Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,097 members, 7,987,864 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

UPDATE: Family Announces Burial Arrangement Of Deceased Actress,henrietta Kosoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UPDATE: Family Announces Burial Arrangement Of Deceased Actress,henrietta Kosoko (682 Views)

Ras Kimono Burial Arrangement Announced – See Details / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Family Announces Burial Arrangement Of Deceased Actress,henrietta Kosoko by Triton1996(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2016
The family and burial committee have announced the burial arrangement for the late Henrietta Kosoko who lost her life to diabetes in the early hour of Monday

According to Akeem Kosoko and Abbey Lanre, there will be a CHRISTIAN WAKE KEEP & ARTIST PERFORMANCE on Thursday 9th of June, 2016, 4pm to 9pm @ LTV 8, Ikeja.
The Burial service at her Church & interment follows at ATAN CEMETERY, Yaba, Lagos on Friday 10th of June, 2016.
Thanking You in advance for your prayers, support and befitting honour

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/update-family-announces-burial-arrangement-of-deceased-actress-henrietta-kosoko/

1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Family Announces Burial Arrangement Of Deceased Actress,henrietta Kosoko by Lifehack: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP cry
Re: UPDATE: Family Announces Burial Arrangement Of Deceased Actress,henrietta Kosoko by sebak(f): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
So sad... Rip ma
God please console the family, friends and love once

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Remembers Mum / ''I Stole & Sold My Mom’s Gold To Pay For My First Studio Session''-humblesmith / Breaking-news-another-nollywood-actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.