Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,529 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems (7873 Views)

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly / If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:

I can still take the risk. tongue

it's unlike the ones you've been taking. tongue odikwa dangerous
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by vicky6855(f): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
I understand your point... But you seem inexperienced... (I am sorry to say that)....

Now lets start...

Guys have a description of girls they will know can only provide sex... Like the ones who are used to leggings, so much makeup, bumshots and all that..
then think of girl who wear mostly skirts and blouse and never allow an inch of their bodies to be opened.... Men see this girls as marriage materials...

Other than blaming guys that they made girls gold-diggers... Blame us ladies, that got no self - control and no say...
We depend on men since our bodies can make them go wild... We do so much to please them so that they can give us money to buy irrelevant things (big phones that we can barely operate, plait hair styles that we remove in the next how many weeks)...

All this things presents that picture in front of men... There is this guy that was dating a lady I know and he was spending on her without asking for sex... Until his friends brought him back to his senses.. (He had already spent more than #100,000 on the girl and for what.... buying bags, shoes, makeup, cream, recharge cards and subscriptions)... are those not irrelevant..

So sissy, instead of blaming men.. Blame yourselve and try to build youselve...

Men now know how to play the game.... So you can blame them for playing smart

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

7 Likes

Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:

eyaah! tongue
lol. Why you 'eyaaahing' me? tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by firstking01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=wins18 post=46562143]After arranging the house cus she's coming My guy took Tramadol 600mg Drank 2 bullet Drank jedi Phone rings
She==baby I can't make it today
Him==you will never make it in life. grin
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Rukkydelta(f): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Why you 'eyaaahing' me? tongue

Cos it's a drug you need to take
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Cos it's a drug you need to take
I don't function on drugs. I do natural grin
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Laveda(f): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

it's unlike the ones you've been taking. tongue odikwa dangerous

grin
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
hibiscus76:

Your type has prolly never bleeped a female pvssy before, all you do is wish and rant..have no time for people like you shaa

I never knew when pvssy turn to diamond that will make me wish for it and rant over it without having my way with one.

If you too can equate yourself as a female with a pvssy then the women world as suffered. All i see on your Dp is a bag of cement.

My big hibiscus76 looking like a bag of cement - if i wanna fvck right now i will Bleep a clean, well shaped pvssy better than yours without money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Rukkydelta(f): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I don't function on drugs. I do natural grin
Alright sir. Goodbye
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Alright sir. Goodbye
enjoy your day ma
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:

grin

Now, what is with the big grin? tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
enjoy your day ma

Idobale ni mo wa o. oga mi
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Laveda(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

Now, what is with the big grin? tongue

Just thinking what kinda risk that could be. tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

Idobale ni mo wa o. oga mi
Babanla! Ikubaba yeye. Igbakeji osa...... Ani seyin ooooo. I hail thee sir

How matter?
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Babanla! Ikubaba yeye. Igbakeji osa...... Ani seyin ooooo. I hail thee sir

How matter?
shocked shocked laise oba! baba abeg o. make Alaafin no see this o. my own don finish be that.

We thank God bro, we are surviving. how about you?
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:

Just thinking what kinda risk that could be. tongue

NO! That emoticon shows you have something in mind already. E je wo grin
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Laveda(f): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

NO! That emoticon shows you have something in mind already. E je wo grin
You think? grin

Nah nothing. tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:

You think? grin

Nah nothing. tongue

Think? No! I know. And when females say 'nothing' with a smile a hell lot is happening. oya open up tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Laveda(f): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

Think? No! I know. And when females say 'nothing' with a smile a hell lot is happening. oya open up tongue
There's nothing grin tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Laveda(f): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
hibiscus76:

You're right but the truth remains that most of them if not all see us as objects of sexual gratification only..

