Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs (14656 Views)

Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State / Panel Indicts KEDCO For Market Fire As Dangote Donates N500m To Victims / Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by ChangeIsCostant: 5:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Gov. Kashim Shettima of Borno state has on Wednesday inspected 20 out of the 106 trucks of foodstuffs which was donated to IDPs for the Ramadan by Alh. Aliko Dangote through his foundation, the Dangote Foundation. The items which started arriving Maiduguri some few days ago include Rice, Sugar, Flour, Semolina, noodles and many others.

The remaining 86 trucks are expected to arrive the state very soon.

During the inspection, Gov. Shettima thanked Alhaji Aliko Dangote and his team for standing by the people of Borno state at their time of need and prayed for Allah to reward him abundantly. He called on other well-meaning citizens to emulate the business tycoon.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/dangote-fulffils-promise-to-idps-as.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by ChangeIsCostant: 5:44am On Jun 09, 2016
more

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by dainformant(m): 5:47am On Jun 09, 2016
God bless Dangote

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by PrettyCrystal: 5:48am On Jun 09, 2016
nice one

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by brunofarad(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by absoluteSuccess: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Feed the people,
teach them how to feed themselves too and they may become better at it.
The poor you will always have with you.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by smsshola(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2016
I just hope some of those bags and cartons would not end up in the Houz of those big shot or the IDPs supervisor.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by njiasi30(f): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2016
It's always gd 2 give dan to receive, dere is more blessings attach to it. May his pocket never RUNS dry. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by cranknicholson: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Oboy na to relocate go IDP. Those Guys are enjoying aswear in this buuraahari economy. By the way, I thought Isi-ram (head of ram) people are not supposed to eat during ramadan

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Nice 1 from Aliko Dangote for re-directing the bribery shipment to the IDP camp in Bornu after it was rejected by the FCT minister. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by dragnet: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
they should provide security for transportation of these donations so they don't get hijacked midway...

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by GreenNegro(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Givers Neva lack..nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by GreenNegro(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
Feed the people,

teach them how to feed themselves too and they may become better at it.

The poor you will always have with you.
How many people u don hep?

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by flyca: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Much more than the FG donated shocked
Sir, bigger you I pray.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by MUVAH(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Applaudable smiley
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Lilimax(f): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Giving back to the masses.
Laudable gesture! smiley

**Hoping it will get the real people it was meant for without being diverted by the greedy politicians
and their accolades** embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by salabscholar01(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2016
tongue
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by dannyben5: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Thats a nice man

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by MadCow1: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Abokee must always take care of ehn fellow Abokees..

Allah bless you even more Alhaji..

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by sherif4owo(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2016
God bless your good intentions YOU

Pray to Allah to reward him abundantly
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Oliviaxx(f): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Wow...i'm touched
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Dangote Pls Ekiti people need help....
if na to join Borno IDP they wont mind
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by jordinsparkles(f): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2016
May God always bless that man "dangote" amen!!
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by johnstar(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2016
cool
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Taryur3(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Thank you...but we will appreciate you more if you can give the grown ones job and not food.
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by googlepikins: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Abokiii will always be Abokiii. why will they be rubbing their smelly sweat body on the supply.
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by hardhedhoyin(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2016
this wat am talking about nt pple donating items worth less dan a million naira and it will be on all social media. God bless him.
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by adedayourt(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2016
nice one
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by absoluteSuccess: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
GreenNegro:

How many people u don hep?

I gave two of my best clothes to a hustler this morning and a nice leather bag I've been keeping for years.

I also gave some of the clothes I have from my boutique business to my neighbor. Because I've suspended that line of business.

To another I gave housewares that I haven't used but which occupy space for no just reason. So I can have more space for new things in my life.

Now how many people have you helped?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Those foodstuffs will be diverted by government officials.
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Wizteaser: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Once an almajiri always an almajiri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / Copyrights And Patenting: A Guide To Protecting Your Ideas / Update On Nationwide Implementation Of Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.