Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,002 members, 7,970,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs (14699 Views)

Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State / Panel Indicts KEDCO For Market Fire As Dangote Donates N500m To Victims / Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by TeamSimple(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
fulfilling his Ramadan promise to them. may Allah give you bountiful rewards. amin.
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by samazagudu(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
dainformant:
God bless Dangote
Dangote made a mistake for leaving all the foodstuff to the hand governor Kashim, I bet you that no serious IDPs should get a cup of rice. I believed that Kashim would entrust everything to the so called ecomogs(political vanguard). all these foodstuff would soon be disappeared from their hand and to the market for reselling with the new logo the governor's emblem on the rice bags.
clueless and shameless governor Kashim##
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Emu4life(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
googlepikins:
Abokiii will always be Abokiii. why will they be rubbing their smelly sweat body on the supply.
...d worm of hatred has eaten deep into ur heart and is affecting u...tell me any of ur nyamiri brother dat is generous as dangote. btw even if its taken to ur land, ur pot belly officers will squader it after all u shout "d north is our problem" banza
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by seangy4konji: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
I pray it wont end up in houses of all this thieving bastards...
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by purpleblood: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
cranknicholson:
Oboy na to relocate go IDP. Those Guys are enjoying aswear in this buuraahari economy. By the way, I thought Isi-ram (head of ram) people are not supposed to eat during ramadan

Oboy dem go behead you ooo grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Onogiede(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Passy089:
Dangote Pls Ekiti people need help....

if na to join Borno IDP they wont mind
. Lie!! APC is @it agin,..wat about Osun state
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by kayalla(f): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
enhe, this is the kind of things that rich people should be doing not buying brand new cars wey them no go see fuel to drive am. God Bless u jare Dangote.
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by amalder: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
dannyben5:
Thats a nice man
plz make it two medals
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by rose54321: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
The federal government need to put a system in place for managing these donations, else corruption will thrive.

Alot has been donation, cash and otherwise and more will still come, there should be an electronic system of recording all items received and disbursements, else the state government...
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by Azeeztaophic(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
How is which i have money like him so i can do the same thing, or more than he does.
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by GreenNegro(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

I gave two of my best clothes to a hustler this morning and a nice leather bag I've been keeping for years.

I also gave some of the clothes I have from my boutique business to my neighbor. Because I've suspended that line of business.

To another I gave housewares that I haven't used but which occupy space for no just reason. So I can have more space for new things in my life.

Now how many people have you helped?

Why don't u teach dem how to fish rather than giving em fish
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by abbiboy: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is only fasting period dangote remenbas IDP's whr was he since the IDP's ave bin existing.hypocrite!
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by absoluteSuccess: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
GreenNegro:

Why don't u teach dem how to fish rather than giving em fish

The reason is crystal clear from your question,

you cannot be taught by emulating a good example by your own volition.

so you cannot see people learning to do good by emulating the good gesture of another person they respects.

Have you ever heard "we learn by example" before?
Re: Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs by lonelydora: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2016
dainformant:
God bless Dangote

He's already blessed. Does he need any other blessing?.. Meanwhile I hope those trucks won't pass any road boko haram might attack?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion / PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets / DSTV Disconnecting Subscribers Before Subscription Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.