Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,092 members, 7,909,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:39 PM

Molested: The Travails Of Natasha! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Molested: The Travails Of Natasha! (463 Views)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp / Travails Of Ugly Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Molested: The Travails Of Natasha! by silvolexy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
She was just as gullible as a dove and was yet bitten by a serpent. She trusted him, looked up to him, yet he tricked her, took advantage of her trust and he who was as tricky as a tortoise and wise as a serpent, stung her like a bee and left a wound which took so many years to heal. But no matter how healed a wound can be, the scar will never will always be there!
Here is the story of a lady who was molested by her cousin and swore to take revenge on guys but nature will always have its way. Did she succeed? What became of natasha? Find out as you follow this story. The travails of Natasha.
Re: Molested: The Travails Of Natasha! by silvolexy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
(Crying) How could you have done this to me, how could you batter the trust I had in you, what possibly could have driven you into doing this to me; were the words coming out of Natashas' mouth as she lamented to Odi her cousin. Odi was staying with the family of Bassey. He has been staying with them for the past 3years and was trusted to take care of Natasha because Odi was 15 while Natasha was just 8years old. The family of Bassey was a small extended one where the Father and the Mother hadly stay at home. They were always on the move for one business trip or the other. They reside at Iju in Lagos. Mr Clement Bassey was a contractor while his wife was a business woman who always travel from one country to another buying and selling goods. Natasha was the only girl and the only child who was lost in loneliness before Odi came to live with them after much pleading with Odi's parents. Odi started living with the Basseys when he was 7years old and they have been responsible for his feeding, education and all necessities of life.
Re: Molested: The Travails Of Natasha! by silvolexy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
All critics and suggestions are welcome please. Thanks. More update coming tonight!

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Ladies/gold Diggers / When Your Girlfriend Uses Her 'Cousin' To Deceive You... / How To Easily Reconcile With Your Lover After A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.