Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,231 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (836430 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Naijadr: 2:09am On Feb 27, 2008
fntekim:

@AKTOPGUN,
Abeg how i go fit get that your charting software?
I need am. Thanks.

its free, nigeriansecurities.com
part of their TA tool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2008
Thank u jare, u just made my morning.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Naijadr: 2:32am On Feb 27, 2008
For Costain folks, awon RoughCut & co, it appears that we've hit a stand still there, notice some resistance, exhausted buyers, very low vol being traded now. Folks appear to be holding on now, maybe waiting for the trigger towards release of FY results. I don't see much rapid advancement, might not hit N50 till maybe mid March, we prob bounce around the N45-48 mark for at least the next week or 2 even.

Anyone else notice Nig-German today, it finally broke past N28 again today ending at N28.66, it hasnt done that since early Jan, very small vol but the RSI looks just right, and I see it inching gradually, it might hit the all high N30 mark by Thursday. This company appears to move in spurts of every 3mths or so.

Dunlop is on the rise due to its low nominal price. thankfully I sold CILeasing after a 52% gain in 6 weeks and hoped on its train, I bought a very small quantity last week (at N5), and have gained about 9% after fees already, closed at N5.66 today. It looks poised to reach N6 by Friday as there doesnt appear to be a shortage of buyers. Today had the most # of buyers since the run 1st week of Feb. Short termers should prob try to get out before it gets to N8 because those who bought end of Jan at around N4 or below will def be cashing out.

All my opinion, and yes I have all 3.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 3:44am On Feb 27, 2008
for[b] unilever [/b] holders,holderm fine fine.
the've just signed an outsourcing contract with the tech giant HP.
and you what that means grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 3:58am On Feb 27, 2008
@4Wheel or Pumping
Please, which CSCS number did you enter on your Dangote flour form. Is it the one with just the numbers or Alpanumeric one?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2008
hbrednic:

I do not see how this helps Unilever in a big sense. They are paying HP $675 million to handle their IT needs, this pays HP.

See story below;

HP lands $675M outsourcing contract from Unilever
IDG News Service 2/13/08

Chris Kanaracus, IDG News Service, Boston Bureau
Hewlett-Packard's outsourcing business has scored an extended contract with Unilever worth US$675 million, HP said Wednesday.

On this topic

IBM says it will continue large-scale hiring in India
Barclays sells US call center to Indian outsourcer
India targets $15 billion from infrastructure management

Integrate or Consolidate? Real World Strategies for Next Generation IT Operations Management

Get practical tips, IT news, how-tos, and the best in tech humor.

The seven-year deal will see HP managing Unilever's IT infrastructure in the Americas, Asia, Africa, Turkey and the Middle East, handling day-to-day operations, implementing new applications, working with technology partners and managing third-party contracts, according to a news release.

About 250 Unliever workers will be transferred to HP under the contract's terms, the release said.

Neil Cameron, chief information officer for Unilever, said in a statement that the agreement is "a natural extension" of the companies' existing relationship. "The intention between both parties is to leverage HP's scale, expertise and industry leadership to ensure Unilever has access to world-class technology at substantially lower costs," the statement added.

Unilever, a manufacturer of consumer goods, has roughly 179,000 employees in nearly 100 countries. It logged €40 billion (US$58 billion) in sales during 2007, according to the release.

Chris Kanaracus is IDG News Service U.S. correspondent.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by windywendy(f): 5:00am On Feb 27, 2008
loma:

I do not see how this helps Unilever in a big sense. They are paying HP $675 million to handle their IT needs, this pays HP. . .

Presumably, a cost-benefit analysis would have been done before the outsourcing decision was taken. The assumption here is that it is cheaper (and possibly more efficient) for Unilever to outsource its IT needs to HP than to handle those needs inhouse. The implication of this is lower admin costs which should bump up Unilever's bottom line. It's a 7-year contract, so there's no telling when the cost benefit will begin to show up in the company's profits -- my thinking is that it certainly won't be showing up in the current FYE. But this is definitely a step in the right direction if you ask me.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 5:03am On Feb 27, 2008
SavvyLanre:

@4Wheel or Pumping
Please, which CSCS number did you enter on your Dangote flour form. Is it the one with just the numbers or Alpanumeric one?

