Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway (19418 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Suicide Attack On Kano Market Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by loomer: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vessi:

What do you think they did wrong and what do you think they should have done? And what do you suggest they do now onward.

Them dey greedy, dem no dey united, and always trying to please the north.

Make them work on those few things first den other things go fall in place

1 Like

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Realhommie(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
shamecurls:
God bless Babatunde Raji Fashola

God bless Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
I thought Lai Mohammed said this a few dayz back and he was getting all sort of sticks?

What do we have here now?

I dn't understand people anymore, if they dn't like you then definitely nothing good can come of you. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by utytill(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
God bless GEJ.see legacy.
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by viktagorion: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
This government will deliver on its promises!!!!

By God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Macclane(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
loomer:

Na so we see am, but sometimes I blame the leaders from those regions.

I don sharap

I senz maturity!!

That road is the only official road in and out of maiduguri, d other 2, Bama and Damboa are death trap both by BH and dia past activity there!! The new road will mean so well to the northeast especially Maiduguri!!!
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Ayoola171(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice development, I like the article as regards the 5 wonderful qualities of Pencil.
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by loomer: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Macclane:

I senz maturity!!

That road is the only official road in and out of maiduguri, d other 2, Bama and Damboa are death trap both by BH and dia past activity there!! The new road will mean so well to the northeast especially Maiduguri!!!

Yeah, true boss, bokoharam self na destroyers of the universe. I been don forget their own contributions to devastation in the region.

1 Like

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by cashkid: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
NONSENSE

You can actually walk to the lagoon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by seguntijan(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
The only sector Fashola won't perform much is the power sector because it seems they are some supernatural forces acting against our Electricity.
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by nawebco(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
but you people said jonathan was the best, so he ignored the SE roads?
Vessi:

Yet 85% the federal roads in the SE are in hell condition. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by luluosas(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
I hope the military are guiding them as they are working there, because na Boko Haram zone be dis ooooooooooooo
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
NONSENSE
go hang your self na, hating for no reason
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by amaechi1: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
myners007:
While the Eastern federal ways are left in a pathetic state. APC synonimous with marginalization

Are you not tired of this ethnic divide? I am also from east, I can't remember the PDP government rehabilitating the Enugu-Onitsha Express. The last time it was touched was during PTDF under the very chairmanship Of Buhari. Ask our governor and leaders what have they done with all the allocation given to them. What affect you also affect all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by Brainy007: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vessi:

After blaming him, will it lead to the reconstruction of the SE federal roads?

Let us instead try another move that will lead to reconstruction of those federal roads whilst blame game won't help issues. Please!
Alright
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by moffat(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
whats good news about this? after how many month for ur primary responsility,
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by hotdi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank God, dis shows dat boko boys have really been dealt with. Contractors don't dare that in d past.
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by bashydemy1: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
NONSENSE
Sorry wailer this is a bad news to you.
Re: Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway by akyus(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2016
sulesadat:

go hang your self na, hating for no reason
Don't mind him, I have seen his type either get stroke or commit suicide because the person who they have said will never succeed in life did not only graduate, but also got a good paying job. It would have been better for his health if he said it's GEJ's legacy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) / Biodun Oyebanji Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary / Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.