Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Need Bullet Proof Car & Security To Work In Nigeria – DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Bullet Proof Car & Security To Work In Nigeria – DJ Cuppy (466 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bullet Proof Car & Security To Work In Nigeria – DJ Cuppy by Hype007: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Daughters of billionaire and 16th richest man in Africa according to Forbes , Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy were featured in UK’s Daily Mail and referred to as “Britain’s new super-rich” as they currently live a jet-set life and enjoy all the trappings of wealth.

Accordind to the article, “when she (Cuppy) is working in Nigeria she needs to travel with a security team in a bullet proof car due to the risk of robbery and kidnapping”.

Follow below link to read full story ------> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/06/07/i-need-bullet-proof-car-security-to-work-in-nigeria-dj-cuppy/

Hmmmmmmm, money matters

Re: I Need Bullet Proof Car & Security To Work In Nigeria – DJ Cuppy by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
why is it that when Nigerians are given d opportunity to speak on an oversea platform they easily and conveniently tarnish the country's image even further? this bread and tea when i won't even recognize on the street still dey badmouth our country.
Re: I Need Bullet Proof Car & Security To Work In Nigeria – DJ Cuppy by faith551(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Silly comment, used to like her but with this she's on the first position of my least liked person's on earth

(1) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk's Wife Lilien, Shares New Photos Of Her Family / Bukky Ajayi: She Stopped Eating, Talking Two Days Before She Died / Ycee Have Got Nigeria Trap Sound In His Grasp: Sumi Review - Joe Of C4sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.