Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,232 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:33 PM

Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (45319 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by chidozieikeji2: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:

The main difference between man and other lesser animals is REASONING. pls if u don't have this quality, stop quoting me.
I don't quote cows

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by fmlala: 6:14am On Jun 10, 2016
atirolu:
If we are to look at it objectively, we don't need the loan, we have 6 trillion budget for 2016, presidency through their spoke person claimed and published 3 trillion worth of loot including cash at hand and properties, mainwhile the fight still continue more money will come. In conclusion however we are going to have like 4 trillion recovered loots wot else do we need loan for?

The case is still in court and there is limit to what government can do under the law, therefore the money is untouchable until every court cases is concluded
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by saintdennis(m): 6:16am On Jun 10, 2016
atirolu:
If we are to look at it objectively, we don't need the loan, we have 6 trillion budget for 2016, presidency through their spoke person claimed and published 3 trillion worth of loot including cash at hand and properties, mainwhile the fight still continue more money will come. In conclusion however we are going to have like 4 trillion recovered loots wot else do we need loan for?

U didn't read the report or didn't understand... nowhere did they claim to have recovered 3 trillion.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by faaz24: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2016
tundexijim:

Even his own brother criticize him..he said he is a disgrace to their family..fayose is a he-goat
U dey mind them ? Like someone said earlier "The main difference between man and other lesser animals is REASONING."

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by freemanjay: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Full List of New Ambassadorial Nominees for Nigeria HERE http://gisttrack.com.ng/full-list-of-new-ambassadorial-nominees-for-nigeria/
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by blackpanda: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Chigold101:
bros keep politics aside.
Do we really need a loan from any country at all?
What will be the fate of us 10years from now if we keep take loans?
If FG have recorvered $9billion, what are we doing with $2billion?

That aside:
Mind u that APC wrote to the USA, UK & their allies in 2013 and told them not to sell arms & military herdwares to Goodluck Jonathan government claiming human right violations and other things.

Why do u thrive on lies. Apc never did such. Infact there was no apc until 2012. Boko haram started since 2009. Why tell lies??
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ojialo(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2016
olokpa11:
Watched fayose on ait this evening, and he made it clear that he would travel anywhere he wants to without any human being stopping him
I watched it too, fayose is a real politician, it is clear that Buhari is a dictator. I fear for this country if buhari continue to silent opposition.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ttaluko(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Yes! Until F. G. stop this, the hullabaloo of the hullabalistic of hullabalua will just be absolutely cacophony
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Ghost447(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:
I don't understand the part of the story that say fayose cannot be arrested. Is it that this immunity has no limit? Cos fayose has committed an offence which the legal expert call treasonable felony.
Define Treasonable felony please. For immunity, see Section 308 of Nigerian Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ApenaEde: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Our yoruba muslims will support this because their fulani master Mumuhamido Ibn Burukutuharri, dullardd the 1st can never be wrong.

yoruba muslims are our problems in Odua land. grin
U sound so stupid and those that dash u ' likes' ar not any different. Must u resort 2 ethno-religious rants 2 make a point, d u expect evrbody to support lunacy of Fayose in his self- destroying journey.
A man that cannot pay his workers, a man that led thugs in to courtroom to beat a sitting judge, a man that impeached an Assembly speaker with 6 against 19 lawmakers suddenly becoms heroes for fellow anarchists. smh
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ojialo(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
mikolo80:
ah
finally
at last
i wonder what what took baba so long
there is always more than way to cook a chicken
if he like he should keep running his mouth against federal might.
he think it is jonathan that is there ba
so there is no more freedom of speech? Most nigerian youths are senseless

Allah kiya ye!
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Drabeey:
THIS FAYOSE GUY.IS A JOKER. HE DOESNT EVEN.KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO GOVERN.
YOU CANT EVEN PAY SALARIES YET YOU ARE BLAMING A WORKING GOVERNMENT. OLODO OSHI...