The number with the alphabets is what I used. Normally you also have space to enter your broker and I'd say just put in the numbers only as well.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by windywendy(f): 5:04am On Feb 27, 2008
@Pumping777, you still dey online? you no dey sleep? cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emotimi: 5:07am On Feb 27, 2008
Gurus in the house, please advise on the limit price to buy these stocks. My broker asked for the information and I wanted to avoid authorizing a blanket price for each, Thnx

1. Unhomes
2. Sterling bank
3. Ecobank
3. Eternaoil
4. Arbico
5. Firstalum
7. International Breweries
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 27, 2008
emotimi:

Gurus in the house, please advise on the limit price to buy these stocks. My broker asked for the information and I wanted to avoid authorizing a blanket price for each, Thnx

1. Unhomes
2. Sterling bank
3. Ecobank
3. Eternaoil
4. Arbico
5. Firstalum

The stocks above are either too scarce to get or overvalued.
Why not conisder the following
Afribank
UBA
Lasaco for a short term play (entry=5)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emotimi: 6:20am On Feb 27, 2008
Emaachile,

Thanks very much for your input, My broker believed she can get most of them. What if I opt for some of the newly listed insurance stocks that are under 3 naira in place of Lasaco?

Quote from: emotimi on Today at 05:07:03 AM

1. Unhomes
2. Sterling bank
3. Ecobank
3. Eternaoil
4. Arbico
5. Firstalum

The stocks above are either too scarce to get or overvalued.
Why not conisder the following
Afribank
UBA
Lasaco for a short term play (entry=5)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by crazyT(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2008
Someone was asking about the Partnership Investment Co. Ltd: Private Placement, here under is what I got from my broker;

W. Wendy, wanaj0, Pumping et al what's your opinion on this?

Raising capital to meet up with regulatory requirement… Partnership Investment Company Limited (PICo.) is seeking to raise N3bn via a private placement of 1.5 million ordinary shares of 50kobo par value at an offer price of N2 per share with a view to shoring up its capital base from N378mn to well over N3bn. In April 2007, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) had directed all operators rendering issuing house and advisory services to recapitalize to a minimum of N2bn by December 2008.

… and diversify operations. The proposed application of funds confirms the company’s vision of becoming a well diversified financial services group. PICo would be spending over 45% of its offer proceeds on strategic acquisitions, enhancing subsidiaries’ capacity, project and real estate financing.

Strong regional presence and growing retail franchise. PICo. operates in four key regions ( Lagos , Abuja , Benin and Port Harcourt ). The company runs a business model that revolves around providing brokerage and asset management services to about 10,000 retail clients it has currently. We believe the recent regional expansion embarked upon by the Nigerian Stock Exchange should bode well for PICo, particularly within the oil-rich middle belt and Niger Delta regions of Nigeria , given its understanding of the culture and peculiarities of the locals.

Increasing market share. The company recorded a 3-year CAGR of 74.6% and 38.7% in gross earnings and net profit to N510.3mn and N14.8mn respectively in 2006. However, profit margins have been volatile over the years, due to high cost of financing its operations. We expect the fresh equity to be injected into the company on the successful completion of its offer to moderate this trend.

Q3 ’07 results show an impressive run in profitability. PICo recorded a PBT of N121.4mn on gross earnings of N545.9mn. Applying historical tax rates of 34.5%, we estimate a net profit of N121.8mn and a net margin of 16.8% for FY ’07 (FY ’06: 2.9%).

Valuation yields significant upside potential. Our valuation of PICo yields a fair price of N4.14 per share which indicates a 107% upside potential when compared with the offer price of N2.00.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tkb417(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2008
@All
pls, ive offloaded my equity shares and ive been at loggerheads with my broker to get either UniversalInsuarance or first Aluminium. But, from what im reading from Wanajo, UNInsurance looks like a minefield.

What about First Aluminium? is it scarce or available of the floor cos i dont want my broker to hold on to my money for a week again
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ACL(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2008
beginner
call 01- 8923627-8 for trade alert
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Genuine(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2008
@AKTOPGUN, WANAJO, EASIMONI, WINDYWENDY, ROUGHCUT, PUMPING777, FATHEROF2, AND THE REST!

Can someone not tell me how to get that file NNSE updated for Aptistock?

I would like to use this opportunity to thank all of u who contributed in ensuring i learn how to create my own Aptistock-accepted stock market pricelists. I fought with the software and macros yesterday night until we discovered who the man was grin
It has started behaving properly and i can now create and upload my own.

Tis better to teach a farmer to farm grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2008
This should be interesting to crusader's bottomline: its from Nigeriansecuritites.com

The new drive by insurance companies to expand their sources of revenue to cope with challenges of meeting the needs of their teeming shareholders, no doubt, is helping these firms explore untapped opportunities in the financial services market.

