Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) (53736 Views)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / ANSU Student, Ndirika Michael, Killed By Anti-cult,students Destroy Quaters (2) (3) (4)

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Ablitmuspaper(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
foolishly in love.....to b frank love sucks
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Proudlesbiangal(f): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
EColeJnr:
Person don give you e-slap before? ??
Noah but I just have a feeling u have received many grin
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by gradeA(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Debaddest:
Hmmm... u people should even pray that the police should not come, cos if they do, they will start arresting all the lodge mate in the name of "follow me to the station for statement". NPF=Northern Police Force

Rip to the dead

NPF - Non performing force.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chidirolex:
This boi lack sense....how can smbd be this foolish.. #smh undecided
What happened here is more spiritual. It may be a bewitchment or a curse is upon him

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by holyeye1989(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
GUY HEAVEN GO EVEN REJECT YOU IDIOT IF REALLY U DIE COS OF WOMAN
OLODO.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Bruno3000(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Very funny... U had me laffing hard
snadguy007:
Very stingy guy, instead of committing suicide, he should have volunteer himself for some money ritual. Atleast he would have been useful for the recipient undecided
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by mexdon(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Toomuch of Telemondu... # Rip
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by nnowu(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
The guy Brain dey in between him legs,guy u mess up big time!
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by longitto(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
The hopeless boy didn't even think about his parents efforts & investment on him. He definitely loved his girlfriend dan his parents who suffered to raise him
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Hychineson(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
snadguy007:
Very stingy guy, instead of committing suicide, he should have volunteer himself for some money ritual. Atleast he would have been useful for the recipient undecided
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by novozymes: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
The worst part be say the girl dey my department (Philosophy).

One she no fine sef with all the tribal marks wey dey her face.

I tire jare.

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Iddossam: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
May his soul struggle in hottest hell........... Foolish, idiot and useless boy.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by whitestar01(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
300l of foolishness no be here o
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2016
ADVICE! ADVICE!! ADVICE!!!

Fall in love at ur own peril!...# i am proudly a newborn player!!!
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by collinscabal(m): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2016
ask4double:
Foolish boy...... thats what your parents sent you to school to go and do "love". if i were to be your dad i will curse you in the grave..... e pain me!!!

Supported
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by mimicue(f): 1:07am On Jun 14, 2016
snadguy007:

grin grin grin lwkmd in jenifa's voice laugh wan kill me die cheesy cheesy
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by peace92: 1:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Ansu and death na WA o...
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by hollowpot15684(m): 3:37am On Jun 14, 2016
lofty900:
He died the death of a fool!sh man. The so called girlfriend will attend his burial with another guy, eat rice at his wake keeping, dance timaya, drink beer and graduate, get married and have kids. Now who's the loser?

The Girl.
Because she lost who could have build a very good family with her, raise wonderful kids and make her happy till eternity. Most times people thinks the guy is the looser but it isn't so, A good man would have raised wonderful kids who may be of good use to the development of others. The lady lost, we all lost.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by humilitynike: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Abeg, police should arrest the dead body n sentence him to prison immediately:..
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by wilsonboy(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2016
hollowpot15684:

The Girl.
Because she lost who could have build a very good family with her, raise wonderful kids and make her happy till eternity. Most times people thinks the guy is the looser but it isn't so, A good man would have raised wonderful kids who may be of good use to the development of others. The lady lost, we all lost.
I disagree. The girl could still meet a better guy and be happy.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Unlimited22: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2016
In this 21st century?? Na Novela, Telemundo and Colors cause am shaa
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by DrHighchief(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Flirtyjane:
It is the level of foolish love. But in honesty we all love differently. Many people have committed suicide for love. If only they have a second chance, I dont think they would have done so.

MOD
Lalasticlala
Is there anytin like luv? D guy na Olodo.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by Mzsolmi(f): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Mzsolmi better come here and see this... And stop giving me headache too.. Cos i won't jus kill myself i would tie you to the bed and set the f*****g house on fire!
hahahaha...you eh.come n tie lemme see.you sef,stop given me HBP

Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by hollowpot15684(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2016
lofty900:
I disagree. The girl could still meet a better guy and be happy.

How do u know there is any better person out there?
What if he is the exact match for her, a person God has sent to her.
We make a lot of mistakes especially females, they tamper with people's feeling a lot and they don't even know exactly how to do it well...
If it's a guy, they tell u they are not interested In u in a very sensible manner, they make u feel love but not wanted otherwise girls make u feel unloved and not wanted...

How often do we hear female suicide on love issue? It's not common.
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by mimicue(f): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2016
hollowpot15684:

How do u know there is any better person out there?
What if he is the exact match for her, a person God has sent to her.
We make a lot of mistakes especially females, they tamper with people's feeling a lot and they don't even know exactly how to do it well...
If it's a guy, they tell u they are not interested In u in a very sensible manner, they make u feel love but not wanted otherwise girls make u feel unloved and not wanted...

How often do we hear female suicide on love issue? It's not common.

If he is the one for her he won't commit suicide .. What are you saying , your argument is pointe less are you trying to justify suicide because of this so called love abi
Re: 300L ANSU Student Commits Suicide As Alleged (pictured) by swazpedro(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
thanks God he took his life early without suffering his kids in the future

Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa