Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,750 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:55 AM

Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family (66379 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Nickijoy(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2016
Jesus.. R. I. P
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Qelvin(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Big Boss, these world is truly not our home.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by macaranta(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2016
Rip man
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by KELVIN086: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2016
A whole Keshi just gone like that , the man has not even enjoyed close to half of the money he made .
Which kain early morning bad news be this.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by victorazy(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I thought they said he died in benin.

Well anyway sha.

Rip.

grin the weed u smoked this morning, na wet one? Because is powerful grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Richydos(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Though no 1 can see d coming of his/her death but some deaths are quite shocking..... R.I.P one of Nigeria's greatest.... Wish 1 can question death
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by AntiWailer: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
My mum said its harder for a man to deal with the death of his wife.

Yes mama is very right.

Especially if the woman is a good wife.

Women are stronger and in charge than what we see outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Odunharry(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP KESHI.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Evathyst(f): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
He's not dead, Old Nigga faked his death to escape President Buhari's Man hunt.

And stop Censoring my WORD...I typed DÛLLARDINHO not FOOLhari...Aight?

Everyone knows he was Tight with the Drunk from Otueke...Faking deaths is how you escape EFCC these days(Apparently)
When and how did you escape from Yabaleft? undecided undecided

If I tear you a big e-slap, you go dey vomit fuel. G0at!

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

TRUE!

When man's wife die he start dieying especially if the man womanizer unlike Mr. Jide Kosoko.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by nickxtra(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I thought they said he died in benin.

Well anyway sha.

Rip.
What has now given you a contrary opinion?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by hotdi(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP the most outstanding indigenous coach ever.
Ur footprint is already on the sands of time. cry

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP keshi. I never did put interest in him while he lived, but I feel for his kids. They just lost father and mother in less than a year...chai. The Lord grant them the fortitude to bear this loss.

Nigerians can acknowledge someone when he/she dies, Ali has been all over my face, now we know who has taken over lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Skybee1(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2016
So sad,rest in peace big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by olutosfem(f): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Keshi..... cry
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Fadedjeans: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2016
R.I.P Stephen Keshi. 2016 is turning out to be the roughest year yet.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by mirob(f): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Keshi, he didn't really recover from his wife's death.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by fortunechy(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2016
hey!!am still in shock. Rip stephen keshi.........bt edo pple shaa.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Odunharry(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
True to an extent.. For some, they remarry
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by unitysheart(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2016
jaymejate:
What tha Hell! Thanking God for untimely death?
Well God knows

Seriously I'm miffed too
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by anyiobi262: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Kiish(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Broken Heart syndrome.
R.I.P
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Gkemz: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
jaymejate:
What tha Hell! Thanking God for untimely death?
Well God knows
In all things we should give thanks to God. He's gone to rest with the Lord and to meet with his beloved wife. Death is not the worst thing that happens to a man but failure to live a purposeful life. His life is an inspiration to many.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by laviecontinue: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2016
cry cry what is this life all about gan sef Ha oloun ma kuu se o.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Evathyst(f): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Not really true! Except if the woman is the bread winner of the family, not to talk of whether the man depends on her for virtually everything. undecided undecided

Or maybe when the man refuses to remarry. Something will always remind him of his late wife. When my mum died about 10 years ago, dad cried for more than a year that he nearly became blind. But eventually, he shrugged it off, took another wife and moved on with his life. wink wink

He evenly jokingly said it that 'He's sure mum would have remarried had it been he's the one that died then...' and so, everything became normal again!

The truth is it's really painful for one to lose one's loved ones. But a person who's emotionally strong will take consolation in the fact that life must go on. Even death isn't the end. Who would take care of all that the deceased left behind? cry

Once again, RIP to the big boss. You've gone to meet your creator.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by KCEE11(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by mdlala(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2016
chai chai Oooooooo my God unbelivaible are u serious keshi. RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2016
village people una doooo oooo.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Mopolchi: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
He's not dead, Old Nigga faked his death to escape President Buhari's Man hunt.

And stop Censoring my WORD...I typed DÛLLARDINHO not FOOLhari...Aight?

Everyone knows he was Tight with the Drunk from Otueke...Faking deaths is how you escape EFCC these days(Apparently)

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by psalmistkakah(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Chaii.....i saw this man last in katdina state last year.....RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Sammijokase: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2016
God knows best. Rest in peace
Boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Drumigba(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP...Supremo Big Boss Keshi. Your memories will remain with us and I pray God to grant him eternal rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.