Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (68918 Views)

Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” / Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by flokii: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Billiondoe:

Don't mislead people. This is not the Jide Kosoko o. This is Jide Babs. Jide Kosoko is the dark short man married to Henriatta.

You no like Jide Chuks?

I dunno d problem with you guys sef.. Is it ITK or wat?

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by emmydee(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
3rd wify? How many does he have?
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by flokii: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
RIP lady Henrietta.

So sad
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by kcowen(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
lst na coincidence,2nd na fate then 3rd hmmm he knows about it quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by olanshile2016(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
ouch,sorry o
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Bimpe29: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kadara'llahu.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by precised: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
emmydee:
3rd wify? How many does he have?
R.I.P to the dead.

5 wives
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sori Jide
Pls take heart
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Missmossy(f): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Eww this is not normal,he is definitely using them. I fear his kind of man. He keeps getting young and fresher while his wives don't last embarassed

So terrible!!!

3 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by fuckpoverty(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
just here to read comment, and to see how we black reasons with our black mind in matters like this
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by toprealman: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Why you dey ask me all these questions? Call Jide Kosoko on 08078479303
Esther lkd......Na you?
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by shine96: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamauxin:
If it was a nollywood movie....we would have alleged money rituals.

But it's not.

wait!

Wait!

Jide Kosoko is a nollywood giant. angry sad cry

Who's on the same page with me?
I am oooooo
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
He murdered people's wives in the past life, and before coming to Gaia, he was to experience what it means to lose a wife. Ladies beware, if you marry Kosoko, you will die, except he dies first.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by icankel: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iwonimi:
If the story is true, may her rest soul rest in peace but if she's still coma i pray for quick recovery
Olodo, go nursery sch mba, finish primary chaa, then folo back door enter secondary for where. U see condolences frm ppl and ur stil talkin of bein in coma
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by dipznano: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamauxin:

But it's not.

wait!

Wait!

*changes channel*

oh same thing!

*strolls outta page*
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by mescan(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rip to d dead, but.........
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by tammie24: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
englishmart:
Jide! Jide!! Jide!!!
How many times I call you?
You are not well

Your fada didn't train you

Is he your mate?

Ode!
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Iwonimi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
icankel:
Olodo, go nursery sch mba, finish primary chaa, then folo back door enter secondary for where. U see condolences frm ppl and ur stil talkin of bein in coma
my status my problem, my mbite I own it, my quote ur headache.... so keep on study me,,, i promise dat u will never graduate

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by omokunbi86(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
You be mumu aswear but e be like say I go follow you stay the same page ontop dis matter ooooo......LWKMD!!!! LMAO!!!!
iamauxin:

But it's not.

wait!

Wait!

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamauxin:

But it's not.

wait!

Wait!

In fact I've watched a Nollywood movie just like this but I think it was reversed. It was a lady loosing husbands.

My wife is devastated here, we love her acting.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Lilimax(f): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
WaZoBiaBad:
Three wives just like that.
I
Am
Beginning
To
Suspect ooooooooooooooo.

And if I may ask, is there a 4th wife?
If yes, please run for ..........
There is a 4th wife with two kids embarassed
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by pamcode(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lala is this a way of saying Jide kosoko should be investigated by the intellectual Nkan Nbe /Labe aso crew for the crime of being diabolical.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Lilimax(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Coldfeet:
Bet why?
Nwokem ikwesiri iza ajuju!
Eziokwu! Ife nke a agbara aka. Ndi ofe na-agwota Ogwu ofuma... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by diva90: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Could this be coincidence or ....?!
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by kenoz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by lordkhalifa(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
The man is using them for money ritual yet the money is not coming as expected, they believe so much in diabolical & traditional powers, charms, native doctors (babalawo) &juju medicine, this is why there are so many human parts factories in the land for human rituals purposes... WEST fear them
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by englishmart(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
tammie24:

You are not well

Your fada didn't train you

Is he your mate?

Ode!
mate?
Africans have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Henycymama(f): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
SMH, Naija Naija.... I hail thee

some ppu don dy draw meanings to it, it was confirmed the woman had diabetes, someone can't sick n die in peace again ni

Oga o

RIP....

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Lastine: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2016
shocked shocked[quote][/quote]
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by macaranta(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2016
Serious matter
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by ruffcoin99(m): 5:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Awon omo iran ki ran (ipa ni won fin ji baba won)
tunshe:

Nonsense!

Calling someone old enough to be your dad or grandpa that way is wayward.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by amyd4me: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2016
rest in peace dear madam.we love u but God loves u more,sleep on ma,till we meet to part no more. cry[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.