Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Tips To Effectively Recite Quran During This Month Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tips To Effectively Recite Quran During This Month Ramadan (538 Views)

Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1? / How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Effectively Recite Quran During This Month Ramadan by mrrights: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
TIPS TO EFFECTIVELY RECITE QURAN DURING THIS MONTH RAMADAN. Brothers and sisters, we are in the Holy month of Ramadan, the month of special forgiveness and blessings. In this month of mercy , the Holy Quran was revealed to us, through the noble Prophet (S. A. W). As you all know, during this month of fasting , we are enjoyed to read Quran as much as we can, not only to improve our understanding of messages of Allah, but to also enable us have abundant reward from the almighty. According to some scholars, each ayah we pronounce in the Quran earn us ten fold of its reward. In view of this, I want to give you some tips on how to make reading Quran easy through out this period. From my experience, reading Quran can be a very huge task, especially to people, who are not used to reading it regularly before now. By mere looking at the bulky book, one may loss interest in reading, but I must confess, reading the Holy Quran can be as easy as anything. Here is my little tip, which you can use to train yourself to finish reciting the Quran, at least once during this fasting period. As you all know, we have between 29 to 30 days to observe Ramadan. And again, the full Quran you are to read contains 604 pages. Since each page have front and back, let's count front and back as one page. By this, the Quran has just 302 pages. If you divide 302 pages by 30 days of Ramadan, you would be left with 10 pages each day. This means that, if you can read just 10 pages of Quran each day for 30 days, you would be able to finish the whole Quran in 30 days. Furthermore, I try to quantify the number of hours you need to spare each day to read 10 pages of Quran. Yesterday, I read about 40 pages in 4 hours. This means that,you can read 10 pages in just 1 hour. Dear friends, you would agree with me that, it is not such a difficult task to spare just 1 hour each day to read the Quran during this month of blessing. I know you can do it. Please do. Let's do it together and Allah would reward us all. Additionally, almighty Allah had said, we should be reading Quran constantly, so as to improve our understanding of its message. The more you read the Quran, the more understanding you have of its message. So , we can't just be reading Quran for reading sake, we must understand its message, mediate over it and apply it's teachings in our daily lives. Brothers and sisters, I would like to equally urge us to spare another one hour to read the tafseer of the Quran. Tafseer is the translation and explanation of the Quran. This would not only help us understand the Quran better, it would take us straight into another world of wisdom, spirituality and understanding of Allah and the world we live in. Let's all try our best in this special month to seek Allah's forgiveness and blessings. May we be guided, protected and rewarded. Jazakumullahu Khair.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Overview (part 2) / Satan And His Evil Of The Morning / JUST IN: Lagos Chief Imam, Garuba Ibrahim Akinola Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.