.. See d slap wey I go give you ehnn you no go understand am.
Slap no be yam! Be careful. Many have gone
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
themall:
Slap no be yam! Be careful. Many have gone
so angrybia no whine me oo.. I dey tell u now.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Alyna: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
shameless pastor. After eating the chicken, you now want to clean your mouth. Yoruba pastors have no dignity or self control. Just 10k can make them turn to pasuma
Please caution yourself because God loves you. thanks!
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2016
jordinsparkles:
so angrybia no whine me oo.. I dey tell u now.
Bring it on. Na you start am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.