Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye (21927 Views)

How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / When Bell Rings Twice- Tinubu's The Nation Take A Swipe At President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Richydos(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari is doing his best

The bastards that are wailing are the ones who in a way or the other benefited from the corrupt administration

the other bastards are the ones who just won't stop blowing pipelines because some erdyot paid them to , in order to avoid prosecution

Buhari is doing what's humanly possible to fix this country
Just shut up for once..... U can't even point out a single how he's doing his best.
Don't know if u noticed dt ever since his Democracy day blabbing speech d economy has been downsizing further downwards
U know what reality is, n that's d fact dt d economy under this regime isn't crying but just fucking bleeding hell....... N some junkies will call those who see n speak of things the way they are as WAILERS while in d real sense their belly is also wailing of hunger.... Keep getting fooled with ur Mr corruption slayer who goes about blaming PDP even as he has perfectly appointed himself d honorable tourist minister

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Puresolutions: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2016
joyandfaith:

integrity alone cannot run government. buhari has no idea of governance. he needs to resurrect idiagbon to run government for him. ask elders about buhari of 1983-85.

Please tell them integrity doesn't put food on the table

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Unbelievable piece from the NATION!...buhari, WAKE UP! Status-quo is a parody of the change i voted!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by tivta(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Hungerbad will never comment on this topic for fear of losing his income...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by DaBullIT(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2016
You should learn to use yours , it's literally free
gurunlocker:

using one's brain when talking isn't expensive, is it?
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Generalyemi(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2016
blackpanda:
The difference between jonathan regime and Buhari regime is intergrity and sincerity. This is the reason why there are no protests on the streets. The truth is that jonathan regime was so corrupt that nobody believed anything coming out ofgovt. The stealing was unprecedented and mind boggling. Compared with this regime where everything is open and we can see the problems clearlywe all know oil price has flopped, we are all aware of the activities of militantsn for the tomato crisis we all know its a result of pests.

That said, I think Buhari need to start working asap!

field Marshall zom....bie. Spartan squad. Zimbabwe army
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Puresolutions: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2016
amclimax:
One day I will look my kids in their eyes and say I survived PDP 16yrs of backwardness and APC I guess 8yrs of blame games....with boko haram steady bombing, ipob , herdsmen, Niger delta militants, road accident..... The one that pains me most is seeing my President going to another man country for treatment imagine Obama to send 20days in Ogun state for ulcer treatment.... Is not only the man with chains is a slave....mental slavery is far worst .... In my twenties but I can boost that I have seen more than my grandpa that died at 80

@amclimax you just made me broke my chair your comment drew enough laff i broke the chair i sat on.Now you gotta pay for the chair you made me broke(Now i'm sounding like APC pushing the blame of my actions on you LOL )Noce wordd bro...

Keep being a truth defender.

God help us all...

BUHARI DOESN'T UNDERSTAND A THING ABOUT GOVERNANCE JUST LIKE THE BRAIN OF A NORTHERN DOESN'T CARRY BOOK...I LEAVE ALL THE HATERS TO DISPROVE I'M OFF TO HUSTLE...!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by donchijoz(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2016
nigeria

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by DaBullIT(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Congratulations , You just typed an essay
STFUand4kMeHARD:

With your head out of the sand you'd think better and clearer. The categories of people you mentioned are on the minority and are not necessarily feeling any hardship. But the larger number of nigerians, who are just ordinary people are suffering truely and its not looking like it'd get better. The article is a kind of wake up call to your god, buhari. Such articles are born out of patriotism. But your defence is purely born out of the dirtiest partisanship. The nation nespwspaper belongs to tinubu. And you can never be closer to buhari than tinubu. So, the only one wailing here is you. Cant you see who the bastard is? cheesy
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Puresolutions: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Read it again and get Wisdom

I keep telling you folks personal integrity is good but it doesn't put food on the table,while i approve and praise the songs of integrity,integrity without wittiness and the capacity to intellectually work towards a productive outcome equals nothing,this is the rarest gem on earth,if you doubt me just check the corner round your street,nothing more common than a poor-talented man because he lacks the mental capacity for performance.I'm not talking towards anybody,buut EFCC arrests this today this tomorow and the sensationalism you thrive on as though your life depends on it because someone is arrested(It even becomes more savoury when he's not from your clan and ethnicity)doesn't fill the stomach,it thrives you at opinion desks but u know the miserable feeling when u get home..Putting food on the table is critical and lip-service can be done to cover it up just once ina while,after the short while the intestinal worms begins to cry out,i wonder what happened to the audacity that sprung from the lips of the buharists..Realx i'm not anti-government but i told u good traits are not good enough.I also warned you never vote for a man who hasn't run a business successively outside of Politics,all they know is throw money around,when money becomes scarce then starture reveals itsef boys are separated from men,No wonder some men feign sickness and went into hiding,well someone's gotta be blamed and definitely as my brotha Lie Mohammed and Dogara would say it's the choices of the previous administration but if the truth in the meddia is correct the TSA is a huge Hedge funds amounting to trillions of Naira weekly.

The FIRS CUSTOMS NLNG these bodies alone pay to the federation account 1.5trillion per quarter,now how many quarters has Buhari enjoyed power.let's say 4 quarters it means 1.5trillion x 4 = 6trillion without crude oil..

Please the fellas beneath me show me 6trillion in Nigeria's economy...Please bikonu abeg ejowo

God Bless we the truth seekers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by rolams(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2016
It is greatest stupidity if anyone in his or her right senses agreed that Buhari is a saint and he is fully fighting corruption because of the following reasons

1. Former PDP chairman Adamu Muazu was sacked by PDP because of corruption, also he was there when the said $20b arms deal scandal occurred and Buhari never investigated him.