This, market watchers believe will reposition the insurance industry for both local and global challenges.
[b]Crusader Insurance Plc which already has investment in life and non- life arrears of insurance, pension and real estate states that it will before the end of the year conclude acquisition of two investment banking outfits.
According to the company, management structures have been agreed on the proposed outfit, which will take off as soon as necessary regulatory approvals are secured.[/b]Tola Mobolurin, group managing director, Crusader Insurance Plc who disclosed this in Lagos said the company’s strength is in investment services and risk management, and this will continue while sharpening its skills to meet challenges in the evolving financial services industry.
He noted that the company will continue to seek opportunities within and outside where it makes sense for the company in terms of environmental support and income generation.
On the company’s operational structure even as a market regulator, the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) permits composite structure, Mobolurin observed adding that the company has benefited operating its life and general businesses separately.
“For operational convenience, we will prefer to operate two licences - life and non life or general business separately”
He noted that it was the decision of the company to allow each line of business to attain its maximum potential, and this, according to him, has given it the opportunity to explore non insurance arrears.
“It is our expectation that this will enhance our income generation and enable us make good returns to our shareholders.”
For market sustainability, he pointed out that individual companies and groups must have the evangelising spirit to educate the enlarged public on the benefit of insurance and how it can affect their economic growth.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2008
bibiking1:

This one when i don dey come house late, how i wan dey keep up with this "speed of light" thread

anyway God dey!
i wan report my broker give SEC for Negligence of responsibility
why e be say them dey always no buy my stocks?
them send which follow my own mandate!

as i dey so i wan go invest for Aboki Kiosk now, at least i go see am buy grin grin grin grin grin

on a more serious note i feel very upset with those guys at STANWAL SECURITIES

@AKTopGun
you be like better Chelsea fan grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2008
bibiking1:

This one when i don dey come house late, how i wan dey keep up with this "speed of light" thread

anyway God dey!
i wan report my broker give SEC for Negligence of responsibility
why e be say them dey always no buy my stocks?
them send which follow my own mandate!

as i dey so i wan go invest for Aboki Kiosk now, at least i go see am buy grin grin grin grin grin

on a more serious note i feel very upset with those guys at STANWAL SECURITIES

@AKTopGun
you be like better Chelsea fan grin grin grin grin

U've got to be joking man! cheesy cheesy.
Been a Man united supporter since i was 6yrs old. Mna U 4 Life!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Apche(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2008
hbrednic:

Don't see how this affects Unilever Nigeria business positively in such a way that it will increase profit. They need to take the battle to the consumers
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2008
crazyT:

Someone was asking about the Partnership Investment Co. Ltd: Private Placement, here under is what I got from my broker;

W. Wendy, wanaj0, Pumping et al what's your opinion on this?

Raising capital to meet up with regulatory requirement… Partnership Investment Company Limited (PICo.) is seeking to raise N3bn via a private placement of 1.5 million ordinary shares of 50kobo par value at an offer price of N2 per share with a view to shoring up its capital base from N378mn to well over N3bn. In April 2007, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) had directed all operators rendering issuing house and advisory services to recapitalize to a minimum of N2bn by December 2008.

… and diversify operations. The proposed application of funds confirms the company’s vision of becoming a well diversified financial services group. PICo would be spending over 45% of its offer proceeds on strategic acquisitions, enhancing subsidiaries’ capacity, project and real estate financing.

Strong regional presence and growing retail franchise. PICo. operates in four key regions ( Lagos , Abuja , Benin and Port Harcourt ). The company runs a business model that revolves around providing brokerage and asset management services to about 10,000 retail clients it has currently. We believe the recent regional expansion embarked upon by the Nigerian Stock Exchange should bode well for PICo, particularly within the oil-rich middle belt and Niger Delta regions of Nigeria , given its understanding of the culture and peculiarities of the locals.

Increasing market share. The company recorded a 3-year CAGR of 74.6% and 38.7% in gross earnings and net profit to N510.3mn and N14.8mn respectively in 2006. However, profit margins have been volatile over the years, due to high cost of financing its operations. We expect the fresh equity to be injected into the company on the successful completion of its offer to moderate this trend.

Q3 ’07 results show an impressive run in profitability. PICo recorded a PBT of N121.4mn on gross earnings of N545.9mn. Applying historical tax rates of 34.5%, we estimate a net profit of N121.8mn and a net margin of 16.8% for FY ’07 (FY ’06: 2.9%).

Valuation yields significant upside potential. Our valuation of PICo yields a fair price of N4.14 per share which indicates a 107% upside potential when compared with the offer price of N2.00.

