Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,098 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye (21900 Views)

How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / When Bell Rings Twice- Tinubu's The Nation Take A Swipe At President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by ThisDumebi: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2016
By the way, here's a VACANCY for an IT OFFICER. This is official! Send CV to wdmrecruitments@gmail.com. Please mark IT OFFICER as subject and send not later than 13th June, 2016.
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by nnanyel: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari is doing his best

The bastards that are wailing are the ones who in a way or the other benefited from the corrupt administration

the other bastards are the ones who just won't stop blowing pipelines because some erdyot paid them to , in order to avoid prosecution

Buhari is doing what's humanly possible to fix this country

chai.....follow person line thought.....shameful

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by millhouse: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Kai
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by cckris: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2016
christee:
Things will get better, let us just keep faith
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by amodu(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2016
What a wonderful piece

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by gare(f): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Hands of Sam omatseye .... voice of tinubu cheesy

Lalasticlala , the wailing form is finishing o, tinubu has just bought the last one cheesy

Why una sell to Tinubu, Amaechi was willing to pay in dollars!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by ihitenansa: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2016
Puresolutions:
I keep telling you folks personal integrity is good but it doesn't put food on the table,while i approve and praise the songs of integrity,integrity without wittiness and the capacity to intellectually work towards a productive outcome equals nothing,this is the rarest gem on earth,if you doubt me just check the corner round your street,nothing more common than a poor-talented man because he lacks the mental capacity for performance.I'm not talking towards anybody,buut EFCC arrests this today this tomorow and the sensationalism you thrive on as though your life depends on it because someone is arrested(It even becomes more savoury when he's not from your clan and ethnicity)doesn't fill the stomach,it thrives you at opinion desks but u know the miserable feeling when u get home..Putting food on the table is critical and lip-service can be done to cover it up just once ina while,after the short while the intestinal worms begins to cry out,i wonder what happened to the audacity that sprung from the lips of the buharists..Realx i'm not anti-government but i told u good traits are not good enough.I also warned you never vote for a man who hasn't run a business successively outside of Politics,all they know is throw money around,when money becomes scarce then starture reveals itsef boys are separated from men,No wonder some men feign sickness and went into hiding,well someone's gotta be blamed and definitely as my brotha Lie Mohammed and Dogara would say it's the choices of the previous administration but if the truth in the meddia is correct the TSA is a huge Hedge funds amounting to trillions of Naira weekly.

The FIRS CUSTOMS NLNG these bodies alone pay to the federation account 1.5trillion per quarter,now how many quarters has Buhari enjoyed power.let's say 4 quarters it means 1.5trillion x 4 = 6trillion without crude oil..

Please the fellas beneath me show me 6trillion in Nigeria's economy...Please bikonu abeg ejowo

God Bless we the truth seekers
refreshingly intelligent writ there!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by father042: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2016
DrRasheed:
As far as i will keep sleeping safely, walk and worship safely, surely my thump is always up for buhari

You may sleep well in the north-east but not in other parts of the country where herdsmen and the Niger Delta Avengers have shown supremacy.
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by isnovic(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Brilliant write-up.

Balanced, fair and hard where it needs to be.
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by kby: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
The man gave his own objective assessment of buhari administration which is spot on. .He praised and critizised the administration appropriately. How this now made him a wailer or zombie, I don't know. How some people interpreted this to mean Tinubu fighting Buhari is baffling. .. God will help us in this country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Goddex: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
The Nation
Is too late to become a wailer.

Pls remain in ur zombie nation

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by BraniacX(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Codes151:
Ppl should learn to cut the long stong short! Too early to read this kind thing! Sumary pls!

Actually, this long story is from the apc!

You're cute though! wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by TalkingBird: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Last check on Human Rulership proves true the words:

(Jeremiah 10:23) 23 I well know, O Jehovah, that to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

Is it not true when it says:

(Psalm 146:3, 4) . . .Do not put YOUR trust in nobles, Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs.  4 His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish.
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Curvinus(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
And it came to pass that the people of Naija did wander in a political and economic wilderness for a time and time again. They wailed and rend their garments calling on the God of vengeance to send them another Moses who will take them to the promised land.

And the God of vengeance, seeing that it was their earnest desire to proceed, did take pity on them and sent them a Jonathan whom he blessed with Goodluck for the people.

But the people began to murmur and wail again, saying the man whom God hath sent them was clueless, shoeless and kwarupt.
They called on God to send them a fighter and a warrior who will strike their enemies in a frankly aghast way.

And God took pity on them again. He sent them a Bullharry, a man who was famed for his for his intolerance to kwarruption.

But it came to pass that as the man Bullharry began to strike the enemies of the people with ferocious generosity, they began to wail again calling on God to intervene on their matter.

But God took no further pity on them, seeing that it was their way to wail.

My fellow Wailers, how una dey?
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Stanbeto: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
It is a disma pisma
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by frankie042786: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
happney65:

Cos he is nothing but a confirmed Zoombie.. grin
i dont have any word for him yet but his nervous system needs overhauling,a very big slowpoke,chai !!!
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Kenobus: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Let Omatseye continue to willow in the dark. Is the country better now? Price of a bag of rice was N8500 now it is N18000. Which one is better? GEJ is far far better than Buhari the Dullard. Anyhow you want to look at it.
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by Puresolutions: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
We wonder where those guys are that used to call radio stations write articles cooking up nonsense as though they resided in Buhari's mind,what happened?The NDA's and OPC blew up the supply pipelines supplying thm with technicalities they use as excuses or they got critically uncreative about making new excuses...

No matter how far a lie sells,it would return and find the truth waiting...Time is a revealer friends.

No ethnicity Support unbiased truth whether hausa yoruba or igbo don't use clannish leanings to clash Nigerians heads..

I wonder why Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka are not talking ?

They blame GEJ till a year and month...I assume they are learned to know the country generates revenue thru taxes and non-oil sectors...so excuses where are they so called vanguards of truth...
Re: Buhari's Poor Performance: When The Bell Rings Twice - Sam Omatseye by GodwinBash(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hahahahaha!
That's my favorite Nation's newspaper writer. It's been quiet a while since I read his articles.
Remarkable speech. Nothing but the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing / IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial / Bashir Ahmad Takes A Course At A Chinese University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.