Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,024 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (45250 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Catalyst007(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by mikolo80: 1:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/source-presidency-moves-against-fayose-aides-to-be-invited-for-questioning/

ah
finally
at last
i wonder what what took baba so long
there is always more than way to cook a chicken
if he like he should keep running his mouth against federal might.
he think it is jonathan that is there ba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by abinsco25(m): 1:19am On Jun 10, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Awon omo Igbo!! Yiibo!!!

I no talk am? yoruba muslims are ready to destroy us in yoruba land and sell we christian as slaves to fulani. They never learn from Afonja. Thank God for Rev Gbonigi and Peter Fayose!
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by amakenny: 2:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Hopeless unitary government system now presided over by a tyrant.
If not, what has president got to do disturbing the freedom of an elected governor and his aides?

Without critics, democracy in a country is as good as non-existent.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by naijaking1: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Even admirers of Buhari can see no coincidence in the arrest, harassment, prosecution, and elimination of all opposition voices across the land. From Dasuki, to Metuh, to Orubebe, and now Fayose: all have one thing in common, and that's vocal criticism of the president. If they criticize him, they are first of all arrested, their accounts frozen, and then reasons to have arrested them begin later.
FYI, when GEJ let El Rufai Amaechi, and Tambuwal reigned abuses boardering on national security, they were never intimidated, but then they call the man mumu, but a better appellation would have been 'a man of democracy'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by dexterinc2003: 3:35am On Jun 10, 2016
naijaking1:
Even admirers of Buhari can see no coincidence in the arrest, harassment, prosecution, and elimination of all opposition voices across the land. From Dasuki, to Metuh, to Orubebe, and now Fayose: all have one thing in common, and that's vocal criticism of the president. If they criticize him, they are first of all arrested, their accounts frozen, and then reasons to have arrested them begin later.
FYI, when GEJ let El Rufai Amaechi, and Tambuwal reigned abuses boardering on national security, they were never intimidated, but then they call the man mumu, but a better appellation would have been 'a man of democracy'

All is see are names of people that are corrupt, if you want to play opposition, come with clean hands like it is in other parts of the world, why would you embezzle a country to shreds and still have the guts to criticize someone trying to fix your mess. Anyways , thats how its supposed to be , and the next administration should also probe Buhari (self-regulation), that is the only way Nigeria can be great again.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by habsydiamond(m): 4:04am On Jun 10, 2016
I know something of this nature will later happen. How can a governor be working against his superior, someone he can't defeat. An adage says, 'if u can't defeat someone you let him go'. Since Fayose can not do that he will dance to the tune of the music he played himself at the first place.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ZUBY77(m): 4:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:
I don't understand the part of the story that say fayose cannot be arrested. Is it that this immunity has no limit? Cos fayose has committed an offence which the legal expert call treasonable felony.

What offence did he commit?
Does any opposition to Buhari mean treason now?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ZUBY77(m): 4:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Businessideas:
Fayose is the only one on strike. The other officials are not on strike grin
Yeye peeps, which state in America where we copied our democracy from would write to another sovereign country?
Fayose doesn't know what international Law and diplomacy is all about. The local press would have been adequate instead of writing an official letter to another sovereign state to act against a sovereign state you swore to protect it's constitution. You can not use the state paraphernalia and legal authority of Ekiti State as a component part of your soverignity to oppose your national interest without breaking the law you swore to uphold. At worst, if he has to do it, he could have done that through the instrumentality of his national party in opposition not in his capacity as a sitting governor of a state government or write to the national assembly directly to oppose or block PMB.He wasn't even patient to get the facts as it turned out that there was no loan application by Nigeria from China.
So they should all face the music.

So where were you when APC wrote to USA not to sell arms to Jonathan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by cyojunior1(m): 4:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:
I don't understand the part of the story that say fayose cannot be arrested. Is it that this immunity has no limit? Cos fayose has committed an offence which the legal expert call treasonable felony.

Hey bro n u such an hypocrite if u are on d side of arresting fayose for playing his opposition role. Less u forgot heLl-ruufai who has no immunitywent to germany ,britain to petition GEJ's government stopping the purchase of arms.

We are always bent on adressing issue bases on party affliction

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2016
the noose is tightening

give the noisemaker of ekiti a bigger megaphone.

there will be no escape this time
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by shegra58: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Chigold101:
Silence the voice of all those that oppose you.

Soon all those who do not support this evil government will be in jail.

Frame every opposition up with corruption or any other thing. Just make sure they are detained in DSS or EFCC cells.

I wonder what Nigeria would have looked like if Goodluck Jonathan was like this.

Someone should remind Buhari that Abacha died few hours before he could sign date sentence of DIYA, OBJ, FADIPE etc.