I stopped reading when I got to the bolded portions!!! Too many errors to even bother
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2008
Ap@che:

Don't see how this affects Unilever Nigeria business positively in such a way that it will increase profit. They need to take the battle to the consumers

as windy has highlighted already, this would appear on the face of it to be a longish term investment by unilever to attempt to keep down costs that would ordinarily reduce profit margins. Sourcing out IT solutions would have been assessed as cheaper than handling internally.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2008
@ all

Me no own any Big Treat. na only Pumping dey scare people that are interested in waiting for 114 years to get their money.

Well there are brokers and there are brokers. One got my OandO for me but the other one was speaking grammar. Telling me that OandO is on BID. So na stocks on offer he wanted me to buy? So if your broker got OandO for you this past two days, dash am something OOO. The thing no easy for floor. You must be a 'jaguda' broker to get some. So if you are running after a moving train, make sure that your broker na the type that can jump into a moving molue and please have a price and date limit!!!! Or else, na for maximum price you go get your trade alert after like one month so beware.

Well, Nigerian German has reached my first exit price. So the one bought at 4.00 had to go. The one bought at 12.00 must stay to cross the 30.00 mark well well. BTW, Nigerian German and UNIC are related. na husband and wife dem be!!!

On Universal Insurance, na by default I get am. Bought @ .95k with  a loan @ 18% interest. Add another 2% selling Charge that means anithing above 1.20 is a profit for me. So at the first opportunity, na to offload with anger!!!! I don't associate with those kind of people. Listing 16bn shares How dem go feed the large mouth?

If you hold a stock without fundamentals, make sure that your broker na real agbero if not you go dey watch your profit dey go daily and you no go fit do anything.!!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2008
aktopgun:

[b]Crusader Insurance Plc which already has investment in life and non- life arrears of insurance, pension and real estate states that it will before the end of the year conclude acquisition of two investment banking outfits.

That's one of the reasons its going on TS soon to source for funds to acquire the investment banking businesses. Sound business model though in addition to the local oil and contents policy insurance companies are going somewhere.

They first have to clear all the cobwebs that are clouding the business landscape first!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2008
@roughcut

i hope ur broker managed to sell your cutix. i sold 40% of my holdings there at close to 70% profit after charges. still expect something from them in terms of price movement so i will be watching

in the mean time i am naira heavy now, looking for where to put it. watching one stock mentioned here many times already thats on a down turn. trying to time the entry. its fundamentally good of course or i wouldnt even look at it.

by the way, i was assessing Union homes fundamentally and it has a PE of about 48 based on the 3Q results released earlier this month. Anything different on ur side regarding them?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2008
aktopgun:

@roughcut

i hope your broker managed to sell your cutix. i sold 40% of my holdings there at close to 70% profit after charges. still expect something from them in terms of price movement so i will be watching

by the way, i was assessing Union homes fundamentally and it has a PE of about 48 based on the 3Q results released earlier this month. Anything different on your side regarding them?

I did a full CICO on that one! Capital +Profit stashed somewhere. I'm looking for LASACO but nothing yet and waiting for AIICO to spill a bit more bloodi'm not a blound hound o!.

On union homes a PE of 48 is a bit high though i remember peeps mentioned  this a while ago and i think the train might have left the station so not sure if your broker is an 'agbero' who can catch a moving train or is it bus? without sustaining injuries grin grin grin grin grin

I'm on the lookout for NSL and the price is coming within striking range i think its being marked down for bonus so a bit more before i strike

At least for you i no need to add CAVEAT EMPTY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2008
RoughCut:

I did a full CICO on that one! Capital +Profit stashed somewhere. I'm looking for LASACO but nothing yet and waiting for AIICO to spill a bit more bloodi'm not a blound hound o!.

On union homes a PE of 48 is a bit high though i remember peeps mentioned  this a while ago and i think the train might have left the station so not sure if your broker is an 'agbero' who can catch a moving train or is it bus? without sustaining injuries grin grin grin grin grin

I'm on the lookout for NSL and the price is coming within striking range i think its being marked down for bonus so a bit more before i strike

At least for you i no need to add CAVEAT EMPTY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy. no u dont need to.

