Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Yoruba Actress, Lola Margret, Called A Fan A Mad Fool (screen Shot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress, Lola Margret, Called A Fan A Mad Fool (screen Shot) (1123 Views)

Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next / Lola Margret Has Been Released From Prison. Shares New Photo, Fans React / Actress Lola Alao Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actress, Lola Margret, Called A Fan A Mad Fool (screen Shot) by Blackberrybabes: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2016
A reader sent in this:
I still find it hard to believe how Nigerian Celebrities or do I say Yeyebrities think, especially the female folk in the movies industry. You hardly see this kind of thing happen in the music industry. Do they even know why they are being called celebrities, most especially the Yoruba Movie actresses.

As a public figure, people will come to your space and say things. And besides, not everyone will like what you are doing. If you as a celebrity lashes or attacks all your fans that say things contrary to your beliefs, what should President Jonathan and more popular figure do? Kill themselves. I am not even your fan cuz i don't know you and neither do I watch your movies.

I just saw a video of her and Allinco singing 9ice's Street Credibility with their honky, croaky voices and I was like 'Local People'. The next thing she would do was to visit my profile and call me a MAD FOOL. Well I have served her her meal and I hope she gets filled from it.

What is the big deal in saying someone is a local person, does she even know what local means? So Olamide, Reminisce and Phyno are idiots for calling themselves local rappers? Local simply means you are indigenous and that is what I meant, before this so called yeyebrity went berseck and posting trash on my instagram page.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/yoruba-actress-lola-margret-called-fan.html

lalasticlala

Re: Yoruba Actress, Lola Margret, Called A Fan A Mad Fool (screen Shot) by Blackberrybabes: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2016
See Clearer Instagram Conversation here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGfcJeCzUHu/
Re: Yoruba Actress, Lola Margret, Called A Fan A Mad Fool (screen Shot) by sinaj(f): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2016
She misunderstood d Local people for an insult.

Daz wot u get wen you folow diz yeyebrities.

Folow ur dreamz nd leave dem to theirs.
Re: Yoruba Actress, Lola Margret, Called A Fan A Mad Fool (screen Shot) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2016
Am not surprised
Re: Yoruba Actress, Lola Margret, Called A Fan A Mad Fool (screen Shot) by doyinisaac(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
She misunderstood d Local people for an insult.

Daz wot u get wen you folow diz yeyebrities.

Folow ur dreamz nd leave dem to theirs.
Abegi!!!!!!!!!most Nigerians know that "local people" in that context is an insult....for example,if I say you are a local girl,in the Nigerian context am sure every intelligent person will understand that I just insulted you.....the fan stated the obvious because yes the actress is local...but she should have mind her business....my verdict :both the yeyebrity and her fan are both rude and Ill-mannered...

(1) (Reply)

Woman A Gets Cancer. She Tells Everyone, And I Mean Everyone... All Her Friends / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Daughter As She Celebrates Another Year / 10 Things You Need To Know About Oc Ukeje As He Clocks 35 Years Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.