Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,593 members, 7,948,298 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror (20044 Views)

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by DobleO7: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oceemo:
All these our brother's from d east side will not go and stand n fight oo but when d deed is done they will come here and start what d are good at ranting, threatening and raining fire and brim storm

Because they are being peaceful and showing restraint now does not equate to cowardice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Vulu: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit is about to get very real in Nibo..

IPOB mobilising to site ASAP.

YOU AND DRY JOKES ARE LIKE 5 AND 6. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Qdubs(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
CzarRex:
I think it is high time we stand up to these bastards and show them we ain't afraid of them!
whats the meaning of these shit these fulanis are doing?
well, I think its high time you guys adopted Fayose's style of tackling this mofucking blood sucking creatures who calls them self Fulanis. "U see one of them you kill him and eat his cows"...some nonsense human beings just come into your lands, I mean the land of ur forefathers to colonise y'all. That's nonsense, wake up ipob and fight for your rights hmm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by CzarRex: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Qdubs:
well, I think its high time you guys adopted Fayose's style of tackling this mofucking blood sucking creatures who calls them self Fulanis. "U see one of them you kill him and eat his cows"...some nonsense human beings just come into your lands, I mean the land of ur forefathers to colonise y'all. That's nonsense, wake up ipob and fight for your rights hmm.
i am not an igbo man, am a yoruba man precisely, but i don't find the way this bastard fulanis are killing people up and down funny at all. it makes my blood boil, cus it is clear they are on a mission to overrun the south, unless we come together and act now, it might be too late.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by mightykay(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
This Libyan self.

Where is bubu and the military when you needs them most?
do u need bubu here sebi u ppl er brave face dem now, yeye ppl
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by SirREX94: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
There should be collaboration among the SE states to collectively secure our territory! Governors of SE should as a matter of urgency, mobilize and equip the youths for our Territorial Security! We've gotta learn from other Scenarios!
chukwukadibia10:
This Libyan self.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by str8talk1: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
State police is the key because federal police has been compromised. It is made up of Northerners especially Hausa-fulani.
I feel sorry for Southern states governors who spends state's funds on d Federal instead of equipping d state vigilante units.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by justnnecky(f): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
This Libyan self.
He's treating ear infection
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by lailo: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
But I used to hear tis only Yoloba people wu are cowards.I neva knew Libyans can pursue Igbos from dia land. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by eaglechild: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
lastpage:

And how much does it cost to give the silly DPO, 25 Litres of Fuel.... or are you telling me the whole of Anambara cant afford to pay for that, based on the urgency of the situation?

Interestingly, the State Commissioner of Police is named OJUKWU!
If "Emmanuel Ojukwu" cannot help his people, who can?
undecided undecided

O yea!, l blame Yoloba people for this.... they are the ones who metamorphosed into Fulani herdsmen
! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Your write up is largely incoherent.

It is Enugu not Anambra.

It is not the responsibility of the complainant to provide petrol for the Police to carry out their duty.

I don't know how you managed to drag "Yoloba" into the issue with your lame attempt at sarcasm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by CioAngels(f): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
The northern leaders are sponsoring this terrorist fulani herdsmen and they are mocking the non northerners becos their leaders will not do anything. Aside fayose, other governors, ministers and senators are yes master leaders. May this boiboi leaders feel the presence of the terrorist fulani herdsmen in their household this time around and any other times they invade the south.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Chigold101(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Babycherry:

Say what? Nigerian government?? Are you guys nigerians Thought you wanna be divided...

imagine you guys not been able to fight now, if we nigerians grant you ur request...... Ya'll won't survive.........
your mumu no get part two.

It is turning into madness. U better visit yaba left
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by dragonking2: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
solemate:
Its time for NDA and IPOB turn this wars against these herdsmen, as it stands now, Buhari is not interested in curbing the herdsmen activities in Ibo land. it seems he is always happy seeing blood sucking demons unleash terror on innocent farmers in south east.
Wetin concern NDA for this matter? Is ipob and Massob not strong enough to fight the Fulani's? I am beginning to see igbos as cowards.. Chia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by dragonking2: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
lailo:
But I used to hear tis only Yoloba people wu are cowards.I neva knew Libyans can pursue Igbos from dia land. grin
It is obvious that igbos are now the new cowards. It's a pity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by sojics(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
I sojics can rule this nation nigeria! But with Old testament of the Holy bible rules & regulations only.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by maslong(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
AhmadMind:
I need help with mathematics Quest: What is 100%- 97%??
Ans: 5% or 3%
#Maths Class 101

have you forgotten that the founder of this kind of mathematics got an F9 in mathematics , in an acclaimed waec results. So the answer remain 5% according to the olodo of aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by maslong(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
AhmadMind:
I need help with mathematics Quest: What is 100%- 97%??
Ans: 5% or 3%
#Maths Class 101

have you forgotten that the founder of this kind of mathematics got an F9 in mathematics , in an acclaimed waec results. So the answer remain 5% according to the olodo of aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by dragonking2: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Born2Breed:
These newbreed of ibos are weaklings.

Ibos keep ranting on social media while they turn your villages to graveyards.
Infact they not only weaklings but also cowards. .imagine some of them begging Niger deltans to come all the way from delta State to fight for them? Is Igbo not a major tribe again? Sometimes I ask myself this question. .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Babycherry(f): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chigold101:
your mumu no get part two.

It is turning into madness. U better visit yaba left

I blame ur fore fathers that created the idea of biafra......people that can't defend themselves, yet u want freedom......pls explain my mumu and I will illustrate your foolishness

Pesticidal baboon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by coolitempa1(f): 3:46am On Jun 09, 2016
solemate:
Its time for NDA and IPOB turn this wars against these herdsmen, as it stands now, Buhari is not interested in curbing the herdsmen activities in Ibo land. it seems he is always happy seeing blood sucking demons unleash terror on innocent farmers in south east.

What a shameful statement....Ibos begging NDA to save them.......smh..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Visits Fruit Market Gutted By Fire, Promises To Rebuild It / 2019: Prof. Hafiz Abubakar Pulls Out Of Joint Ticket With Ganduje / Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.