UNHomes has shed some weight and it seems to be stabilizing around N9. the patterns are inconclusive as far as the candles go and all the others are trending into negative territory. i think i calculated a PE of 42 for them actually and an eps of 0.21.
i want to get into the mortgage sector and since they are the longest there now that i think skyreit is added there(need to confirm this though) ,i was looking at unhomes. they are in the black in terms of profit and are in a growing sector.
they are coming out with a P.O to raise 20b in the next financial year and U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT P.Os cheesy

i just wonder if they might be good for the longer term.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2008
aktopgun:

@roughcut

in the mean time i am naira heavy now, looking for where to put it. watching one stock mentioned here many times already thats on a down turn. trying to time the entry. its fundamentally good of course or i wouldnt even look at it.

by the way, i was assessing Union homes fundamentally and it has a PE of about 48 based on the 3Q results released earlier this month. Anything different on your side regarding them?

There's also

[list]
[li]ADSWITCH
[/li]
[li]AIRSERVICES
[/li]
[li]ABC TRANSPORT [/li]

[/list]

wonder why all of them started with an 'A'.

They have been mentioned severally and jointly to borrow the language of my learned colleagues on this forum. They need  to be available  first and shed some more!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2008
RoughCut:

There's also

[list]
[li]ADSWITCH
[/li]
[li]AIRSERVICES
[/li]
[li]ABC TRANSPORT [/li]

[/list]

this guy! i am beginning to become paranoid about u o! are u reading my mail or something cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

all them companies are on my watch list. i just hope analysis paralysis no go kill me. watching for the strike time.

thanks man

wonder why all of them started with an 'A'.

They have been mentioned severally and jointly to borrow the language of my learned colleagues on this forum. They need  to be available  first and shed some more!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2008
Does anyone know about CSL brokers?I hear they are based in London and I can easily trade through them from here.Please if you have contact details let me know.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2008
aktopgun:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. no u don't need to.

UNHomes has shed some weight and it seems to be stabilizing around N9. the patterns are inconclusive as far as the candles go and all the others are trending into negative territory. i think i calculated a PE of 42 for them actually and an eps of 0.21.
i want to get into the mortgage sector and since they are the longest there now that i think skyreit is added there(need to confirm this though) ,i was looking at unhomes. they are in the black in terms of profit and are in a growing sector.
they are coming out with a P.O to raise 20b in the next financial year and You KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT P.Os cheesy

i just wonder if they might be good for the longer term.

If it drops some more why not if not? Funny you mentioned SKYE REIT well they listed 20 million units or is it shares yesterday so that will be very illiquid. Each unit is selling for N105 they are actually planning to raise another N3B they have already raised N2B so will like to know how the price pans out. Interesting that one.

I found loads of other mutual funds listed in the same sector as Deap Capital its hard keeping up with all these companies being listed on a daily basis. by the way Deap Capital might be going on TS in the not-too distant future and they are floating a PP for a mortgage outfit can't remember the name now.

A lot of interesting developments in the mortgage and real-estate sectors

Happy days are here.

The only stocks i have in my long-term portfolio are the top 6 banks and everything else is short-term RO-RO Costain might join the long-termers in my portfolio though hmnnnnnn
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Rhemagirl(f): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2008
wanaj0:

@ all

Me no own any Big Treat. na only Pumping dey scare people that are interested in waiting for 114 years to get their money.

Well there are brokers and there are brokers. One got my OandO for me but the other one was speaking grammar. Telling me that OandO is on BID. So na stocks on offer he wanted me to buy? So if your broker got OandO for you this past two days, dash am something OOO. The thing no easy for floor. You must be a 'jaguda' broker to get some. So if you are running after a moving train, make sure that your broker na the type that can jump into a moving molue and please have a price and date limit!!!! Or else, na for maximum price you go get your trade alert after like one month so beware.

Well, Nigerian German has reached my first exit price. So the one bought at 4.00 had to go. The one bought at 12.00 must stay to cross the 30.00 mark well well. BTW, Nigerian German and UNIC are related. na husband and wife them be!!!

On Universal Insurance, na by default I get am. Bought @ .95k with a loan @ 18% interest. Add another 2% selling Charge that means anithing above 1.20 is a profit for me. So at the first opportunity, na to offload with anger!!!! I don't associate with those kind of people. Listing 16bn shares How them go feed the large mouth?

If you hold a stock without fundamentals, make sure that your broker na real agbero if not you go dey watch your profit dey go daily and you no go fit do anything.!!!!!

Please is Universal Insurance the same thing as Univinsure?If yes when did u buy at 0.95K cos the price i saw is 3.25.Is it okay to buy the Univinsure and Hmarkins (which i know nothing about).I am just after my pocket to do CICO and they are not for keeps.

@Gurus

Please advice cos these are the cheapest Insurance available so far apart from ACENINS which i can see is not available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.