Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs (10085 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by utytill(m): 4:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Next!
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Rainmaker69(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2016
What a load of crap

1 Like

Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
PentiumPro:
Biafrans who are technically not Nigerians will gloat and mastubattee on this obviously fake tale. grin cheesy
Such news give them joy unlimited

Which man go put your kind for house . Show some class. Contribute to topics without having any sinister motive of insulting people from other tribes.
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by omitade01: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2016
fuckDmod:
Whatsup with this hausa's now,I hope bubu doesn't die,but if he dies oshibanjo would automatically takeover

for where? just wait till then. If he tried any stupid move those ppl ll kill him
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2016
omitade01:

for where? just wait till then. If he tried any stupid move those ppl ll kill him
how they killed gej abi,see him mouth
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by PentiumPro(f): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2016
Avalon316:

Which man go put your kind for house . Show some class. Contribute to topics without having any sinister motive of insulting people from other tribes.
Will you keep quiet ans stop quoting me?
The silly biafran lady at trentonline wrote some garbage and see those masturbatting on it here!

1 Like

Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by omenka(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2016
PentiumPro:
Biafrans who are technically not Nigerians will gloat and mastubattee on this obviously fake tale. grin cheesy
I have no idea why Mynd44 allows trash like this to stand for 2seconds.. Smh.
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by PentiumPro(f): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
omenka:
I have no idea why Mynd44 allows trash like this to stand for 2seconds.. Smh.
Unfortunately the mods can't be here all the time.
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by omitade01: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
fuckDmod:
how they killed gej abi,see him mouth
Cant you remember how many months it took them to confirm Gej as the acting despite the serious situation of the president with the help of obj and the west just wait and see,
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
don87:

We also gathered that the Chief Of Army Staff,
General Tukur Buratai, and the National Security
Adviser, Rtd Major-General Babagana Monguno
vowed never to attend any security meeting
summoned by the acting president again.
That is their problem. VP Oshinbajo has the constitutional power to do what he has done. So what is the tension about?
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
don87:

That is their problem. VP Oshinbajo has the constitutional power to do what he has done. So what is the tension about? cry
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by clickwtB(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Blatant lies/false propaganda!!!
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by dikeigbo2(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
PentiumPro:

What is this one saying?. Try to be reasonable and objective for once ,please

1 Like

Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
LOL I dey see Yanga and Qataqata com mixed together wan burst o........... . LOL If dem no come careful, Gbegede go soon roast join am grin grin grin

Na real kengiiii be this o.................................. Lol

Isn't this related ? https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/06/aisha-buhari-sidelined-as-cabal-takes.html
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
kenny987:
Commissioner tinz!! Now even our security has been turned to a totally northern/islamic affair and so a whole Acting President cannot summon them on view of d tenuous security situation in Nigeria. It's all about the interest of the north so it's obvious that if for any reason, buhari can no longer function as president, these idiots will most likely attempt to assassinate Prof Yemi, hijack d country n do everything possible to make sure he never gets to be substantive president just cos he's from the South.

Are we really safe? Is their loyalty to Nigeria or just to d person not even office of d President?

Meanwhile op where is ya source?

I see gbege, especially with the state of health of the president !!!

if for any reason, buhari can no longer function as president, these idiots will most likely attempt to assassinate Prof Yemi, hijack d country n do everything possible to make sure he never gets to be substantive president just cos he's from the South.
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by PentiumPro(f): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
dikeigbo2:

What is this one saying?. Try to be reasonable and objective for once ,please

Just like the article abi?
You better comot my front before I e-slap you grin
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by dikeigbo2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
PentiumPro:

Just like the article abi?
You better comot my front before I e-slap you grin

Always sowing seed of discord,repent it pays no one any good
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by PentiumPro(f): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Always sowing seed of discord,repent it pays no one any good

grin grin
Go and preach that to Kanu in Kuje.
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Great news grin
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Koleman(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Like i said before these ipods are becoming viruses. Any sane human will know this is a cooked up beer parlour gist with no source! Meant to provoke real and true nigerians. This divide tactics didn't work before the elections and it wont work now. I just hope these bad losers understand this!

1 Like

Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by dikeigbo2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
PentiumPro:

grin grin
Go and preach that to Kanu in Kuje.