Yeah but we still have sensible ones.
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by McBeee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
boynigeria:

works both ways too
Girls are also the cause of their own problems
its the fucckken 21th century my dear...everyone is after something
it now depends on what ure willing to give up

meeting girls nowadays is crazy
forget generalization, but alot of girls will start asking u money after 5 days of knowing them especially when they know you are working

One lady did that to me after 3 days of knowing her
we were still getting to kn each other one phone when she was like "your baby is broke""
Im like when did i give birth to baby i dont know
word!
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:

There's nothing grin tongue
Now i'm scared. your use of emoticons is getting too much. They should show the real meaning behind texts, yours is the other way round. I think I'm the one taking risk here tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Laveda(f): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

Now i'm scared. your use of emoticons is getting too much. They should show the real meaning behind texts, yours is the other way round. I think I'm the one taking risk here tongue
You don't like my use of those emoticons? angry
I wasn't trying to pass any message actually
tongue

Well, you shouldn't be.smiley
I'm harmless.. tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:

You don't like my use of those emoticons? angry
I wasn't trying to pass any message actually
tongue

Well, you shouldn't be.smiley
I'm harmless.. tongue

Yes, i like it but then lipsrsealed
I know, just pulling your legs tongue
Yes I am, until proven otherwise tongue
No one is harmless tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:
shocked shocked laise oba! baba abeg o. make Alaafin no see this o. my own don finish be that.

We thank God bro, we are surviving. how about you?
Baba, forget that thing, we all be Kings in our own way. You sitting on the throne, o ba Ooni du Ile Ife grin grin

I'm well baba. Can't complain. God dey win. But then, I can be better cheesy

You scarce tho
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bqlekan(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Baba, forget that thing, we all be Kings in our own way. You sitting on the throne, o ba Ooni du Ile Ife grin grin

I'm well baba. Can't complain. God dey win. But then, I can be better cheesy

You scarce tho

Lol, brother, naso jare.

We thank God for our lives.

I was about saying the same thing about you. I've been on here, just dont have the zeal to post comments atimes.
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol, brother, naso jare.

We thank God for our lives.

I was about saying the same thing about you. I've been on here, just dont have the zeal to post comments atimes.
my account was banned last month. Over a month now. But was freed 2 days ago that's why you haven't seen my posts on that account.

It's back now tho. Just too lazy to log it in
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Laveda(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

Yes, i like it but then lipsrsealed
I know, just pulling your legs tongue
Yes I am, until proven otherwise tongue
No one is harmless tongue

Then what?
Be careful while at it. tongue
And how do I do that? undecided

Well, I am. tongue
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Surfboard(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
While i disagree with the notion that women should be seen as sex objects, you've succeeded in painting them as such with your 'no sex, no money' stand.

Your opinion is dead on arrival op. Instead of making a good case with what is a good topic, you've disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by hibiscus76(f): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:

I never knew when pvssy turn to diamond that will make me wish and rant without having my way with one.

If you too can equate yourself as a female with a pvssy then the women world as suffered. All i see on your Dp is a bag of cement.

My big hibiscus76 looking like a bag of cement - if i wanna fvck right now i will Bleep a clean, well shaped pvssy better than yours without money.

It's obvious your life revolves around anything with a hole..when you get a life, you'll be useful trust me but for now you're as childish as your post depicts..my dp has got absolutely nothing to do with the thread but what? You rushed to view my dp..well, now you know I'm out of your league
Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by bitchcrafts: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
opinions are like assholes and most of em stinks. This stinks!

1 Like

Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
[sup][/sup]
hibiscus76:

It's obvious your life revolves around anything with a hole..when you get a life, you'll be useful trust me but for now you're as childish as your post depicts..my dp has got absolutely nothing to do with the thread but what? You rushed to view my dp..well, now you know I'm out of your league

LOL cheesy

You definitely out of my league, i'm one of the hottest title contenders in EPL while you keep on fighting to move out of relegation zone in league 2..

Being in your league is degradation to my status. ere kini aja ba ekun she!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone / This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) / I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.