Someone should tell Buhari that cancer can also send someone to cell 6feets below.

I rest my case
are u educated at all just because of your hatred for this government so u see nothing bad in what Fayose did? Ignorance can also send someone to grave even faster than AIDS angry

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by olaide68(m): 4:40am On Jun 10, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Our yoruba muslims will support this because their fulani master Mumuhamido Ibn Burukutuharri, dullardd the 1st can never be wrong.

yoruba muslims are our problems in Odua land. grin
[color=#000000][/color]What is the role of Yoruba muslims in this issue? Are there not Yoruba christians in this goverment? Religion apart , we are all affected with happening in the country. Do your own little part to make Nigeria great.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nusaf: 4:41am On Jun 10, 2016
ZUBY77:

What offence did he commit?
Does any opposition to Buhari mean treason now?
If Nigeria is as financially balanced as he implied, then let him pay salary. Stupidity is when u claim to be what you are not. As far as I am concerned he has committed a serious offence and since the fg is coming after him for this particular case let's watch how the drama unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by olaide68(m): 4:57am On Jun 10, 2016
babestella:

You couldn't had said it better. Some of them behave like cows, they're a problem in this country.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.
If truely all muslims are terrorists you are free, if not you will soon be a victim. Christians youths of the Niger Delta have been bombing goverment properties since time immemorial, all efforts to call them to order failed, are there no love of people in the bible?
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nusaf: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2016
crazygod:

Oga abeg which treasonable felony did he commit? He simply exercised his right as a Nigerian to bring to the notice of the Chinese the end result of lending Nigeria money
Is opposition about working against the actualisation of govt programmes? Let me tell you, there is no difference between what fayose did and what the NDA are doing in the Niger Delta cos they are both working against the actualisation of govt programmes.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ZUBY77(m): 5:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:

If Nigeria is as financially balanced as he implied, then let him pay salary. Stupidity is when u claim to be what you are not. As far as I am concerned he has committed a serious offence and since the fg is coming after him for this particular case let's watch how the drama unfolds.

So Buhari is allowed to go anywhere and borrow whatever he wants without someone saying anything.
Do you understand that one way or the other, you and I or our children will have to pay this money back?
If you are going to borrow money for you and me, I have the right to ask you not to do that since it affects me too. But some of you hypes Buhari as being strong bla bla bla. See where it has gotten him.

Since they claimed to have recovered 9 Billion Dollars? What are they borrowing 2 Billion dollars for?

I support the motion that any government must borrow what they can pay back before their tenure ends.

We don't need any loan, let them work with what they have.
APC started this when they wrote to USA and EU not to sell weapons to Jonathan against BH.
Jonathan had to resort to buying from black market in South Africa which eventually led to seizure of some of our money.

So let them learn how to deal with opposition critism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nusaf: 5:04am On Jun 10, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
wat of oga at the top dat have disobeyed multiple court orders don't u think he needs to be arrested for such
The main difference between man and other lesser animals is REASONING. pls if u don't have this quality, stop quoting me.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Amitex(m): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2016
How does this strengthen our democracy? These are childish moves by supposedly elderly people. We should concentrate on providing good governance to the masses. Give people jobs, provide food, shelter and good infrastructure. Not sensational political moves that adds no value to society.

Leadership is not a popularity contest please!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by AkangbeGold: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Chigold101:
bros keep politics aside.
Do we really need a loan from any country at all?
What will be the fate of us 10years from now if we keep take loans?
If FG have recorvered $9billion, what are we doing with $2billion?

That aside:
Mind u that APC wrote to the USA, UK & their allies in 2013 and told them not to sell arms & military herdwares to Goodluck Jonathan government claiming human right violations and other things.
Ur evidence goat

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ebiagtales: 5:15am On Jun 10, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Our yoruba muslims are destroying us in yorubaland. We yorubas have muslim vs christian problem but we try to hide it so that ibos don't find out and laugh at us. grin
na lie
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by greggng: 5:34am On Jun 10, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Fayose. I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu. Fayose must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name

Thunder fire that ur useless mouth that u used to compare fayose with ojukwu. How can a tout rule a unique people like the igbos? You think we re like other parts of the country were anything goes?
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Einl(m): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:

What's treasonable about writing a letter to China...?? if the USA looked at treason the way Nigeria did Donald Trump would be on the execution line.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Taeewo(m): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Bull-hari u said that u are a man of your word & after u were declared winner of the election u promised not 2malign, persecute, witch-hunt, demonize, disrespect or go after President Jonathan & members of his administration Bull-hari u said unless u had concrete evidence of wrongdoing yet when u came
2power u did precisely dat. U start arresting PDP member just to kill the opposition party while all ur minister are redden with various corrupt charges
,Bull-hari said that u want the country 2change,dat u believe in fairness &equity, dat u are a progressive, that you
believe in a generational powershift &dat u wnt Dcountry 2mov forward yet u are trying 2destroy fayose simply bcux he is one of the opposition