It pains you why?
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by phemmie06(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
don87:
The reliably gathered that the recent
meeting the Acting President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi
Osinbajo held with Service Chiefs and South-South
governors is causing ripples in the presidency,
especially in the president’s kitchen cabinet.
We were informed by an Aso Rock source that,
visibly angry Gov El-Rufai and Aisha Buhari
confronted the acting president to inquire on whose
authority he relied on to exercise such sensitive
power. The acting president was shocked that
some highly placed people misunderstood his
intention for summoning the security meeting.
Though most of the ministers are of the opinion
that the acting president only acted within the
powers given to him as the acting president,
besides he acted for the interest of the country and
not to undermine the president’s office. But few
ministers who thought otherwise are minister for
interior, defence and transportation, Abdulrahman
Dambazau, Mansur Muhammad Dan-Ali, And
Rotimi Amaechi, respectively. The aforementioned
ministers argued that the acting president should
have stayed away from such sensitive move since
the president won’t be away for too long.
Source pls
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by phemmie06(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
But OP sabi lie, wetin Aisha de do for that kind meeting?
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by ayindejimmy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
DOA! Believe this and u'll believe any trash.
I can wailers grabin their vaseline and masturbatin on it.
Nice try sha
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Tonydeeb(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Noel1:

I see gbege, especially with the state of health of the president !!!

if for any reason, buhari can no longer function as president, these idiots will most likely attempt to assassinate Prof Yemi, hijack d country n do everything possible to make sure he never gets to be substantive president just cos he's from the South.

They wouldn't try that.
The west is the fragile link holding back the realisation of Biafra.
If they were to try assassinating Osinbade, then most definitely, they will turn against the north and sideline with the east and that, my friend, is the beginning-of-the-end of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by PentiumPro(f): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
dikeigbo2:

It pains you why?

You well so?
Stop quoting me with silly rant
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
kenny987:
Commissioner tinz!! Now even our security has been turned to a totally northern/islamic affair and so a whole Acting President cannot summon them on view of d tenuous security situation in Nigeria. It's all about the interest of the north so it's obvious that if for any reason, buhari can no longer function as president, these idiots will most likely attempt to assassinate Prof Yemi, hijack d country n do everything possible to make sure he never gets to be substantive president just cos he's from the South.

Are we really safe? Is their loyalty to Nigeria or just to d person not even office of d President?

Meanwhile op where is ya source?

Look at you, already frothing in the mouth and spewing conspiracy theories based on a story without any source, therefore of questionable credibility that could easily have been concocted and written in the back streets of Aba.
I just pity the way some ppl react and think - SMH sad
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by dikeigbo2(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
PentiumPro:

You well so?
Stop quoting me with silly rant

You are always filled with gutter languages and it surprises me not that there is where you belonged
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by Pavarottii(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
People who claim this not to be true. Where truly not sensitive with wat happened between the den Yaradua's family/colleagues and GEJ. Well such news like this, don't hide 4 long.

It will surface soon.
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by kenny987(f): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Look at you, already frothing in the mouth and spewing conspiracy theories based on a story without any source, therefore of questionable credibility that could easily have been concocted and written in the back streets of Aba.
I just pity the way some ppl react and think - SMH sad

Are u blind? Read my last statement before u start blabbing.
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
kenny987:

Are u blind? Read my last statement before u start blabbing.

That last part did nothing to undo the catastrophic damage already made in the first part of your post - it seems you are the one who is has been made blind and senseless by your own very public bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by kenny987(f): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

That last part did nothing to undo the catastrophic damage already made in the first part of your post - it seems you are the one who is has been made blind and senseless by your own very public bigotry.

My opinion is my business. I am well aware there is no source. I am also completely at liberty to comment on the op. I don't see why you're running ur mouth n havin a heart attack over my comment. Is it today u desert dwellers started trying to snuff d life n rights of Southerners so u can soak ur dirty hadiths n quran in d Atlantic? Why are u pretending that these things don't happen? Or are u worried Southerners are coming out of their slumber and are determined to protect their own turfs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Steel To Operate At Full Capacity By 2017 – FG / Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians / Jonathan Must Come To NASS, Reps Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.