Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (834232 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hbrednic: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2008
thanks omoba
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Guk: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Omoba,

You can please send my own to ?

Cheers
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Koyate(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
Omoba thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
@OMOBa. thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by osazeet(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
ANY EDO STATE RESIDENT PERSONS IN HERE?
  There is an investment club  about to commence in Benin city, any interested persons should please contact MR ESE @ 08058767059 for more  enquiries.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Omoba

at hotmail dot co dot uk

Thanks!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2008
Has anyone using yahoo received any email asking them to verify their account? Kindly let me know. I just received one today saying I had 24hrs to verify or risk having my account closed. Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wick: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
deleted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mutu1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
Omoba3,
Thanks in advance but you no send reach my email now.

Abeg my email again mut001 at gmail.com

you do well ooo.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
Krrush: ur email no gree go o

Others chk ur mail
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hispy99(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
debenzd:

Has anyone using yahoo received any email asking them to verify their account? Kindly let me know. I just received one today saying I had 24hrs to verify or risk having my account closed. Thanks

I hope you did not respond
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Prince11(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2008
*No post*
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by elemu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ omoba
Make you kuku give me the thing way others dey get. I beg pelemo2002 at yahoo.com

Thks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2008
msg snt
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Geees: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2008
deleted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
See how people dey rush Omoba for better thing! If we fit rush enter floor like that, who says we cannot pursue the bears comot?

But na to focus on the stocks wey I get first, once we don comot bears for those ones, we will then move to yours. I promise! cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2008
deleted*
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Coolkarl: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2008
@omoba3

Please hala me at andybrcks at yahoo dot com

Many thanks.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gonyix: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
@omoba3
I beg my email na Solaceonyix@yahoo.com.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2008
@HISPY99, I NEVER REPLY O!

THE STRANGE THING IS THAT IT WENT TO MY JUNK MAIL.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
loma:

See how people dey rush Omoba for better thing! If we fit rush enter floor like that, who says we cannot pursue the bears comot?

But na to focus on the stocks wey I get first, once we don comot bears for those ones, we will then move to yours. I promise! cool
who no like beta ting, now grin

GEES: chk ur mail

Krrush: snt

gonyix, coolkarl snt
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
loma:

Whether him be Obama in disguise sef  grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
Loma: dem dey hail u 4 yndr
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
Krrush:

Whether him be Obama in disguise sef grin grin grin

Hw u take knw? u get winch grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gonyix: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
ololufemi:

@ All,

Authentic Jist,

Starcomms is coming out but prospective investors are being sought already. Minimum amount is 20 million and the investor would be notified of their allocations soon before the offer is out.

See how the market plays out.

Some animals are more equal than others.

Na the crumbs people go dey fight for be that.

Na wah oh.

I think we should syndicate funds to buy this.

Who is in with me so we can discuss
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
Got it! Thanks @Omoba3

Obama'08 ! grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by bivins1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
see all the silent readers don dey inundate omoba with e mails . this forum too much sha . God bless all of una
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aniffy4eva(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Omoba 3

Abeg. . . make this blessing no pass me by

my email is aniffy4eva at yahoo dot co dot uk

Thanks. . .in advance . . . grin

God go bless you yanfu yanfu grin

@ bivins1

abeg no blame us. . . grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
Super Salesman
A keen country lad applied for a salesman's job at a city department store. It was one of those massive stores that has every department imaginable. In fact it was the biggest store in the world - you could get anything there.
The boss asked him, "Have you ever been a salesman before?" "Yes, I was a salesman in the country," said the lad. The boss liked the cut of him and said, "You can start tomorrow, Friday morning, and I'll come and see you when we close up."

When the boss looked up the young man the next day at closing time, he saw him shaking hands with a beaming customer. After they parted, he walked over and asked, "Well, that looked good! How many sales did you make today?" "That was the only one," said the young salesman. "Only one!?!" blurted the boss. "Most of my staff make 20 or 30 sales a day. You'll have to do better than that! Well, how much was the sale worth?"

"Two hundred twenty seven thousand, three hundred thirty four dollars and change," said the young man. The boss paused for a moment, blinking a few times. "H, H, How did you manage that?!?" "Well, when he came in this morning and I sold him a small fish hook. Then, I sold him a medium hook, and then a really large hook. Then I sold him a small fishing line, a medium one, and then a big one. I then sold him a spear gun, a wetsuit, scuba gear, nets, chum, coolers, and a keg of beer.

I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast. We decided he would probably need a new boat, so I took him down to the boat department and sold him that twenty-foot schooner with the twin engines.

Then, he said that his Volkswagon probably wouldn't be able to pull it, so I took him to the car department and sold him the new Deluxe Cruiser, with a winch, storage rack, rustproofing, and a built-in refrigerator. Oh, and floor mats."

The boss took two steps back and asked in astonishment, "You sold all that to a guy who came in for a fish hook?!"

"No," answered the salesman. "He came in to buy a blanket."

"A blanket?"

"Yeah, an extra blanket for the couch. He just had a fight with his wife and was sleeping on the couch. I said to him, 'Well, your weekend's ruined, so you might as well go fishing, '"
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
aniffy4eva: [/b]snt

[b]Loma:
U wan cause heart attach o cheesy grin smiley Nice1
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Geees: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2008
This is tantamount to addiction,
NO way!!
Am out for today, grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by imiegba1: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2008
@omooba, My address na imiegba1 at yahoo dot com abeg send me also

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.