Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,837 members, 7,889,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

UNILORIN Sex Scandal: Students Make Shocking Revelations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Sex Scandal: Students Make Shocking Revelations (1616 Views)

Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal / 4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Sex Scandal: Students Make Shocking Revelations by Otunbalarry: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Nelson Olaoye and Olanrewaju Oyedeji

Students of university of Ilorin have reacted to the current sex scandal rocking their citadel.

Allegedly caught in the act, which leaked on social media last week, was Dr. Mohamed Sani Idiagbon, the Head of the Department of English. His victim, identified only as “Faith” by the Students’ Union President, is said to be a 200 level student of the department.
In seperate interviews with Insider News, the students shared diverse views on the raging crisis emanating from the sex tape revelations.
According to Blessing from faculty of Information and communication sciences said "The case is a very sensitive one, the truth is that the lady did not intend to reveal the recording but a guy who found it on her phone copied it and uploaded it afterwards, the truth is the lecturer (Dr Idiagbon) had been disturbing her all along and as an intelligent lady she set him up by recording his voice"
Blessing further said " There are rumors that that is what most of the lecturers in the faculty of Arts University of Ilorin do but I am aware the university management is investigating and they are not ready to sweep the case under the carpet, the case will be treated rightly"

Another student, Fola from the Faculty of Law expressed disappointment that such could have happened in university of Ilorin " It came to me as a rude shock especially coming from a well respected citadel, I blame the lecturer for engaging in such acts, even if they had been doing it before, it is very wrong and I am very disappointed, I know the university management will not treat it lightly "

Speaking also Vice President Editorial of union of campus journalists UNILORIN AbdulGaniy Shehu while expressing his reservations about the case said " Although there are investigations ongoing, there are pointers towards the fact that the case may have been that of a set-up , especially as it may have been done to tarnish the lecturer but investigations are ongoing"

Another student who requested for anonymity condemned the act totally and said this would actually be a deterrent to those involved in such act in the secret to desist. He stressed that the incident will surely bring university into disrepute and that's why the school has been careful in dealing with the case. He said he knows fully that the school is carrying out investigations and the lecturer will surely be punished the culprit even if he had resign as reported.

http://theinsidernewsng.com/unilorin-sex-scandal-students-make-shocking-revelations/

cc; Fynestboi lalastic

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University Uli Post UTME Admission Screening 2016/2017 / Jamb Cbt Training Centre Ibeju-lekki / 99.9% Success Assurance In Your Toefl,gre,gmat,pte And Ielts Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.