Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) (53733 Views)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by maximunimpact(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
And somebody will tell me why I should not patronise prostitutes
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Jokerman(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Love.. a dreadful bond yet so easily severed- Davy Jones...
This guy's punishment go plenty for hell fire o
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Orikinla(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
He died the death of a fool!sh man. The so called girlfriend will attend his burial with another guy, eat rice at his wake keeping, dance timaya, drink beer and graduate, get married and have kids. Now who's the loser?
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Kaira333: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
He died the death of a fool!sh man. The so called girlfriend will attend his burial with another guy, eat rice at his wake keeping, dance timaya, drink beer and graduate, get married and have kids. Now who's the loser?
so foolish, infact foolishness is understatement He is mad! God please don't give me such silly child.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Pedrogold(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Psheeeew. Even if the girl na bill Gates daughter. sad ah won't even pinch my self. Nuuuuunsense
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by nexwayne: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Choi this guy mumu to the core
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by PezzoNovante(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rest in peace young man. The girl you died for doesn't worth it. So sad. How will your parents feel? How will those that looked up to you feel? Everyone of us do love and its hurts not being loved back but then if you had been more engaged with your books, you would have had less time to think of the girl and suicide. Anyway, its all too late now. Goodbye young fella.

This should be a lesson for the young minds. Your priority in school is to get good grades. Love wisely. Although love is foolish but don't waste your soul.

2 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Orikinla(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
[size=20pt]RE-TARDS everywhere and even among Nigerian students and graduates.
Only a coward commits suicide.
A younger woman once swore that she would commit suicide if I refused to marry her. So, in order to save her life, I agreed to marry her. But guess what happened?
She later got pregnant. But not for me. She claimed another man raped her.
Story for the dogs. grin[/size].

4 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Coal07: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why would one take away life, God almighty must ask for it, he is the owner. Is a pity.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by oceanet: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Na wah 4 some guys, this one na stupidity in high places
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
Na the babe loose na

lols dis prosper na mumu
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Noela12(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
It's so sad..RIP..
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Educationentry:
Prosper died around 2:00am on Sunday night. According to our sources, he reportedly drank ‘Sniper’ after sending her girlfriend a text message saying that by this morning he should have been dead.

“Around 12:23am, we started hearing noise from him snoring heavily. At first we thought it was normal until it got unbearable. So we had to enter his room and found him lying on the floor. Then we started praying, after which we made arrangements for him to be taken to the hospital. Before then, we had already forced palm oil down his throat. So on getting to the nurse, she confirmed him dead. No be today dem begin dey get wahala. He usually complain that the girlfriend is giving her tough time. In fact, he used to cook and take to the girls lodge. He frequents it. He had earlier called the girlfriends bestfriend and asked her to take good care of his girlfriend for him. The death is a painful one ” – Lodge mate

As at press time, Prosper is still lying on the floor of his room in the company of his elder brother who is a medical doctor. The Police have not arrived despite the fact that the lodge mates called that night. Prosper is a 300 level Business Administration student and resides in Swagger Lodge Achala.

http://www.educationentry.com/2016/06/300l-ansu-student-allegedly-commits.html

Why wasn't he taken to the hospital BEFORE the prayers?!

2 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Wonderboy1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is this one ok??.....
Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
too much telemundo undecided

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by eleko1: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Love wantin tin sad. Girls,stop collecting money/gifts from boiz if u knW u can't date/Marry Unaself. There's Nothing like RIP/No repentance in the grave.Afta Death Nah Judgement. REPENT embarassed
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by itsmaleekbaby(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Religion has become a bad omen in our society. Imagine someone dying and u guys are praying.

#whereisourcommonsense

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
MissMercedes:

Why wasn't he taken to the hospital BEFORE the prayers?!
Even the name of the lodge, Swagger is twisted too. So, they don't have a positive name to call it that will be inspirational and motivational?
Your environment affects your development.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by 5ircreepy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:

you've never been depressed, so you ain't gon understand....

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chai..dis guy too mumu.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Tapout(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
instead of rushing the guy first to the hospital, they started praying, when a prayer can still be conducted while he is receiving treatment .... the time spent praying would have been enough go save his life. Make dem first arrest all those involved in the prayer before anything else angry

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by topeontop(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is the third time I'll hear about a guy dead after taking sniper just cos he's not in good terms with his gf. Na wa o... OPEYEMI, if u like lemme ,:I won't take sniper.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fool!!!!!!!!!!! I pray i won't have this type as a child. Lord please answer my prayer

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by munalight(f): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
OMG!!! I lack words to describe this his act.......ReSt in HELL!!! Who love done EPP??
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by RitzyPrince(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
This Thing called LOVE bruh embarassed
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by koolaid87: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
He stopped loving her at last..

God bless the dead

RIP
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by folasky: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
I remember I was 16 when my first gf broke up with me. It was very painful. It took me months to get over it. But, I never tot of suicide not even once.
This one pass youthful exuberance

1 Like

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by corlahdey(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is sad! But i can't imagine how this guy wasted the effort of his parent hoping to see him as a graduate someday. Anyway, may his soul rest in peace
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by hedonistic: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
teepsee:
Then I began to wonder who they said are the leaders of tomorrow. So if he was in the arms of affairs

*Dies*
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by collitexnaira(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
This boy fck up big time, If you didn't pity ur life you should have pitied ur parents that have suffered to train you right from primary sch to 300l in university, now you wasted your life over a girl which your parents don't even know she exist

2 Likes

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Taiofil(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Y'all keep saying he's foolish....He died in been a foolish man.... But what y'all don't know is.....

Them follow that guy from village sotee hin enter grave.
An Igbo man is not stupid enough to kill himself for a girl wen e can make more naira and marry miss world in future....

It's a pity they really got him!

R . I . P Bro.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
REST IN HELL,,ANIMAL!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.