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

A working government?...... I disagree.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ojialo(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Fayose. I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu. Fayose must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name
chai!! Onye mere gi ifa oya diri ya nma. Na afa jesu christi bu onye nwa anyi Amen! Smh for u
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Tmoyo(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
This government is bound to fail with this kind of undue interference and persecution of opponents. So sad that Buhari is bent on destroying our nurtured democracy under the last administration.
so democracy is when you write to a country as against the developmental strides put in place for ur own country by ur own president... U don't practice opposition like dat...Opposing a govt is to just push them to their toes and not a medium for u to gain cheap popularity by mischievous means....Fayose should also feel the pains....he is not learned at all

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Tmoyo(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2016
To wailers, so democracy is when you write to a country as against the developmental strides put in place for ur own country by ur own president... U don't practice opposition like dat...Opposing a govt is to just push them to their toes and not a medium for u to gain cheap popularity by mischievous means....Fayose should also feel the pains....he is not learned at all

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Poowood: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2016
This dictactorial govt of Buhari must be called to order. Nigeria now is now in full military regime. Buhari is creating more problems than he handle.....
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Ejehjoe(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2016
All the wailers blaming the presidency on the purported arrest move, you should know that what Fayose did is a treasonable offence. What should concern him with international affairs when he is a sitting governor of a state in the federation. At most he should call his state law makers in the national assembly to frustrate the president alleged loan move. His actions since assuming office in Ekiti has always played down the heights of Ekiti people in the assemblage of other states.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by SycophanticGoat: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2016
12inchDickson:
they should charge u fr treason as well,maybe u will b wiser , illiteracy is a disease

Go to university, study law for five years, then go to law school if you're successful with Uni. Afterwards, if you are successful with Law school, then put on your wig and go charge the person you quoted with treason instead of typing rubbish here... undecided
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nusaf: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Ghost447:
Define Treasonable felony please. For immunity, see Section 308 of Nigerian Constitution.
As I have said, I am not a law expert but I know that any action that is intended to sabotage the effort of the govt more especially at a national scale or words to that effect is what the law experts refer to as treasonable felony. As for your Section 308, that is why I asked if this immunity has no limit because I could remember quite vividly that a serving governor was in handcuffs some years back.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by 4reala(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ripbubu: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Chigold101:
Silence the voice of all those that oppose you.

Soon all those who do not support this evil government will be in jail.

Frame every opposition up with corruption or any other thing. Just make sure they are detained in DSS or EFCC cells.

I wonder what Nigeria would have looked like if Goodluck Jonathan was like this.

Someone should remind Buhari that Abacha died few hours before he could sign date sentence of DIYA, OBJ, FADIPE etc.

Someone should tell Buhari that cancer can also send someone to cell 6feets below.

I rest my case
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by kally90(f): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Chigold101:

Frame every opposition up with corruption or any other thing. Just make sure they are detained in DSS or EFCC cells.

I wonder what Nigeria would have looked like if Goodluck Jonathan was like this.

Someone should remind Buhari that Abacha died few hours before he could sign date sentence of DIYA, OBJ, FADIPE etc.

Someone should tell Buhari that cancer can also send someone to cell 6feets below.

I rest my case
Buhari is a tyrant.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by ripbubu: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2016
atirolu:
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by kally90(f): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2016
I have being praying that God will give Buhari wisdom and Understanding so that he can lead us to that promised land and also we the citizens should work together and make Nigeria a better place. Whereas , day by day things are getting worse and very difficult. I still hope that things will work out for good but Buhari should start doing the work he was voted for instead of witch hunting and silencing the opposition. We can't continue like this.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by olokpa11(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Chloekim post=46427995][/quote] should incase u guys don't knw, every sitting governor has immunity. Buhari cannot stop a sitting governor from Travelling to fufill his obligations, buhari acts like this is a military Government. He would soon knw
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by abgold: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Our yoruba muslims will support this because their fulani master Mumuhamido Ibn Burukutuharri, dullardd the 1st can never be wrong.

yoruba muslims are our problems in Odua land. grin
you're expressing ignorance.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by olokpa11(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Drabeey:
THIS FAYOSE GUY.IS A JOKER. HE DOESNT EVEN.KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO GOVERN.
YOU CANT EVEN PAY SALARIES YET YOU ARE BLAMING A WORKING GOVERNMENT. OLODO OSHI...

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Oga go and watch the interview, fayose brought out the states budget,allocation and all on a piece of paper for the world to see.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by jahsharon: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2016
It will be very unfair if Fayose sleeps in government house in Ekiti while FFK is sleeping in Kuje prison and Olisah Metu is permanently in hospital bed. These talkative looters are friends and a friend in need is a friend in deed. Fayose and FFK should be room mates in Kuje prisons. Did I hear Fayose ranting? FFK did the same thing before EFCC picked him up, for over a month now, have you heard anything from FFK? What about Olisah Metu? Didn't you all heard his family and friends begging for him? Don't worry Daura Security Service (DSS) will soon pick up Fayose and you will all forget him just as you have all forgotten FFK.