I am not surprised by this because bull-hari ”change” mantra was just an illusion. What bull-hari & APC failed 2disclose 2the Nigerian people during the campaign is dat what they meant by ”change” was a change frm light 2darkness.
Sadly some people trusted bull-hari & now he has plunged our nation into darkness. May God enable u 2find the courage 2retrace our steps b4 it is too late &may God deliver Nigeria frm those dat are around u dat fail 2tell u the truth
by the time Bull-hari finishes with
Nigeria I have little doubt that the entire country will be wailing.
The truth is dat I would rather be a ”wailing wailer” that posterity vindicates than a ”lying liar” or a ”howling howler”
who has lost his way and who continues to have confidence in a man like Bull-hari
APC that is hell bent on destroying our country and our cherished democratic institutions with their Rambo-like insensitivity and total
ineptitude.
All those gullible Zombies that voted Bull-hari should clap for themselves for the terrible mess our country is now in. We will remember them in our prayers too.
Thank God I was inexorable enuf 2 dissenters the indoctrinating & beguiling promises of Bull-hari. Enough of opprobrious dissemination of propaganda & diabolic attempts 2obliterate opposition party via the scheme of “probe! Nigerians are not myopic & gullible anymore

Courtesy of Chief Femi Fani kayode one of the Hero of democracy and true son Of Oduduwa...

Sir history will remember you
A thousand like for our Hero
As u r a PDP fan, can PMB come after u without doing anything ? Witch-hunt or Wizard hunt, dey must return it.... Let be pondering deeply at time..
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Taeewo(m): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2016
kryptonian1987:
this is a very stupid and barbaric act from this Govt. So their work is to silent and clampdown anybody ( opposition) that's trying to oppose their stands? what happens to freedom of speech... I thought same people ( APC) wrote USA not to sell arms to the previous administration.
you see, the problem we are having is not the leader but the followers. if we don't support hypocritics no leader will dare playing a two-face game with us.
U can lie ooo, thank God u r not the OP...
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by VagileVictor(m): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2016
We need the loan to service our idiotic patient that has flown abroad for Ear, Neck and Throat(E.N.T) infection and ailing economy.
On the other hand, we don't need it except the rail contract signed by Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's administration is invalid.
The Government of the day is in for serial surprises that is yet to be rolled out. If you can, endure and you can't, fly away to a more comfortable zone. But as for me and my family, we'll stay and see the end that will justify the means.

Dr. Ayodele Peter Fayose should not allow any one in his cabinet to he arrested because they will torture them to give false statements that may call for his attention after his tenure.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by gogo2479: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Chigold101:
bros keep politics aside.
Do we really need a loan from any country at all?
What will be the fate of us 10years from now if we keep take loans?
If FG have recorvered $9billion, what are we doing with $2billion?

That aside:
Mind u that APC wrote to the USA, UK & their allies in 2013 and told them not to sell arms & military herdwares to Goodluck Jonathan government claiming human right violations and other things.

Why waste your time , remember you talking to Zombies.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by faaz24: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2016
SegunAdewole:

I no talk am? yoruba muslims are ready to destroy us in yoruba land and sell we christian as slaves to fulani. They never learn from Afonja. Thank God for Rev Gbonigi and Peter Fayose!
Don't let religion bigotry destroy you, the two of us that you quoted, none talked about Fayose bn a xtian. All the sensible people in SW have one way or the other critisised Ayo fayose and not all SWterners are Muslims. If you've bn hoodwinked into believing in Fayose's archaic style of transformation/empowerment its your problem but to bring religion into it is plain mischief
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by tundexijim(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2016
" In the April 12, 2016 letter with reference number EK/GOV/28/10, the Ekiti state governor had written to the Chinese Government, seeking the stoppage of the $2bn loan for railway projects in the country."

if all wailers claim that APC wrote against the purchase of arms by the previous administration were true, let them produce an evidence to prove that..if not anything they should tell us the date such letter was written just like the fg has theirs...
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by tundexijim(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2016
faaz24:

Don't let religion bigotry destroy you, the two of us that you quoted, none talked about Fayose bn a xtian. All the sensible people in SW have one way or the other critisised Ayo fayose and not all SWterners are Muslims. If you've bn hoodwinked into believing in Fayose's archaic style of transformation/empowerment its your problem but to bring religion into it is plain mischief

Even his own brother criticize him..he said he is a disgrace to their family..fayose is a he-goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.