Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,885 members, 7,922,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:06 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (829953 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hispy99(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
See as peeps dey drop email yanfu yanfu, u no even know if na virus Omoba wan send greet u,

Anyway, Omooba, my email add na hispy99 at yahoo dot com
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AtamMan(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
deleted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by lokwe(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
omoba3 mine is lokwe (at) aim dot com
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
All: Stepping out 4 a bit. will rtn online soon.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
Jide_ams:

@Wanjo,

I fear for you o, i am quite intrested in this OMATEK thing,  the MD happen to be my Aunty and it would be great if could throw more light into it so i could find out from her what is happening.

Don't see how you will make a loss from it.

Omatek is doing a PP. If your aunty is the MD of OMATEK, harass her for the amount that you want. If you know the MD of Afribank Capital markets, go to her to collect teh form. Reality is that MD of Omatek will be the one to do/approve the basis of allottment!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Panadol(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
@IOMA,

Please upload the recent WEEKLY MARKET REPORT from Capital Assets.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Panadol(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
@IOMA,

Please upload the recent WEEKLY MARKET REPORT from Capital Assets.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Belewu: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
just wrote a cheque for IAA. 1.75 per unit. The story is its a cross deal for an individual who had 25mm units before the PP came out and wants to get out before listing (here i ask why?) Its supposed to be quicker to offload the units this way than on the floor. I'm supposed to get 100% allotment directly acredited to my CSCS acct by Friday. It supposed to be listed pretty soon rite?

House please advice though the cheque has already been written so i can contact assasins for the lady i paid to
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Belewu: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2008
just wrote a cheque for IAA. 1.75 per unit. The story is its a cross deal for an individual who had 25mm units before the PP came out and wants to get out before listing (here i ask why?) Its supposed to be quicker to offload the units this way than on the floor. I'm supposed to get 100% allotment directly acredited to my CSCS acct by Friday. It supposed to be listed pretty soon rite?

House please advice though the cheque has already been written so i can contact assasins for the lady i paid to
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
smiley
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2008
grabdaloot:

I want to say a little prayer for my stocks.
Dear Lord, Please may BETAGLAS not release their full year results in this bearish period. Amen

Amen to that my brother,  AMEN.

@Easi - i see sey you get leg for skye,  I agree, but don't think the bears would agree - lets see.

@Omoba - Wetin de sele - i commot for a few hours, i see you don take over,  abeg reach me too at gmail (Abi Aktopgun you fit forward am to me too)

@Fof2 - we dey await your proclamation on the Bull when it arrives,

BTW - this picture thing, when would it be resolved,  i don miss my daily dose of laughter (Ioma) and the candlelights of aktopgun.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by stanlee11: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hi Omoba3, my addy na a_arebha at yahuu don.t com
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by speedy08(f): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
deleted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by orisebawo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2008
Omoba3,

I beg hala me at orisebawo at yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by stanlee11: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
pipo, wetin dey happen to union diagnostis? Any news?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
This one wey we no fit post any pics/attachements no sweet me o!  Seun, na migration u dey see small small be that o! You suppose step up, even if na to dey charge one tasere yearly!  

Stock Market Threads dey different from all those "Marry me, divorce me, he doesnt love me" threads you  have on the front page o!

-------Off I go!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
Can Nigeria’s Capital Market Support Telecom IPO?
By Okey Nwachukwu

The prospect of a telecommunications firm heading for the capital market to shop for funds to shore up its operations would not be a remote possibility especially with emerging signals that one of the top four will be on the hunt soon.

Based on such deciding factors as subscribers base, geographical spread and visibility, Nigeria’s four biggest telecommunications companies are undoubtedly MTN, Globacom, Celtel and Starcomms, the first three being GSM networks. Other major players operating on the CDMA platform are Intercelullar, Reltel Wireless and Multilinks.

Harnessing various financing options, according to experts and industry players, is a natural choice in this case given the situation requiring the major players to continuously innovate and expand their operations in order to maintain current business levels as well as gain further acreage in a highly competitive marketplace.

