Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (822600 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by DaJunta(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2008
ngegy:

I think I`m interested in this new business. Please can you send me the account details to use to send the money to you? what percentage return should I expect? Thank you sir.

419, Shine ur eyes oooooo shocked
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2008
FatherOF2:

This is the fastest i've ever seen of any bank. Just 7 days after the end of a quarter and quarterly results are out. THIS WAS CLEARLY TIMED AS USUAL.
A clear cut case of a strategy that works. When a price is clearly oversold and good results are expected jump in for a BUY. But Oceanic clearly beat me to this one.I was expecting at least one month, not 7days.Too fast, too fast.

FO2, u haven't noticed the new improved reporting by the top banks?

Access, Zenith, Oceanic and UBA all released interim results within 9 days of Dec 31. No more long waits!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2008
Generators that run on air? shocked tongue

Abeg, make una carry go. This is stock market tips.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2008
easimoni:

FO2, u haven't noticed the new improved reporting by the top banks?

Access, Zenith, Oceanic and UBA all released interim results within 9 days of Dec 31. No more long waits!

I noticed it this January, but thot this was just a fluke.Maybe oceanic was trying to prevent a freefall after the listing.I know Zenith has always been very efficient right from time. I GO RE-ADAPT BE THAT. How could i have missed that oceanic, i was just waiting till a few weeks longer.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2008
But UBA better not release their result this week oh at this level. It won't go anywhere fast.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tommyt(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2008
sportjoggs:

the generator uses only air.

uuhm!!!  grin grin
fellow niralanders eyes open oooo!

FatherOF2:

This is the fastest i've ever seen of any bank. Just 7 days after the end of a quarter and quarterly results are out. THIS WAS CLEARLY TIMED AS USUAL.
A clear cut case of a strategy that works. When a price is clearly oversold and good results are expected jump in for a BUY. But Oceanic clearly beat me to this one.I was expecting at least one month, not 7days.Too fast, too fast.

father the thing Surprise me to o
and na full 5% hi come do today see me see nigerian o
they no they good thing at all
chei! my broke still fit catch this train
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Apche(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2008
***deleted***
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Apche(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2008
FatherOF2:

I had given a heads up last week that the result was coming out specifically today on SMN and the other site based on an email i got directly from a source in proshare. Didn't know that you don't frequent those sites

http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/forums/banking-stocks/572-oceanic-bank-6.html#post15277
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2008
Ap@che:

I had given a heads up last week that the result was coming out specifically today on SMN and the other site based on an email i got directly from a source in proshare. Didn't know that you don't frequent those sites

http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/forums/banking-stocks/572-oceanic-bank-6.html#post15277

Thanks Apache.
At times its difficult monitoring so many stocks the same time.You'll quickly loose site of others. I need to get a bigger RADAR dish.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
tommy t:

father the thing Surprise me to o
and na full 5% hi come do today see me see nigerian o
they no they good thing at all
chei! my broke still fit catch this train

No pursue am oh, make you no injure. I'm sure there maybe an easy 25% this week,but 5% don go today,if you buy tomorrow,5% go still go.Na only 15% fit remain. I believe more in 9months though, but this would have been a good one if one had caught it on friday last week.But it will still make itself available again.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MCUsman(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2008
Please i have the sum of N800,000:00 as starting capital, i intend to invest it on shares but l have no idea on the business. Also, i have the intension of investing the entire amount on the baking sector. Please can any body on board advise me on the best way to move.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2008
Eterna pilot about to bring out landing gear.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2008
Eh eh. It appears folks will start positioning for Zenith and UBA as well as Oceanic don represent. Might be better than chasing Oceanic for now. Moreover, PO shares go soon cause turbulence.

Me dey look sha.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Bullseye(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hi sdeck!
Thanx for the quick reply. I finally rectified the problem with the cscs account. 2 digits were swapped in my CHN number so i couldn't access my account. I called the Cscs in lagos and it was immediately taken care of. Talk about service:-).The bonus hasn't been credit yet but i guess that will happen soon.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tommyt(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2008
FatherOF2:

No pursue am oh, make you no injure. I'm sure there maybe an easy 25% this week,but 5% don go today,if you buy tomorrow,5% go still go.Na only 15% fit remain. I believe more in 9months though, but this would have been a good one if one had caught it on friday last week.But it will still make itself available again.
the one and only father of many i always love your analysis
and the way you present your point
any way sha i go wait for the next opportunity
make i no come break my back bone  grin grin
i no get super man broke like madam yodi
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tommyt(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2008
Name = ZENITHBANK/

