Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity (22294 Views)

FG Can No Longer Fund Capital Projects Provided For In 2017 Budget / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws / Shell To Fund Niger Delta Cleanup With $1 Billion - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
lionness:
The Niger Delta and IPOBians are just wonderful people. I urge you NEVER to stop bombing things up and keep sending your few investment down to the South West (Lagos, Ondo, Ogun to join very soon)....I know the oil companies wont relocate from Bayelsa to any neighbouring state habouring these Marvel Comic Avengers, especially their IPOBian lovers, they will rather come down to we the Amala people. God bless the Amala tribe...atleast, we have a functioning brain, we have a state that is aiming at generating 50 billion naira monthly, and another state called Ogun State that was formerly generating a paltry sum of 2billion monthly, which has no jumped to 17 billion, and hope to outdo Lagos in the next 6 years. Atleast, we the amale people are not behaving like these crazy deranged mad people who are setting their regions back by 1000 years, yet the same wailers wont stop blaming Yorubas for their backwardness and the death of their region. May Allah give you more ability to bomb the entire region cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy BLOW BLOW BLOW AWAY! You have the Amala support grin grin grin

Hahaha Blow Blow Blow away Come and wail another day grin cheesy

Fan yogo boys want to play grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity by Musiwa419: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Hahaha Blow Blow Blow away Come and wail another day grin cheesy

Fan yogo boys want to play grin grin grin cheesy

Baba, se you don see that Senator Godswill Akpabi thread? Him talk say na Yoruba dey sponsor dem Niger Delta Militant

3 Likes

Re: Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Musiwa419:
Baba, se you don see that Senator Godswill Akpabi thread? Him talk say na Yoruba dey sponsor dem Niger Delta Militant

Yeah I saw it

Those people dey krase gaan grin cheesy

They can't handle the amala sophistication grin cheesy. The thing be like film trick for their eyes

1 region being the only the peaceful region out of the whole 6

To them, there is more to this

4 Likes

Re: Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity by destiny25(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
tbaba1234:

The most senseless way to agitate is blow up pipelines. Nigeria can move away from oil dependence but the damage to the environment and the health of the people from pipeline explosions will last for decades.

And who is going to clean up the damage? Ogoni clean-up is paid for by the polluting JV. Who will pay for blown up pipelines? Certainly not a militant group.

I am from the Niger Delta
Friend, the truth about it is that, with the kind of LEADERS we have, Nigeria CANNOT move away from oil dependence. As for the environment in the Niger Delta, its already messed up, pipeline bombings makes no difference, oil spillages here and there. I parked my white car close to a gas plant in Rivers State some years back, you won't imagine the colour of my car after the effects of gas flaring. Wonder the kind of water they'll be drinking over there. So lets not talk about the environment, our leaders have not been sensitive regarding our environment.

I think if oil production is put on hold, maybe the government will explore other areas to boost our already depleted economy.

[code][/code]Letthebombingcontinue
Re: Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
University of Ibadan has over 12 halls of residence, The biggest teaching hospital in Nigeria, the highest number of profs in Nigeria with each earning over 450k monthly, it's own Radio station, a very large expanse of land, a relatively stable electricity supply(been terrible lately)...Yet UI Requires 80million Naira monthly for Overhead Cost...What does a state university do with 480Million Naira monthly for overhead cost.....
Re: Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity by francizy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Fantastically St...upid statement

The person you quoted is Yoruba tho... grin grin
Re: Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity by citizenY(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutting the nose to spite the face has started producing beauty queens.

1 Like

Re: Dickson: We Can No Longer Fund Niger Delta Varsity by tonguengineer(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos are the one that developed Ogun state
Guy U mumu no be small
Only a retard will utter that kind of fantastically corrupt statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Men Slaughter Ram As Buhari Arrives Nigeria From London - Photos / Yari Built Lagos Hotel With N500m, $500,000 Paris Club Funds – EFCC / We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.