Until recently, companies from the banking sector, prompted by the consolidation exercise of the Central Bank of Nigeria in 2005, were regular guests of the capital market to source for long-term funds to reinvigorate and widen the scope of their businesses

http://thepmnews.com/article/955
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Talktrue(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2008
@all
Mek una pray mek none of this bright yahoo boys jam this site with all this address coming out, most of you have written here severally and  a brilliant yahoo boy can mek some inference based on your contribution and decend on you.

@ Omoba
cant you upload this stuff somewhere and give us a link?

Regards
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2008
Belewu:

Ask whether you are buying the N2.00 ordinary share or the 50k share? Are you buying throgh Transglobe? Friday ke? When will it be listed. A number of lies there!!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Talktrue(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2008
hmmm I can see all the faithfuls are still around.

How do you guys do it. I practically shutdown from this site a couple of weeks ago, the addiction was getting out of hands.

As per the bears, what can I say, its good to see the gurus cry smiley now I feel very Human.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2008
3 months ago, when the elders were warning that the bears would come, and teeth would be gnashed, some people almost had the elders buried alive. Now the bears are here.

Reminds me of the nursery school rhyme we were taught in those days ------

Now that the bulls are over
Bears are drawing near
Blood of the portfolios
Spill across the floor, Amen
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ololufemi: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ All,

See the effect of borrowed funds in the market, People have to pay back loans and are depressing the market.

God dey and he dey our side.

Happy investing
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2008
ololufemi:

@ All,

See the effect of borrowed funds in the market, People have to pay back loans and are depressing the market.

God dey and he dey our side.

Happy investing

MAKE I ATTACK U SMALL!
U be bad person! o kon lo beyen sha!(u just waka like that)

oya drop ur email address sharp sharp, make i hit u nicely! cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
loma:

3 months ago, when the elders were warning that the bears would come, and teeth would be gnashed, some people almost had the elders buried alive. Now the bears are here.

Reminds me of the nursery school rhyme we were taught in those days ------

Now that the bulls are over
Bears are drawing near
Blood of the portfolios
Spill across the floor, Amen

Abeg, sack that your teacher!!! Which yeye rhyme be that

That said, the coming of the bears is a usual occurrence. Those that think they get liver are getting exposed. See Fof2, that's someone who knows what he is doing!!!!!!!! I wish those using teh strategy really have a good grasp of what is going on.

Just waiting to unleash on Diamond, UBA and First Bank!!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mutu1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Omoba3
Abeg hit me at mutu001 at gmail.com
Thanks!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Wanajo,

No be my fault, class was boring in those days, so I no too dey pay attention. A fellow drop-out has reminded me that it was a poem, not a rhyme, and the actual words were;

Now the day is over
Night is drawing near
Shadows of the evening
Steal across the sky!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Ocean28: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
Abeg am new to this forum and i won make small money.
Abeg make ona send recommendations to my email as well.
obi5r@yahoo.com.
Godbless you all as you help a brother.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
loma:

@ Wanajo,

No be my fault, class was boring in those days, so I no too dey pay attention. A fellow drop-out has reminded me that it was a poem, not a rhyme, and the actual words were;

Now the day is over
Night is drawing near
Shadows of the evening
Steal across the sky!

Well, the drop out chap was listening in class.

The spreadsheet money that disappeared will soon re appear if people do not panic. imagien collecting a margin facility and the loan becoming due now

Godo BUYING opportunities out now. The banking sector is damn so attractive. UNIC is also looking good. Na to start to gather money !!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by son5070: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
aktopgun:

MAKE I ATTACK You SMALL!
You be bad person! o kon lo beyen sha!(u just waka like that)

oya drop your email address sharp sharp, make i hit u nicely!  cheesy  cheesy
   @Aktogun,My man please forward this better news to my
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by grabdaloot(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
deleted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
wanaj0:

Well, the drop out chap was listening in class.

The spreadsheet money that disappeared will soon re appear if people do not panic. imagien collecting a margin facility and the loan becoming due now

Godo BUYING opportunities out now. The banking sector is damn so attractive. UNIC is also looking good. Na to start to gather money !!!!

if i no see these companies buy na u o wanajo o!! which kain tin be dis na.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

only kidding. there's more than enough to go round. i'm loving this big time cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by son5070: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
DELETED (double posting)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.