Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,584 members, 7,978,939 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

From The Caribbean Island With Love We Love Her Style. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From The Caribbean Island With Love We Love Her Style. (765 Views)

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband / ”I Really Like People Paying Me Compliments” - Mercy Aigbe On Her Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Caribbean Island With Love We Love Her Style. by Remnita(f): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Popular Nigerian Blogger Stella Uzo of Jadore Fashion is looking absolutely stunning and flawless in these photo she shared from far away DR...for more photos and full detailed style story see http://theluxurygirls..com/2016/06/fabulous-in-flash.html

cc
lalasticala

mynd44

ijebaby

source: theluxurygirls.

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Dances Hard To Nigerian Singer Wizkid’s Ojuelegba Song [video] / Music Unplugged Thursdays – Humblesmith, Biglittle & Pepenazi Thrill Crowd / Femi Kuti And Seun Kuti Pictured In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.