Current
Price= 47.80

Oustanding Shares =11,581,905,375

FYE = Jun-30

Current
PAT = 18,600,000,000.00

Proj
PAT =33,000,000,000.00

Proj
EPS =2.85

Proj
PE
Ratio= 16.78

PE to
Growth =0.38

Short
Term =BUY

Long
Term =BUY
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2008
tommy t:

the one and only father of many i always love your analysis
and the way you present your point
any way sha i go wait for the next opportunity
make i no come break my back bone  grin grin
i no get super man broke like madam yodi

Na to dey look Zenith oh, Me i take my parking space last week oh. I know say them fast before.
See how its getting cheap again and this is going to be a 9months release.
Since i've been trading, i still wonder if these guys plan these things.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by upward(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2008
FatherOF2:

Eterna pilot about to bring out landing gear.

I was able to collect some kg today at 30 naira. Hope with this crash, crash news flying around the pilot doesn't send back the landing gear, but I'm not complaining, itis better to get in when you can than to start pursuing a moving train.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2008
MC Usman:

Please i have the sum of N800,000:00 as starting capital, i intend to invest it on shares but l have no idea on the business. Also, i have the intension of investing the entire amount on the baking sector. Please can any body on board advise me on the best way to move.
@mc usman,
do u have a cscs account,?if not open one soon so that u can join the upcomming bulls.in the banking sectors(oceanic,zenith,uba,firstbank etc)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2008
abc

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cj2008: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2008
@tommy

it is imperative dat we re careful when we mk recommedations for people.
Hw kan u mk a buy for Zenith bank.witout makin ur analysis properly.
u did not include the units of the last public offer of zenith bank.
newcomers to the market can be wrongly advised.
each and evry one of us should be careful when we mk any post on this site.
As for me nd my house,UBA IS THE CHEAPEST STOCK IN THE BANKING SECTOR.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2008
oceanic.

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cj2008: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2008
UBA IS THE CHEAPEST STOCK IN THE BANKING SECTOR

shares fully paid-11.280 bill units

1st quarter p.a.t-9 bill naira

it is the only banking stock that has the least volume.without any reconstruction.

price target-95 naira

bonus anticpation on full year-strong

currently the most profitable bank in Nigeria.

Branch coverage-the highest in the country
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by husu(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2008
cj2008:

UBA IS THE CHEAPEST STOCK IN THE BANKING SECTOR

shares fully paid-11.280 bill units

1st quarter p.a.t-9 bill naira

it is the only banking stock that has the least volume.without any reconstruction.

price target-95 naira

bonus anticpation on full year-strong

currently the most profitable bank in Nigeria.

Branch coverage-the highest in the country
@cj2008,
u've forgoten that the proposed right issue by UBA will affect the price somehow.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by debenzd(f): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2008
aktopgun:

oceanic.

Aktopgun & Awon people, oceanic sure knows how to arrange themselves. Na people when buy after TS and sell at 39 and are buying again at this price don hit jackpot.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tommyt(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2008
FatherOF2:

Na to dey look Zenith oh, Me i take my parking space last week oh. I know say them fast before.
See how its getting cheap again and this is going to be a 9months release.
Since i've been trading, i still wonder if these guys plan these things.
i follw get small on friday but i hope
to get full packing space 2moro
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tommyt(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2008
@aktopgun
nice to see your candle bro
abeg shine your candle on niwicable
biko!!!
@fo2
what is your take on niwicable
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2008
husu:

@cj2008,
u've forgoten that the proposed right issue by UBA will affect the price somehow.

Chei!!! Is UBA planning rights issue? Talk now o grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by davodic: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2008
Nice talk my bros, tell them, their never no nothing, the yahoo boys are just starting we are coming with different can of ideals now,even on technolgy, connections on the machines are coming from iraq and japan,
you know what,he who runs live to fight another day, we are coming with force.just make i know too drop.EFCC's no worry sha bi each one of you get family and loves one abi.think we will start from them,what ever you people has taken from us either in $,POUNDS AND #.WE GET THAT BACK IN 4TIMES.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by shigidi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2008
pumping, i dont think UBA will go on TS again, im pretty sure that the additional shares is for a bonus or for some foreign investors, either way, the stock is too sweet
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by samstone4(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2008
@ FO2, Shigidi, Easimoni etc etc

Any info on private placement of Starcomm?
Have been offered at 12 Naira each but heard earlier that there is no pp just PO by IBTC this April.
Am I about to be 419ed?

Samstone4 cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
Father of 2

possibly ETNL Will shed the last drop this week. I will take position if it goes less than today's price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.