Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (68933 Views)

Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” / Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by kstix(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Danosaur007(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mysterious situation.. RIP Henrietta
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Lilchilz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
jehovah!!! !
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by activeguy: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
ARE U PEOPLE THINKING WHAT AM THINKING..??

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Coldfeet(f): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bet why?
Nwokem ikwesiri iza ajuju!

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by CountDracula(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sorrow
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by onatisi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
This man is jinxed
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by repogirl(f): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Third time, they say,is the charm.... so therefore...

Yeye dey smell badly! angry
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by cold(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
People die all the time. It's just tragic he's lost three wives in his lifetime. Nigerians can be ridiculously superstitious and na them pray pass. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by sexstoriexpost(f): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm, i be dey think say lalasti... na bot o, so him too still dey create thread

Now women would stay away from him, it's obvious he plans to outlive all his wives.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by shamecurls(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Exponental(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
3rd wife? pathetic! he should just stop marrying. I hope no one will even want to marry him again for 'fear of unknown'.

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by glossy6(f): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
johnstar:
3rd wife

Don renew him money ritual

Quote me

undecided
The quote me part got me laughing.
RIP Mrs Kosoko
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's questionable. God forbid such misfortune in my life, my blood is not for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Seahawk: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Black widower
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by horlamelekan(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
My condolences to all members of her family
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
fulfillment2020:
Number 3 wife this guy lost? And more women will be gearing up to marry him....women no dey hear word.
If I hear say dem no go wan marry am... Even now sef, some women don dey queue to marry the man cheesy
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
cold:
People die all the time. It's just tragic he's lost three wives in his lifetime. Nigerians can be ridiculously superstitious and na them pray pass. Mtcheew!
People die all the time, are you for real? I think some deaths could be averted if we heed to warning signs. God forbid that i would settle for a man who already lost 2 wives in a row (between Oct. 1992 and Nov.1993), it's quite questionable. I refuse to be another statistic.

4 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
tunshe:

Nonsense!

Calling someone old enough to be your dad or grandpa that way is wayward.
you don't even know my age. You think say I be your mate?

3 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Iwonimi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
If the story is true, may her rest soul rest in peace but if she's still coma i pray for quick recovery
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by florencepoko2: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
There is a Nigerian pastor who said the actor Nollywood make too much ritualism for glory. That his fourth wife is not my sister. cry
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by HomeOfMe(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamauxin:
If it was a nollywood movie....we would have alleged money rituals.

But it's not.

wait!

Wait!

Jide Kosoko is a nollywood giant. angry sad cry

Who's on the same page with me?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking..? No! he's a good man.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by babdap: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Perfecttouch:
abi Jide Kosovo fall down from him mama back when him small ni? Abeg na wetin I grow up understand be that o,that u will keep losing ur women if you fall down from ur mums back
why are you mocking someone in grief?
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Theoflux(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jide, be a man and take heart..such is life. R.I.P ma_#LifeNaDust
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by SHEEGO2015(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamauxin:
If it was a nollywood movie....we would have alleged money rituals.

But it's not.

wait!

Wait!

Jide Kosoko is a nollywood giant. angry sad cry

Who's on the same page with me?

I swear I dey on d same page... I don bookmark the page sef.... E b like say d guy used dem for fame
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by habbhey: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
And nairalanders will start insinuating all sorts of rubbish.Africans.....Nigerians,I hail thee.RIP to d deceased.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by cold(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
SorayaLeticia:

People die all the time, are you for real? I think some deaths could be averted if we heed to warning signs. God forbid that i would settle for a man who already lost 2 wives in a row (between Oct. 1992 and Nov.1993), it's quite questionable. I refuse to be another statistic.
Yes some deaths can be averted and i assume by refusing to marry someone who has lost 2 wives already (now make that 3) you have some how averted death? Oh my! Nigerians never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Trueyarn(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
tunshe:

Nonsense!

Calling someone old enough to be your dad or grandpa that way is wayward.

...no mind that agbaya...

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by exfoc100: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enangson:
Here to read a typical Nigeria mentality concerning issues like this.
my dear, I tire o
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by cold(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

I swear I dey on d same page... I don bookmark the page sef.... E b like say d guy used dem for fame
..erm and how much fame does he have now? I'm a huge fan of Jide but how big do you think he is now that he has allegedly 'killed off' all of three wives? Hey who knows, maybe there's an Oscar on the way. Aswerigad i can't deal with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Billiondoe: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://encomium.ng/henrietta-is-the-third-wife-jide-kosoko-has-lost/

Don't mislead people. This is not the Jide Kosoko o. This is Jide Babs. Jide Kosoko is the dark short man married to Henriatta.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
fake number...hahahahah grin grin grin grin
bettercreature:
Why you dey ask me all these questions? Call Jide Kosoko on 08078479303

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.