Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,171 members, 7,950,050 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

”I Really Like People Paying Me Compliments” - Mercy Aigbe On Her Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Really Like People Paying Me Compliments” - Mercy Aigbe On Her Style (842 Views)

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) / Mercy Aigbe On Her AMVCA Dress – ”The Outfit Earned Me More Followers” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Really Like People Paying Me Compliments” - Mercy Aigbe On Her Style by pinshore: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, talks about what inspires her fashion style and also describes her style in her recent chat with The Guardian Life.
Read Excerpts from her chat with Coco Anetor-Sokei below:

Besides your movies, your style has made Mercy Aigbe-Gentry a household name. What inspires your style?

I’m just someone who likes to look good. I really like people paying me compliments. I like it when I walk past people and they say, “Wow, she looks great”, and I love taking pictures. I always tell people I’m a photoholic. If you notice, the only social network I’m really active on is Instagram. So, my style is basically comfortable. I love being comfortable. But I understand that fashion isn’t always comfortable so I can get dressed up too. My style is also chic, and the event I’m attending also inspires what I wear.

See photos from the Magazine Cover below:

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/i-really-like-people-paying-me.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: ”I Really Like People Paying Me Compliments” - Mercy Aigbe On Her Style by pinshore: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pretty
Re: ”I Really Like People Paying Me Compliments” - Mercy Aigbe On Her Style by AbbieGee1(f): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
That girl from 'osas omoge benin'
'The one with dark skin'
She aff na turn turn Kim K skin.
Issorait lipsrsealed
Re: ”I Really Like People Paying Me Compliments” - Mercy Aigbe On Her Style by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Who get your time
Re: ”I Really Like People Paying Me Compliments” - Mercy Aigbe On Her Style by teekay213(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
am sorry but i can't marry this kind of lady,they can use their children's school fees to buy trending cloth.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Facebook / Gospel Singer Israel Houghton & Adrienne Bailon Are Engaged (photos) / Billionaire Daughters DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Slay In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.