Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs (10100 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by IamAtribalist: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
cool Sauce please? Even if tomato is scarce u can still do something. Sauce or no grub. cool
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by ImpersonatorSS: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
I can believe this thread hit 3 pages.

The yeasterners are a bundle of looonatics, I swear.

Despite knowing fully well that the post is a figment of the OP's imagination, they choose to gloat over it and attempt to taunt we Yorubas.

Sai loooonatic yeasterners!
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by PentiumPro(f): 1:27am On Jun 12, 2016
dikeigbo2:

You are always filled with gutter languages and it surprises me not that there is where you belonged
When did humans start caring about the opinion of biafran fools ?
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2016
kenny987:

My opinion is my business. I am well aware there is no source. I am also completely at liberty to comment on the op. I don't see why you're running ur mouth n havin a heart attack over my comment. Is it today u desert dwellers started trying to snuff d life n rights of Southerners so u can soak ur dirty hadiths n quran in d Atlantic? Why are u pretending that these things don't happen? Or are u worried Southerners are coming out of their slumber and are determined to protect their own turfs?

You have just confirmed my earlier suspicion: a low intelligent real Bigot in the open - well done.
Re: Bombshell!!! El-rufai, Aisha Kicks As Osinbajo Meet With Service Chiefs by dikeigbo2(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2016
PentiumPro:

When did humans start caring about the opinion of biafran fools ?

All my life I have known beautiful faces with good hearts,don't be exempted please,show some civility in your words and actions.

Have a good Sunday dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PT Candidate Olawepo-hashim Overtakes Buhari On Social Media / Those Obstructing Our Operations Risk A 5-Year Jail Term - EFCC / Withdrawal Of MNJTF Troops From Mali, Niger Threat To Nigeria - NAF Chief Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.