If you think that Buhari is not kind enough to still be allowing Fayose to breath, then think of what DSS did to Rotimi Amaechi, Adams Oshiomole, Ahmed Tinubu, e.t.c. during the regime of the ineffectual buffoon and his cantankerous grammarian sheppopo wife a.k.a. Dearis Godu ooo.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by omoaaye(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Please leave fayose alone. He is just a rabble rouser that should be ignored. His nemesis will soon come.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by lastpage: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by lastpage: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Chigold101:

I rest my case

Some of you are just PAINED ILLITERATES!
GEJ can NEVER come Back..."never again" so, WAKE UP and smell the Coffee bros! grin

Now, let us dissect the real matter:

The Chief of Staff to the Ekiti State governor, Barrister Dipo Anisulowo, had led the delegation to Abuja to deliver governor Fayose’s letter to the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Gu Xiaojie.

In the April 12, 2016 letter with reference number EK/GOV/28/10, the Ekiti state governor had written to the Chinese Government, seeking the stoppage of the $2bn loan for railway projects in the country.

Fayose in his letter to President Xi Jinping said that “the government of China should be mindful of the fact that Nigerians, irrespective of their political and religious affiliations, are totally opposed to increment of the country’s debt burden, which is already being serviced with 25 per cent of the Federal Government annual budget.”

Governor Fayose reportedly stormed China same month while President Buhari was still the guest of his Chinese counterpart.
Speaking with journalists the source argued that the Presidency was embarrassed by the role played by governor Fayose and his aides.

“Since Fayose can’t be arrested or invited for questioning, the plot is to arrest and detain, indefinitely and without administratively bail all the officials who conveyed his letter to the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Gu Xiaojie.”

1.) From the point of view of FACTS, Fayose has not provided any STATISTICS/SURVEY he conducted, that shoed that "an overwhelming number" (more like 90%) of Nigerians are opposed to the "Infrastructural loan agreement" Nigeria signed with China.
In the absence of that, we can conclude that Fayose and his "Ministers" were lying and thereby committed an offence.
But for now, Fayose is abusing his immunity and cant be arrested till his tenure finishes in less than two years time.... and Buhari will stlil be a "Sitting President"! grin grin

2.) From the position of "Separation of Power" in the Nigerian Constitution , STATES and State-Apparatus are not allowed, empowered nor Constitutionally invited to 'delve into the area of "Foreign Policy".
This is an exclusive Preserve of the Federal Government.

By writing letters to a Foreign Govt on behalf of Nigeria, by instructing a Foreign govt "on behalf and against the Nigerian Govt", Fayose and his "Ministers" ....
(I keep using "Minister" because only a federal Govt can appoint Ministers, something which Fayose's clowns have turned themselves into!)...
have committed Fraud and Treason against the Nigerian Constitution

3.) Fayose did not stop there, he again flew to China (on tax-payers Money) while the President was on "State Business" in China, to antagonize the President (and hence the Sovereignty of Nigeria as a country) which makes it double Treason!
While he was doing all these, in his mind, he thought he was ridiculing the President.... now it is his turn to CRY! cry cry

4.) Even more surprising is that after all said and done, the same Fayose has the "temerity and shameless boldness" to ask the federal govt to extend the China projects and loan, to his state of Ekiti!
That in itself tells yhe whole story that his criticism was not based on facts, policy nor conviction but is the product of the usual "Wailing Wailers" of Jonathan.

Be that as it may, Fayose is an illiterate Thug (like the above poster), who has bitten more than he can chew on this one.
HE and his clowns will understand that it is better to "THINK before you ACT"!
He would understand that "the LAW is blind, devoid of feelings and a respecter of nobody".

Fayose knows what he is in-for and l made a bet that "Fayose would hand-over to his successor, from Exile"! grin grin
As for the rest of his silly accomplices who have no IMMUNITY like Fayose himself, well, the law allows TREASON ACCUSES to be kept in prison, pending investigation! Such investigation can only begin when Fayose's Governorship term ends..... so, they would remain in prison till then!

This na bad Market o! grin grin

Lesson: If they want to roast you, dont rub Petrol on your own body!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officer Carrying Bags For Stella Odey, Commissioner In Cross River (Photo / Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.