Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,254 members, 7,967,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91256 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:53am On Oct 26, 2009
ceasyc:

hahaha!
very funny man - NOT
DREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
u no get work @ all
LMFAO!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2009
ceasyc:

hahaha!
very funny man - NOT
DREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
u no get work @ all
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: Halle B
Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=10135
Description of pix: Beautiful face with MTN advert behind
Says to me: [After approaching and blowing lyrics & charm for about 5 mins, she softens up eventually and laughs thinking] OK, I am kinda of enjoying your company, I don't mind knowing you better so I will give you my number if you ask.

that's all she said? waste of precious lyrics and charm! angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by debest1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
Member Platinumnk

Pix-https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=315088

Description: Black body-hug dress showcasing her "indigenous African Assets",
Says to me: I'm pretty sure I'd get banned if i dare say what is on my mind, better left to your imaginations, suffice to say she is Well "SET"
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
na2day?:

i thot i was your husband? undecided angry angry
how many times will i tell you not to drink and type?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
debest1:

Member Platinumnk

Says to me: I'm pretty sure I'd get banned if i dare say what is on my mind, better left to your imaginations, suffice to say she is Well "SET"

and who are you
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
debest1:

Member Platinumnk

Platinumnk damn tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by debest1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

and who are you
Debest1, i'm suprised u havent heard of me,
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
@amaka, Kunbee, Debest1- LMAO hahahahah kiss

@Kunbee- Tracking Number?  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2009
Just saying only sagamite makes the comments, dude
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^
**scratches head**

candylips:

Platinumnk damn tongue tongue tongue tongue

Candy candy candy!

How many times did I call you?

grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
@platinumnk

i can't talk. That your pic is lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2009
candylips:

@platinumnk

i can't talk. That your pic is lipsrsealed

cry cry cry cry

grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
God designed that your body weli weli o  wink

my neck nearly break while looking at it
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by debest1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
candylips:

God designed that your body weli weli o wink

my neck nearly break while looking at it

omo Platinum get body no be small, haba, infact whoever named u platinum knew wat they were talking abt.

platinumnk:

@amaka, Kunbee, Debest1- LMAO hahahahah kiss

u r welcome
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: angelchi
Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=69789
Description of pix: Pink top and black skirt standing by a wedding decorated car
Says to me: [She is thinking] Chei, this wedding is almost over and that girl don corner that correct guy and there is no other one. I just waste my time come here o. God, so na so I go spend another year as spinster? My 'biology' dey run o, wey my own husband?

Lol she really looks like an old maid grin

platinumnk:

@Kunbee- Tracking Number?  grin

675678954345678 grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=300353
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=384175
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by hotteju(f): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2009
@platinum

Babe you set oooo,
[size=4pt]no pun intended[/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2009
bluespice:

how many times will i tell you not to drink and type?

i only took milk this time  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
hotteju:

@platinum

Babe you set oooo,

u set too
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by rhymz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
@Kunbee,
See how easy and fast it was for U to describe sb else as an Old Maid but when persön ask U to put ya ugly pic,na dat time U go come develope leprosy for mouth,yeye! As if U are any better.tsheew!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
hotteju:

@platinum

Babe you set oooo,

thx beautiful kiss

rhymz:

@Kunbee,
See how easy and fast it was for U to describe sb else as an Old Maid but when persön ask U to put ya ugly pic,na dat time U go come develope leprosy for mouth,yeye! As if U are any better.tsheew!

I beg to differ. Kunbee is HOT kiss
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
@platnium

you dont break my neck with that pic sad
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
candylips:

@platnium

you dont break my neck with that pic sad

lool, na Ikebe Bagco Super Pack grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by rhymz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
'Quote' by Platinumnk,
(I beg to differ. Kunbee is HOT)

Are U kidding me?!
What is hot abt her Pic? Lukz like some of U here are just hypocritical praise singers.
I have Seen her profile pic,it's dry and xpressionless,there's nothin there to suggest she's a hotty,her face is downwards and covered wif a hooded white top,luking like a gangstar wanna-be.if Ur definition of a hotty is Kunbi's dry pic wif a face that lukz kinda swollen then homy somebody needs to put U on the game cos that pic is so not hot!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by r231(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
rhymz:

'Quote' by Platinumnk,

Are U kidding me?!
What is hot abt her Pic? Lukz like some of U here are just hypocritical praise singers.
I have Seen her profile pic,it's dry and xpressionless,there's nothin there to suggest she's a hotty,her face is downwards and covered wif a hooded white top,luking like a gangstar wanna-be.if your definition of a hotty is Kunbi's dry pic wif a face that lukz kinda swollen then homy somebody needs to put U on the game cos that pic is so not hot!

damm, what did she do to u
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
rhymz:

'Quote' by Platinumnk,

Are U kidding me?!
I have Seen her profile pic,it's dry and xpressionless,there's nothin there to suggest she's a hotty,her face is downwards and covered wif a hooded white top,luking like a gangstar wanna-be.if your definition of a hotty is Kunbi's dry pic wif a face that lukz kinda swollen then homy somebody needs to put U on the game cos that pic is so not hot!
Ouch!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by rhymz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
@r231
Come ooon!
She needn't do anyfin to me for me to say the truth.
Ok! U check it out and make a true assessment.
Bone say dis is cyberspace that pic is not anywhere close to fine let alone hot.She might not like it and I understand that but i still won't say it's hot when obviously it's dry and lacks expression besidz,she too has been tongue lashing wont hurt if she had a taste of her own medicine.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
Member: Beautiful.B

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=415502

Description: Blue top with hands across her breasts

Says to me: [She says joikingly] If you don't keep your promise and buy it, I am not going to let you touch.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
sorry Rhymz- I still don't see what you see. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
platinumnk:

sorry Rhymz- I still don't see what you see. tongue

Platinum? Is that your bootie protruding out like Pete Edochie's belly? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cheese n Rice!!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Platinum? Is that your bootie protruding out like Pete Edochie's belly? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cheese n Rice!!!!

Cheiiiii you are terrible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.