2. Amechi embezzled rivers fund when he was in PDP, he is now a minister under him.

3. Fayemi also mismanaged EKITI's fund as a governor, now a minister under him.

4. Atiku,

5. Tinubu,

6. Fashola and many defectors from PDP to APC are now saints.

7. Almost 2 billion naira was stolen BTW January and March this year when govt was subsidising NAIRA to DOLLAR exchange under him.

8. He claimed he is poor but his children were schooling abroad

9. He receives double amount GEJ was earning as feeding and other allowances now.

10. What about 20million missing fund under him as a minister.

11. Recovered looted fund was returned by who?

There are lots of evidences to back my points.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Puresolutions: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Does anyone remember May 2014 Precisely Oshiomole and Tinubu holding sh*t conferences here and there promising their audiences APC had a 30 years blueprint for Nigeria..giving sewing machine do you guys remember ?

If it comes down to sheer wloquence to manage institutions the richest people on earth would have been professors..

Lol i''m off to hustle...bye guys

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by fctguy: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2016
nice write up, balanced and on point, wish PMB will read and roll up his sleeves, fighting corruption is a one side affair, on the other side, the people are hungry and going jobless everyday

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by 989900: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2016
This is arguably one of the most balanced article out there.
The only thing missing is, not pointing out the crash in oil prices and its effect on the economy too, asides that, this is a masterpiece.!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Hands of Sam omatseye .... voice of tinubu cheesy

Lalasticlala , the wailing form is finishing o, tinubu has just bought the last one cheesy
Don't mind them.
Because, President Muhammadu Buhari has refused to give oil blocks. grin
[size=18pt]Only stupid people will judge and write off a runner in the first lap of a marathon.[/size].

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Orikinla(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2016
fctguy:
nice write up, balanced and on point, wish PMB will read and roll up his sleeves, fighting corruption is a one side affair, on the other side, the people are hungry and going jobless everyday
You cannot have a harvest without sowing, except by a miracle. And PMB is not a miracle worker.
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by christee(f): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Things will get better, let us just keep faith
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by dcole73: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Now it is 385 naira to a dollar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by ABsI1: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Masterpiece less the life and death and tongue quote. It was Solomon and not David, bro. Note
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by fctguy: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Orikinla:
You cannot have a harvest without sowing, except by a miracle. And PMB is not a miracle worker.
so tell us what has he planted? Meanwhile be reminded he puffed and huffed before the elections portraying himself as a miracle worker, now we await his miracle for almost 400 days and still counting

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
christee:
Things will get better, let us just keep faith
Faith in what?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by booblacain(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari is doing his best

The bastards that are wailing are the ones who in a way or the other benefited from the corrupt administration

the other bastards are the ones who just won't stop blowing pipelines because some erdyot paid them to , in order to avoid prosecution

Buhari is doing what's humanly possible to fix this country

So in which of these groups does this Sam Omatseye fall into?
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by ThisDumebi: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2016
These are indications of our varied perception levels and threshold of imagination. What some people see now, others saw even before this government came on. The wailing has become some sort of Mexican wave; it will surely get to the turn of every Nigerian because the ripple is electrifying powered by hunger and systemic failure. I don't wish this government ill, God forbid; but there are strong cracks and signs that no matter how we patch things up in our imagination and regardless of our pathetic immobility to shift our patience, the walls will continue to crack. I wish Nigeria and Nigerians well.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by blackpanda: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
joyandfaith:

integrity alone cannot run government. buhari has no idea of governance. he needs to resurrect idiagbon to run government for him. ask elders about buhari of 1983-85.

We are in 2016. Its a different country with different set of problems. Wake up to reality!
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by dadebayo1(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
The Nation has obtained wailers form from the blackmarket.... Welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by dadebayo1(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
The Nation has obtained wailers form from the blackmarket.... Welcome on board.please kindly fill and submit the form in triplicate...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by dadebayo1(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2016
ThisDumebi:
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size]
[size=8pt]These are indications of our varied perceptions levels and threshold of imagination. What some people see now, others saw even before this government came on. The wailing has become some sort of Mexican wave; it will surely get to the turn of every Nigerian because the ripple is electrifying powered by hunger and systemic failure. I don't wish this government ill, God forbid; but there are strong cracks and signs that no matter how we patch things up in our imagination and regardless of our pathetic immobility to shift our patience, the walls will continue to crack. I wish Nigeria and Nigerians well.
[/size][size=8pt]

Thumbs up sir... A bottle of coke for you.. Just a matter of time before everyone realises we have been scammed by propaganda.. For example I Just purchased my favourite slice bread now and realised the price has gone up by 20percent, when I asked the lady why the sudden increase she said due to economy... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by adelekeolu(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
too long pls shot in it ....................... or will it stop Muslims from fighting me for not fasting?
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by cckris: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Only stupid people will judge and write off a runner in the first lap of a marathon.[/size].
Buhari is RUINING the lives of millions of people by his intentional vicious mismanagement of Nigeria's Economy. If you're in Nigeria you'll SEE it.

Ain't sports, ain't cattle herding.

So who's stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by RELEASEUS: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2016
DrRasheed:
As far as i will keep sleeping safely, walk and worship safely, surely my thump is always up for buhari
You are right in a way but very wrong in another more bigger way. probably you are not yet married or have kids where you have to feed, house, clothe, educate, medicals etc for your wife and kids that's why you think you are ok now, if you are being fed or housed etc by someone probably your parents, go and ask them if they will tell you they are very pleased with the current situation of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket / Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.